Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 86 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
elaine95 Offline

Post Master

27.05.2019 08:38
www.thetexanslockerroom.com Antworten

After wide receiver Demaryius Thomas caught three passes for 61 yards in his first game with the Texans http://www.thetexanslockerroom.com/authentic-tyler-ervin-jersey , head coach Bill O’Brien said he looked forward to being “able to use him more” after the team returned from their bye week.That return came against Washington last Sunday and things went in the other direction. Thomas didn’t have a catch while being targeted once by quarterback Deshaun Watson while playing on 46 offensive snaps.O’Brien took responsibility for Thomas’ lack of involvement on Wednesday.“Yeah, it’s not Demaryius Jordan Thomas Jersey ,” O’Brien said, via the . “I have to do a better job of getting him more involved. He’s working hard Womens Will Fuller V Jersey , he’s a good pro and we need to do a better job of getting him the ball a little more.”Watson said he feels Thomas is “very close” to having the entire offense down pat. The next chance to check in on his progress comes against the Titans on Monday night.2018 Houston Texans Preview: Football Outsiders On Deshaun Watson’s Insane Production Tom Gower of Football Outsiders is back once again to answer yet another big question on the minds of Texans fans everywhere - how rare was Deshaun Watson’s rookie season, and can he do it again? Let’s ask him and find out.Can Deshaun Watson continue his incredible rate of production going into Year Two? What do you expect from his sophomore season DeAndre Hopkins Jersey White , assuming that both DeAndre Hopkins and Will Fuller remain healthy?While I personally disagree that Watson will be seen as an average quarterback this season (in fact, I think he will be anything but average) Seantrel Henderson Jersey , I do agree with Gower that the AFC South should be one of the most competitive divisions in football. There is not a single “bad” team in this division, and Houston will need Watson to continue his projected rise to greatness if they want to win the South come December. Check out more of Tom’s work over on Football Outsiders Lamar Miller Jersey , and check out the FO Almanac if you want detailed metrics and analysis for every single team going into the 2018 season.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz