Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 122 mal aufgerufen
 Homepage
liny195 Offline

Forum's Liebhaber

26.04.2019 04:08
ATLANTA — The Phillies get the Braves in Philadelphia Antworten

for three games to end the regular season http://www.indiansfanproshop.com/authentic-b.j.-upton-jersey , but it may not matter after the teams’ four-game series at SunTrust Park starting Thursday night.The Braves’ magic number to win the National League East is down to six and that means they can clinch before the Phillies leave Atlanta on Sunday.The Braves (84-68) snapped a four-game losing streak by beating St. Louis 7-3 on Wednesday to remain 5 1/2 games ahead of Philadelphia (78-73).Article continues below ...The Phillies are 6-11 in September, but won their second straight series Wednesday by beating the New York Mets 4-0.The Braves are only 10-8 this month despite a recent six-game winning streak, but first baseman Freddie Freeman appears to be out of his funk.Freeman had a second straight three-hit game against the Cardinals and blasted his 23rd homer while driving in three runs.Freeman was an NL MVP candidate before he hit .195 with one homer and a .584 OPS over a 22-game stretch from Aug. 16-Sept. 7. Now it looks like he could be a difference-maker again.The All-Star goes into the Philadelphia series batting .405 with two home runs and nine RBIs over his past 11 games.“I’ve been feeling better lately and hopefully I can continue that,” Freeman said.The Braves have had Vince Velasquez’s number and he will start the series opener for the Phillies, with Atlanta calling on fellow right-hander Kevin Gausman.Velasquez (9-11, 4.50 ERA) is 0-4 with a 7.41 ERA in four starts against the Braves this season and 0-5 with a 4.60 ERA in eight career outings.Velasquez also lasted only two innings in his most recent start Saturday against Miami and is 1-3 with a 7.52 ERA in his last seven outings.Gausman (10-10, 3.92 ERA) was acquired by the Braves from Baltimore at the end of July and is 5-2 with a 2.61 ERA in eight starts with his new team.Gausman’s only career outing against Philadelphia came July 12 while with the Orioles and he took a loss, allowing five runs and 12 hits in five innings.The Braves have won seven of the 12 games against the Phillies this season, going 4-2 at home and 3-3 on the road.Nine of the games came in April and the other three in May Roberto Perez Jersey , meaning that this series in Atlanta and the one to end the regular season in Philadelphia have been pointed to for months.“We have a chance to control our own destiny,” Phillies left fielder Rhys Hoskins said after hitting his 32nd homer in the series finale against the Mets. “Win games and we’ve got a chance to be in the playoffs.”The Phillies may have fallen a little too far off the Braves’ pace, though.“I think what we need … to buy into is what we can control is our work right now,” Phillies manager Gabe Kapler said. “That is going to give us our best chance to stay in this as long as possible. … But I don’t think it makes a whole lot of sense to look too far out.”Philadelphia juggled its rotation a while ago to make sure that Cy Young Award candidate Aaron Nola was available to pitch this weekend and next. Former Cy Young winner Jake Arrieta is also set to go for the Phillies.“It’s going to be a big series, a fun series,” Braves manager Brian Snitker said. “We’re getting all their top guys and we’re running our top guys at them.” Odds have been posted on Bryce Harper's team for the first game in 2019.The "Field" has the best odds at +330, but the Nationals and Yankees are the two most favored teams at +475.The Cubs will likely attract many bettors at their current price of +765.Bryce Harper has his home run derby title (thanks pops), but his work this season is not nearly done. He has to pick up his mediocre stat line to ensure he gets a boatload of money this offseason. Perhaps his Nats can make the playoffs and lose in the NLDS, as is tradition Eddie Robinson Jersey , along the way.>> Sign up for The Action Network’s daily newsletter to get the best MLB betting content delivered into your inbox each morning.With the upcoming mega free agent class slowly approaching, odds have been posted on which team will land the slugger this offseason. Will Harper get the $500 million contract he so desires? It may be tough considering he currently has the same 119 wRC+ as Teoscar Hernandez and Brian Anderson, but the massive potential he showed in his 2015 MVP campaign must not be forgotten.These odds are honestly a bit perplexing. First and foremost, I don’t see any reason why “Field” has the best odds at +330. Which team not listed has a chance to sign him? Has any other team been linked to him? Can anyone else afford him? I doubt we’ll see many bettors taking that option.The two favorites among individual teams are the Nats and New York Yankees. At +475, the implied odds of him signing with either one are just 17.4%. In an interview at the home run derby, Harper made it seem pretty clear that he was looking forward to free agency without outwardly saying he was leaving Washington. The Nats could, of course, end up offering him the best deal, but most folks feel that he wants to go elsewhere.>> Download The Action Network App to get real-time MLB odds http://www.indiansfanproshop.com/authentic-b.j.-upton-jersey , track your bets and follow all of our experts’ picks.The Yankees always throw their name in the hat for every big free agent and have had plenty of success bringing in star players. Those Pinstripes have their way of luring in the superstars, there’s no denying that.If I were to bet on this prop at these prices, my money would be on the Cubs. Plenty of rumors have linked Harper to the Cubs, and there are some hints he’s dropped that are hard to explain away. His dog’s name is Wrigley, he grew up playing ball in Vegas with his buddy Kris Bryant and even posted this Instagram with the hashtag #Back2BackOneDay. I’ll take a near 8-1 payout on that any day of the week.The team I least expect him to join? The Angels: where superstars get no attention and don’t win. Of course, if he joined them, they’d probably start winning … but does he know that? We’ll never know (because he won’t be signing with them).

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz