Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 153 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

10.12.2018 08:39
in the second set an Antworten

HOUSTON -- Tyler Skaggss Angels debut could not have gone much better. Mets Gavin Cecchini Jersey . The left-hander threw eight strong innings and Josh Hamilton hit a two-run home run as the Los Angeles Angels beat the Houston Astros 5-1 on Saturday night. Skaggs (1-0) allowed one run - none earned - on four hits with five strikeouts. Skaggs was acquired in the off-season from Arizona in a trade that sent outfielder Mark Trumbo to the Diamondbacks. "I was excited for my first game with the Angels," Skaggs said. "I have pitched in the big leagues before. I took that mindset that I have been here before. The team needs to get in the win column again. A lot of different things to stay relaxed out there." Skaggs became one of just 13 pitchers in Angels history to go at least eight innings while allowing no earned runs in first start for the team and the first since Shawn Broskie on May 1, 1995, at Toronto. Skaggs, who posted a 2-3 record with 5.12 ERA with the Diamondbacks last year, said he threw a two-seam fastball Saturday night - a pitch he had not thrown in spring training. "The thing is that I havent thrown the two-seamer at all, and today, I broke it out," Skaggs said. "I threw it 90 per cent of the time. Thats why you saw all those 90-91 instead of 93-94. They kept swinging at it, so why not continue to throw it and get outs early in the count?" Skaggs said the changeup and curveball were also good and everything was clicking. Angels manager Mike Scioscia said all of Skaggs pitches were working but it started with his ability to command the fastball. "He had a great two-seamer going and once he was able to get that into spots everything else opened up for him." Scioscia said. "He threw some terrific change-ups, some really good curveballs. Theyve got some right-handed hitters that are really strong hitters and youve got to make some pitches to them. He did and got through it well." Hamilton followed David Freeses run-scoring single with his second homer in as many days, extending the lead to 4-1 in the fifth off Dallas Keuchel. Hamilton had three hits and is now hitting .352 against the Astros with 16 home runs and 41 RBI. "I dont think its necessarily the team," Hamilton said. "I love playing at this park. Before it was a rivalry thing - Texas and Houston. Maybe that helped a little bit. I cant pinpoint one thing." Keuchel (0-1) allowed four runs on eight hits with five strikeouts over five innings. "If youre not on your A-game every pitch, thats what happens," Keuchel said. "I think that kind of took the wind out of our sails in the fifth." Kole Calhoun extended the lead to 5-1 on a run-scoring single in the eighth off Chad Qualls. Houston, which dropped its third straight, opened a 1-0 lead as Jose Altuve scored on an error by third baseman John McDonald in the first, but that lead quickly vanished as Howie Kendrick knotted the score at one with a run-scoring double in the second. Houston manager Bo Porter said the Astros need to get things going offensively after being outscored 16-2 in the first two games of the series. "He really had his breaking ball going, but at the same time, I think we helped him a little bit by expanding our strike zone," Porter said of Skaggs. "He took advantage of it. Offensively, definitely need to get things going and score some runs." Notes: Houston outfielder Dexter Fowler missed his second straight game Saturday after spending Friday night at Methodist Hospital due to a stomach virus. He was released from the hospital Saturday night and could play Sunday, Porter said postgame. . Astros catcher Jason Castro was out of the lineup for the second consecutive game Saturday with a bruised right foot. . Lance Berkman and Roy Oswalt signed one-day contracts before the game and officially retired as Astros. . The Astros outrighted right-handed pitcher Chia-Jen Lo off the 40-man roster. He cleared waivers Saturday and will remain with Triple A Oklahoma City. . Houston will send right-handed pitcher Scott Feldman (0-1) to the mound Sunday as the Angels will counter with right-hander Jered Weaver (0-1). Mets Gerson Bautista Jersey . - A retired Indiana school principal who was NASCAR star Jeff Gordons drivers education teacher was killed with his wife in a Tennessee crash while returning from watching Gordon race. Mets Drew Gagnon Jersey . -- The NFL Players Association wants to determine if the Tampa Bay Buccaneers leaked information about quarterback Josh Freeman being in the NFLs substance abuse program. http://www.cheapmetsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=mets-franklyn-kilome-jersey . Behind the talents of rookie Johnny Gaudreau, the Flames will look to keep pace Thursday night when they face the Minnesota Wild in the second of a six-game homestand. HONG KONG -- Sabine Lisicki won her first WTA title in three years by defeating Karolina Pliskova 7-5, 6-3 in the final of the Hong Kong Open on Sunday. No. 36-ranked Pliskova squandered a 5-1 lead in the match after she twice broke the top-seeded German in the first set before losing the next six games. Lisicki fired five acees in the second set and twice broke her Czech opponents serve, in the fourth and eight games, to clinch the final in just under 90 minutes. Mets Jason Vargas Jersey. Lisicki won her last WTA title in Dallas in 2011. It was also her third victory against Pliskova this year after victories at Wimbledon and at the Madrid Open. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz