Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 100 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

11.12.2018 09:15
CEDAR PARK, Texas -- With a two-goal lead early in the second period, Toronto Marlies coach Steve Spott knew the Texas Stars wou Antworten

CEDAR PARK, Texas -- With a two-goal lead early in the second period, Toronto Marlies coach Steve Spott knew the Texas Stars would make a surge in Game 7 of the Western Conference Finals. Authentic P.K Subban Jersey . Unfortunately for Toronto, that surge was too much to handle as the Stars scored six straight goals and ended the Marlies season with a 6-2 victory on Tuesday. Toronto had built a 2-0 lead on goals by Frazer McLaren and Peter Holland, but Texas charged back with a wild rally late in the second period to spark its trip to the Calder Cup final. "Two mistakes, first we made a bad line change then we took a bad penalty 200-feet from Drew (MacIntyre), and all of sudden its 2-2," Spott said. "Theyre a good team, give them credit, but we made some bad mistakes." After killing off a hooking penalty by Patrik Nemeth, Texas scored on its 26th shot of the game when Mike Hedden tipped home a pass from Ritchie with 2:38 left in the period. Less than a minute later Texas tied the game when Jeffrey scored on the power play. It gave Texas goals on back-to-back shots after Drew MacIntyre had stopped the first 25. Tied 2-2 after the second period, Brett Ritchie and Matej Stransky scored 17 seconds apart to give the Stars a 4-2 lead. Justin Dowling gave the Stars another insurance goal with 5:28 remaining, while Dustin Jeffrey scored his second goal of the night into an empty net. It was Dowlings first game of the series after suffering an arm injury against the Grand Rapids Griffins in Game 5 of the second round. Reunited on a line with Hedden and Ritchie, he was on the ice for four of the Stars goals. "I wasnt expecting to play tonight," Dowling said. "Things kind of just unfolded how they did. I benefited a lot from going to Dallas and getting their treatment from their guys up there a Im very grateful to be back." MacIntyre stopped 44-of-49 shots for Toronto and was under siege for most of the night. Cristopher Nilstorp stopped 24-of-26 shots for Texas. His biggest stop came midway through the second period when he stopped Brandon Kozun with the left pad, turning away a flurry by the Marlies and allowed Texas to tie the game later in the frame. "Oh, that was a big save," Stars coach Willie Desjardins. "I thought that was going (in). He made some real good saves a Nilstorp was real solid throughout the series and there were a couple games where he stopped it from getting away on us." Before jostling with the Stars for seven games, the Marlies had rolled through the first two rounds of the playoffs. After the loss on Tuesday, Spott took a moment to look at the future for his young team. "Next year our plan is to take this another step farther," Spott said. "The frustrating thing is we were in a good spot here tonight up 2-0. We just had a couple mental mistakes that cost us." Texas will play the St. Johns IceCaps in the Calder Cup final. Game 1 will be Sunday night in Texas. Authentic Kyle Turris Jersey . Abduraimova had not won a tour-level match since 2009 but was a wild-card entry in Tashkent and broke her opponent twice in each set to reach the second round. Second-seeded Irina-Camelia Begu of Romania advanced easily by beating Kateryna Kozlova of Ukraine 6-3, 6-1, while No. Authentic Viktor Arvidsson Jersey . The veteran NFL receiver received his work permit and is in Montreal for the start of the Alouettes rookie camp. Johnson even took in the Montreal Canadiens Game 5 win over the New York Rangers at the Bell Centre Tuesday night. http://www.cheappredatorsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-calle-jarnkrok-jersey . During halftime, Love told The Associated Press he would receive treatment Saturday night and hoped to play Monday night against Houston. "I knew that my quad was bothering me pretty bad so I went out there and tried to move around a little bit and it just wasnt quite right," Love said.MANCHESTER, England -- Manchester City rammed home its superiority over beleaguered rival Manchester United in a comprehensive 3-0 win at Old Trafford on Tuesday, cutting its deficit to Premier League leader Chelsea to three points. Edin Dzeko started a crushing win inside 43 seconds with the first of his two goals, before the imperious Yaya Toure finished it in the 90th minute -- with his 21st goal of the season in all competitions. While City may now be installed as the favourite to go on and clinch a second league title in three years, United -- the champion by 11 points last season -- is guaranteed to finish with their lowest points haul in the Premier League era. Sitting seventh and five points behind sixth place Tottenham, United is even struggling to qualify for next seasons Europa League. "I take responsibility for the team, I always will do," United manager David Moyes said, refuting suggestions his players arent playing for him. "I dont think tonight was in any way a lack of effort or lack of commitment from the players, in fact I thought they were fully there but in some areas we didnt come up to scratch." This was supposed to be one of Citys toughest fixtures in a run-in that also includes matches at title rivals Arsenal and Liverpool. In truth, though, it will go down as one of its most routine wins of the campaign, with United outclassed from the first whistle and barely threatening City goalkeeper Joe Hart. "Very delighted," City manager Manuel Pellegrini said, "because I think we played very well, not only attacking but also in defending." With United struggling badly in Moyes first season and its neighbour embroiled in the title race, Pellegrini raised the temperature in English footballs northern hotbed by saying in February: "If we only consider this season, there is just one club in Manchester -- and it is ours." Not sinnce the 1977-78 season has City held such a dominant cushion over United in terms of league points heading into a derby. Authentic Eeli Tolvanen Jersey. It now stands at 15 points. United, buoyed by two straight wins after the humiliating 3-0 home loss to Liverpool 10 days ago, has had to wait five weeks to actively reply to Pellegrinis taunt but City pressed home its superiority within a minute. Rafael da Silva produced a tremendous last-ditch tackle on David Silva but City regained possession and after Samir Nasri dragged a shot against the inside of the post, Dzeko -- fit after a bout of sickness -- was on hand to bundle in the rebound for the quickest ever away goal in the Premier League at Old Trafford. United great George Best holds the record for the quickest goal in a Manchester derby -- after 38 seconds in 1968. The superb Silva and Dzeko wasted other great chances in the opening 20 minutes and United was lucky to reach the break with 10 men after Marouane Fellaini raised his elbow toward Pablo Zabaleta in the 30th. The match ran the same course in the second half, with City showing much more class and composure on the ball, and Dzekos second goal virtually ended the game as a contest. It was simple in its execution, Nasri whipping an outswinging corner to the near post for Dzeko to guide a volley into the top corner. Rio Ferdinand was left trailing in the Bosnians wake. Moyes had a dilemma now -- go for broke and risk being carved open like it was against Liverpool or tighten ranks and seek damage limitation. In the end, he did neither and Toure drove a powerful strike across United keeper David De Gea and into the corner with seconds left in normal time, wrapping up a third straight league win at Old Trafford. "We cant lose six homes games in a season and we have to put that right," United striker Wayne Rooney said, "and make this a place which teams fear again." cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz