Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 83 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

19.03.2019 06:47
Transcript:"On December 2nd I received a fax from Commissioner Paul Tagliabue informing me the Bills are being fined $50,000 for Antworten

Transcript:"On December 2nd I received a fax from Commissioner Paul Tagliabue informing me the Bills are being fined $50,000 for criticism on my part of officiating in the last moments of our game with New England. Air Max 95 Sale Uk . I described two calls, back-to-back, as probably the worst I have witnessed in the 60 years I have watched pro football. Those two calls cost the Bills a very important game, one in which out team fought back very courageously from a substantial deficit. Society today is more enlightened. Fair comment and criticism are rampant. The entire media as a unit is frank and the millions watching a game are frank. But the Commissioner lecturing to me as if I were a novice, instead of one who has been involved in football infinitely longer than he has, contends that criticizing a call has "destructive and corrosive effects on the game."What is more destructive and corrosive – errant calls in front of millions of viewers or my statements of opinion? People all over the country registered shock at the way officials, however honourable their purpose, took the game away from us. Even the league has admitted to us that the calls near the conclusion of the game were incorrect. On Monday morning the Commissioner can sermonize on destruction and corrosion, but he has never experienced the pain of blowing a crucial game due to officiating. I have yet to decide whether or not I will pay or challenge the fine. But, at 80, I do know I dont need pompous lectures from the Commissioner and I feel that the $50,000 is not only unwarranted, but punitive in nature. The next time he may ask me to sit in corner." Ralph Wilson was a boss. Cheap Wholesale Nike Air Max 95 . The New York-based Committee to Protect Journalists detailed in a report how Russian and international journalists have been harassed and prevented from covering sensitive stories in Sochi such as the abuse of migrant workers and environmental issues. Cheap Air Max 95 Uk . Playing in his fourth major league game, Polanco broke a tie in the 13th inning with his first homer, helping Pittsburgh to an 8-6 victory over the Miami Marlins after the Pirates had a ninth-inning meltdown. http://www.wholesaleairmax95uk.com/ .C. United to a 4-1 victory over short-handed FC Dallas on Saturday night.Toronto FC announced Monday they traded a conditional second-round pick in the 2015 MLS SuperDraft and allocation money to FC Dallas in exchange for midfielder Jackson. “As we continue to re-shape the Clubs roster this offseason, we are excited to add a highly skilled, dynamic MLS midfielder, who at 25, is about to enter the prime years of his career,” Toronto FCC general manager Tim Bezbatchenko said in a team release. Cheap Air Max 95 Wholesale Uk. “Jackson is a highly versatile player who brings with him the experience of nearly 100 MLS regular season and playoff games.” Jackson has made 96 appearances over four years with FC Dallas, recording 11 goals and 13 assists. Jackson also has professional experience in Brazil. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz