Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 134 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
zhangzk Offline

Post Master

28.04.2019 07:42
According to consensus projections Houston is the most Antworten

The Houston Astros are +480 to win the World Series Joe Morgan Jersey , meaning $100 would win you $480.so there's still some value in backing the Astros.Baseball has hit the pause button on the 2018 season for the All-Star break. But before action resumes on Thursday, let take a look at the odds to win the World Series and determine which team is offering bettors the most value.Betting the 2018 Home Run Derby: Staff SelectionsRead nowTo determine a team probability of winning the World Series, we created a consensus projection using simulations from FanGraphs and Baseball Prospectus. To find value, we then compared the model results to the betting odds.For example, the Boston Red Sox are +445 to win it all. In order for us to feel comfortable wagering on the Red Sox, they need to win it all 18.3% of the time the math is 100/(445+100). That’s how you calculate implied probability.But Boston is projected to win the World Series 11.3% of the time Dave Concepcion Jersey , meaning there is no value in placing a bet at +445 odds.So who is offering value? Let’s take a look below. As always, be sure to shop around to find the best odds before placing a bet.Houston AstrosCurrent odds: +480, Implied Probability: 17.2%Projections: Astros win the World Series 21.2% of the timeHouston has the best run differential in baseball (+188). The offense is one of five teams averaging five or more runs per game and is top three in Weighted Runs Created Plus (+114), a metric that quantifies total offensive value.The offense is clicking, but it’s the pitching staff that makes this team special. Last year, the Cleveland Indians finished with the highest pitching WAR total of all time (31.7). The Astros hurlers have 19.2 WAR at the All-Star break, which puts them on pace to flirt with that record. Houston 10.49 strikeouts per nine and 28.9% strikeout rate would also top records set by Cleveland a year ago.The ‘Stros are a lock to make the playoffs (99.9% per the models) and are the most likely team to win the World Series, according to the consensus projections. There hasn’t been a back-to-back champion in baseball since the Yankees won three straight from 1998-2000 http://www.redsfanproshop.com/authentic-cliff-pennington-jersey , but I’m betting the Astros at +480 to pull off the feat.Other teams offering bettors value: Los Angeles Dodgers (+895) and Cleveland Indians (+1275).2018 World Series OddsBelow are each team鈥檚 odds and projected chance to win the World Series: KISSIMMEE, Fla. (AP) — Josh Donaldson plans to play in his first spring training game for the Atlanta Braves on Friday night against Philadelphia.After being slowed by injuries for two seasons, the 33-year-old third baseman signed a $23 million, one-year contract with the Braves and spent the first two weeks of the exhibition season strengthening his legs, feet and toes. He also tried to “to clean up some running technique issues that I’ve had in the past.”“It’s been awesome to come out here every day and to be able put some quality work in, and not have to tend to the calf,” he said. “Last year I had some shoulder issues to where I wasn’t really going into the season feeling right.”The 2015 AL MVP award winner with Toronto, Donaldson was limited to 113 games in 2017 and 52 games last season Ken Griffey Jersey , when he was traded from the Blue Jays to Cleveland on Aug. 31.Donaldson likely will get two plate appearances Friday, then not play Saturday. He doesn’t have a set amount of plate appearances in mind for spring training.“The last week or so I’ve been kind of chomping at the bit,” he said. “We’ve had a lot of conversations and we’re just trying to be smart about everything, check all the boxes off. I’m looking forward to be being able to go out there and play.”

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz