Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Herrenmannschaft
hongwei28 Offline

Halbstarker

19.04.2019 04:15
William Nylander Jersey Antworten

TAMPA Authentic Mitchell Marner Jersey , Fla. (AP) — A three-point night from Steven Stamkos sent the Tampa Bay Lightning into their extended All-Star break with another victory.Stamkos scored a pair of goals in the third period and Tampa Bay beat San Jose 6-3 Saturday night.NHL points leader Nikita Kucherov added a pair of assists.Victor Hedman finished with a goal and two points.Alex Killorn, Mathieu Joseph and Yanni Gourde also scored for Tampa Bay, which is 6-2 since the Sharks ended the Lightning’s 16-game streak of consecutive games with a point on Jan. 5.Andrei Vasilevskiy made 36 saves and recorded his 20th victory of the season.Evander Kane had two goals, and Marcus Sorenson also scored for the Sharks, who dropped their second consecutive game since winning seven in a row.Martin Jones stopped 20 shots and had his personal eight-game winning streak halted.“I didn’t think the score was super indicative of how the game went,” said Kane, who has four goals in two games against Tampa Bay this season. “I thought we carried the play to be honest for most of the game. But every mistake we made or when we took penalties, they capitalized on those opportunities.”San Jose played without All-Star defenseman Erik Karlsson http://www.officialmapleleafsproshop.com/authentic-adidas-morgan-rielly-jersey , who was a late scratch despite participating in warmups.“He’s been dealing with something for a little while here and he felt that he was going to be able to play through and just couldn’t,” Sharks’ coach Peter DeBoer said. “We’ll see how he feels (Sunday). I don’t have a full report on what is it. We’re not going to risk anything with him.”DeBoer indicated shutting down Karlsson for the final two games before the All-Star break is an option they will consider.The Lightning pulled away in the third on a pair of goals from Stamkos. He took a pass from Kucherov and scored on a wrist shot high to the stick side at 5:08, and added a power-play goal with a one-timer off a pass from Hedman at 14:15 for his 26th goal of the season. Stamkos reached the 25-goal mark for the ninth time in his career.“It’s been a lot of fun contributing to the team with the season we’ve been having so far as a team,” Stamkos said. “I got off to a little bit of a slow start, but I feel in rounding out my game, I’ve found myself putting myself into better positions to create offense and score some more goals.”Kucherov’s two assists gave him a league-leading 56 on the season. He has 78 points overall.Joseph opened the scoring for the Lightning with his 12th of the season, taking a rebound of a shot by Anthony Cirelli and netting a backhand at 3:32. Killorn made it 2-0 on another rebound at 17:51.Kane cut the lead in half with a power-play goal with 20.1 seconds left in the first period.San Jose tied the game on the opening shift of the second period as Kane pounced on his own rebound off the end boards 58 seconds in.But Gourde answered at 7:29, while Hedman scored a power-play goal at 12:01 to regain the two-goal edge.“You have the 2-0 lead and give it up Nikita Zaitsev Jersey Kids , that’s tough,” Lightning head coach Jon Cooper said. “But I thought we settled down (after the tying goal) and (Gourde) gets a big one to give us the lead. I liked the way we weathered the emotions of ‘we coughed up the lead now we need to go get it back.’ It showed a little maturity.”NOTES: Lightning RW Yanni Gourde scored his first goal since Dec. 29. . Sharks’ D Marc-Edouard Vlasic missed his ninth consecutive game with a wrist injury. . Tampa Bay played its final game before going into its bye week. . Marcus Sorensen is the eighth San Jose player to reach 10 goals on the season. . Tampa Bay has held the top spot in the NHL standings continuously since Dec. 2.UP NEXTSharks: At Florida Panthers on TuesdayLightning: At Pittsburgh on Jan. 30 NEW YORK — The NHL season is less than a month old, but the New York Rangers and Florida Panthers will be looking to escape some not-so-select company Tuesday night, when the Rangers host the Panthers at Madison Square Garden.Both teams lost their most recent games. The Rangers dropped a 4-1 decision to the visiting Calgary Flames on Sunday night. The host Panthers fell to the Detroit Red Wings, 4-3, in overtime on Saturday night.The defeats continued frustrating months for the Rangers (2-5-1), who have one regulation/overtime win, and Panthers (1-2-3) Womens Patrick Marleau Jersey , who have yet to win outside of the shootout. Only two other teams — the rebuilding Red Wings and the Arizona Coyotes, who have missed the playoffs the last six seasons — have one regulation/overtime win or fewer.Article continues below ...The loss to the Flames was only the second one this season in which the Rangers fell by more than one goal, but dropping a game that they controlled offensively is nothing new for New York, which outshot Calgary 45-26 and is outshooting opponents 275-266 thus far.“I feel like these types of games are starting to add up, unfortunately,” Rangers goalie Henrik Lundqvist said Sunday night. “We are playing good enough to win games, but we are not finding ways to win games. It’s obviously something we need to change fast.”The Panthers have gotten off to an even more agonizing start. All of Florida’s losses have been by one goal. In hopes of changing up his team’s fortunes, head coach Bob Boughner tinkered with his back end at practice Monday Rasmus Andersson Jersey Womens , when he partnered Keith Yandle with Alexander Petrovic and Aaron Ekblad with Mike Matheson.The Panthers have allowed 25 goals, which was tied for ninth most in the NHL entering play Monday night.“We’re just trying different things,” Boughner told reporters following practice. “We could have four or five wins and have been to overtime five times. Those are fine lines in having a better record than it is. At this point of the season, I’m still looking for that extra level of protecting leads, playing a complete 60 (minutes). I want to see us respond.”Michael Hutchinson, who has been splitting time in net for the Panthers with James Reimer while starter Roberto Luongo recovers from a knee injury, will start at goalie Tuesday night. Hutchinson took the loss Saturday night, when he stopped 27 shots against the Red Wings.The Rangers are likely to counter with Lundqvist William Nylander Jersey , who has started seven of eight games this season, including the last five in a row. Lundqvist was saddled with the loss Sunday night after recording 22 saves against the Flames.Hutchinson is 1-1-0 in three career appearances against the Rangers. Lundqvist is 24-10-3 in 38 games against the Panthers.The game Tuesday concludes a brief two-game homestand for the Rangers and starts a multi-country road trip for the Panthers, who visit the New York Islanders and New Jersey Devils on Wednesday and Saturday before playing a pair of games against the Winnipeg Jets in Finland on Nov. 1-2.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz