Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 129 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
panxing18 Offline

Post Master

28.05.2019 06:01
full of family, fun, bacon and beer.The tempe Antworten

Friday Open Thread: October 12th Tom Compton Jersey , 2018 Good Morning!I hope you had a great work week and are looking forward to a weekendratures are starting to drop where I hunt but I have family commitments this weekend so I won’t be able to go, I told the guys I hunt with to save a couple for me.While we’re waiting for the next Vikings game to start we’ll continue with our open thread full of beer recommendations, nap strategies, crock pot and smoker recipes. Have another cup of coffee and drop by for some fan wisdom and snark. With that, let’s do this.Around the DN since our last thread:Chris updates the Everson Griffen story with mixed signals from the Vikings and “will he be back sooner than expected.”Eric has his weekly game preview article, this week Vikings vs. Cardinals Preview: Fool Me Twice Dan Bailey Jersey , while you’re there check out the GPOTW, more gratuity than gratuitous this week.Five Games, Five Thoughts from Wludford.Saxyprince drops Football Machine Hour 1 - 23-21. 23-21. 23-21. 23-21. 23-21. 23-21 and Football Machine Hour 2 – Open Phone Lines, Listener Qs, and The Sam Bradford Bowl!Vikings news from other sources:From Vikings.com OC John DeFilippo addressed the media from the TCO Performance Center on Thursday.Former Vikings player and coach Pete Bercich joined Paul Allen on this week’s “Vikings GamePlan” to look at both the Cardinals passing attack.Expert Picks: Vikings Return Home for Matchup with CardinalsTimeout with Aldrick Robinson.At 1500espn they ponder whether the Vikings cansustain offensive success around short passing game and HC Mike Zimmer says Danielle Hunter’s personality has driven his success.League news: At NFL.com Broncos CEO on Vance Joseph: We’re all pulling for him.Bucs using Jameis Winston in promotions once again.QB Index, Week 6: Four opinions Gregg Rosthenthal will fight you over.Watt brothers in ‘healthy competition’ for sacks lead.Steelers, Lions among last-place teams with best playoff hopes.Eagles RB Jay Ajayi had insurance policy to protect from injury.We come to today’s media selection: Queen and David Bowie - Under PressureAgain, we all know the rules Brett Jones Jersey , but in case someone is new:-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-This isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)-Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away-While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.With that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up & tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress Ameer Abdullah Jersey , try the venison chili and as always, Welcome Aboard and Skol Vikings! For the first time since Week 4, the Minnesota Vikings had running back Dalvin Cook available to be part of their offense as they faced the Detroit Lions. Statistically, he had a decent enough performance, but there was one play that clearly stood out above the rest.In the second quarter, just after the Lions connected on a field goal to make the score 7-6, Cook took a handoff from Kirk Cousins, blew through a hole on the left side of the line Danielle Hunter Jersey , and rambled for 70 yards down to the Detroit 5-yard line.According to ESPN’s Next Gen Stats, Cook reached a top speed of 22.07 miles/hour on that run, the fastest that any ball carrier has been clocked at this season.Next Gen Stats provided a list of the fastest runners this season.Yes, faster than even Tyreek Hill. Well, on plays for this season, anyway. Unfortunately, Cook’s run is the only play on the list that didn’t end up being a touchdown, but the Vikings scored two plays later on a Kirk Cousins to Adam Thielen touchdown pass.For a guy that’s coming off of a hamstring injury that has cost him the better part of this season Eric Kendricks Jersey , Cook is still lightning fast, and showed on this play why the Vikings wanted him to be a part of their offense. With the Vikings’ bye coming up, hopefully Cook will be able to get himself 100% right for the stretch run. While Latavius Murray has done a solid job as Cook’s replacement this season, I think everyone agrees that Cook just brings a different dimension to the Minnesota offense when he’s on the field.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz