Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

10.12.2018 08:38
ndians," Gordon said. "Thats a good team over there, a lot of solid players. We know its going to be a grind when we play them. Antworten

OKLAHOMA CITY -- Sacramento coach Michael Malone said Kevin Durant wouldnt score 54 points against his Kings like he did against Golden State two nights earlier. Darryl Dawkins Jersey . Turns out, the alternative wasnt any fun for Malone, either. Durant scored 30 points and embraced a role as a facilitator by finishing with nine assists to lead the Oklahoma City Thunder past Sacramento 108-93 on Sunday night. "I told you Durant wasnt going to get 54 tonight, right?" Malone said with a smile after the game. Durant, coming off that career-high scoring effort on Friday, still shot 10 for 15 from the field on Sunday and scored at least 30 points for the seventh straight game. Serge Ibaka added 20 points and benefited of several of Durants passes. "My teammates were setting screens for me," Durant said. "We were seeing something in pick-and-roll. Serge was doing a great job of slipping out of it and knocking down shots. I was trying to be aggressive and put pressure on the rim and the defence and if they draw in, I kick it out and if not, I try to lay the ball in, take a good shot." Reggie Jackson added 16 points for the Thunder, who won their third straight. Oklahoma City scored 34 points off Sacramentos 21 turnovers and had 20 second-chance points. Oklahoma City improved to 8-5 without All-Star point guard Russell Westbrook since he had surgery on his right knee last month. "They execute well and they do a great job of playing together, so all credit to them," Cousins said. "But at the same time, I think we did a terrible job defensively of guarding those guys tonight. We made it easy for them to run their sets. With that being said, thats why they had the type of game they did." Isaiah Thomas scored a career-high 38 points for the Kings, but he slowed down in the second half as the Thunder pulled away. "He got hot," Durant said. "He hit a lot of 3s. He got to the foul line a lot. He was coming down, pulling up. I think our pick-and-roll defence was a lot better in the second half, making him drive a little more, forcing him to our bigs." DeMarcus Cousins had 16 points and 14 rebounds for Sacramento. Rudy Gay scored just six points for the Kings and was ejected after picking up two technical fouls in the fourth quarter. The score was tied at 43 late in the second quarter before the Thunder went on a 12-4 run, highlighted by Durants lob to Ibaka for a two-handed jam. The Thunder held the Kings to 6-for-17 shooting in the second quarter to take a 57-52 lead at the break. Thomas scored 27 points in the first half on 7-for-11 shooting. Cousins made a layup early in the third quarter to tie the score at 60, but the Thunder responded with an 8-0 run, including four points by Jackson, to put Oklahoma City ahead and force the Kings to call a timeout. Durant found Jackson a little later for a 3-pointer to extend the lead to 75-64 and force the Kings to call another timeout. Durant hit a 3 from straight away to bump Oklahoma Citys lead to 87-70, and the Thunder led 89-74 at the end of the quarter. Gay was called for two technicals for arguing with an official and was ejected with 10:01 remaining. The Thunder led 95-74 after the free throws. "Rudy, obviously, I think he was frustrated with the way he was playing and he wound up getting thrown out of the game, which is unfortunate," Malone said. "But tomorrow is another day. Well bounce back, well work on some things, watch some film and we still have two games on this trip that we feel like we have a great chance to win." NOTES: Oklahoma City won the first meeting between the teams, 97-95 in Sacramento. ... Thomas scored 21 points in the fourth quarter of the earlier meeting, then scored 14 in the first quarter on Sunday. ... The Kings shot 62 per cent in the first quarter to lead 30-28 at the end of the period. ... Sacramento F Jason Thompson was issued a technical foul in the third quarter. ... Thunder F/C Nick Collison scored a season-high 10 points. Custom Philadelphia 76ers Jerseys .com) - Delon Wright scored 17 points and No. Zhaire Smith Jersey . LaQuinton Ross scored 17 of his 20 points in the first half, hitting his first four 3-pointers, to send No. http://www.76ersprostore.info/Cheap-Ben-Simmons-76ers-Jersey/ . - Playing a road game against a division rival raises the intensity for linebacker Clay Matthews. KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- In the eyes of Indians manager Terry Francona, the biggest at-bat in Tuesday nights game against Kansas City may have come in the first inning, long before their game was decided. Theyd already loaded the bases against erratic Royals starter Luis Mendoza, and Carlos Santana was in a 0-2 hole. But instead of chasing something in the dirt, the veteran catcher kept staying off pitches, ultimately drawing a walk and bringing in the games first run. "Everybody in the ballpark is figuring fastball and he had enough to lay off it," Francona said after the game, "and that was huge." It was huge because the Indians kept staying off pitches the rest of the night. They drew eight walks and took advantage of a hit batter in a 6-5 victory, their fifth straight. "I think what stands out is that first inning," said Nick Swisher, referring to Santanas walk. "Thats the at-bat that got us going in the right direction." "It was an exciting game, but youre kind of shooting yourself in the foot when youve got eight walks and a hit batter," Royals manager Ned Yost said. "Half their runs came off benefits of walks with guys on base and a hit batter." Cody Allen (3-0) earned the win in relief for Cleveland, while Chris Perez survived putting two runners aboard in the ninth inning for his eighth save of the season. After going on a 14-5 run to close June, the Indians (45-38) built on a four-game sweep of the White Sox by winning for the ninth time in 11 road games. The victory over another division rival also put them seven games over .500 for the first time since May 24. It was Clevelands fifth win in its past six games against the Royals. "The offence is putting up some big numbers," Indians reliever Joe Smith said. "Hopefully we can keep rolling like we have the past couple of weeks." The Indians wasted little time getting on the board. They loaded the bases with one out against Mendoza in the first before Santana recovered from a 0-2 count to walk in a run. Mendoza then uncorked a pitch that nicked Mark Reynolds in the shoulder -- and just barely missed his head -- to force in another run. Mendoza got out of the inning with a bases-loaded double play, but his erratic ways resulted in more trouble when the fourth inning rolled around. This time, Mendoza gave up consecutive singles to Giambi and Lonnie Chisenhall and a one-out walk to Michael Brantley to load the bases. Dario Saric Jersey. Asdrubal Cabrera slipped a single through the right side of the infield to make it 4-0 before Jason Kipnis grounded into another inning-ending double play. "It was my command," Mendoza said. "I was just trying to figure what was wrong with my mechanics and my release points. I gave up a lot of ground balls in the hole." Corey Kluber, who gave up seven runs without making it through the fifth his last time out, was having his way with the Royals still-scuffling lineup the first couple times through it. The right-hander ran into trouble in the fifth inning. Mike Moustakas and David Lough singled and Johnny Giavotella walked to load the bases with nobody out. Jarrod Dyson flied to left field, and Moustakas thought about tagging up, but he ultimately thought better of it and scampered back to third base. No matter: Alex Gordon was waiting in the on-deck circle. The Royals leadoff hitter was swinging on a 3-0 pitch and drilled the ball to right field, clearing the fence with ease and pulling the Royals into a 4-4 tie. It was Gordons second grand slam of the season and the third for Kansas City. "I was just looking fastball and hopefully it was a strike," he said. "I was just trying to drive the ball with the bases loaded and one out, maybe try to put it in the gap. I just got out in front of it and put a good swing on it." It wound up being the Royals biggest highlight of the night. ""It was a big game. We could have gained some ground on the Indians," Gordon said. "Thats a good team over there, a lot of solid players. We know its going to be a grind when we play them. Thats what it was tonight. We just came just came up a little short." Notes: Santana walked his first three at-bats. ... RHP Luke Hochevar struck out four in two scoreless innings of relief. ... The Royals turned a season-high four double plays. ... Gordon is the ninth Royals player to hit two grand slams in a season. ... Indians RHP Zach McAllister (sprained right middle finger) felt good after throwing 45 pitches in a bullpen session, Francona said. ... LHP Scott Kazmir will start Game 2 of the series for Cleveland against Royals RHP Jeremy Guthrie. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz