Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 121 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
panxing18 Offline

Post Master

15.07.2019 04:03
YouTube’s first live broadcast of a Major League Basebal Antworten

l game will be July 18 when the Philadelphia Phillies host the Los Angeles Dodgers. MLB and YouTube are partnering to live stream 13 games after the All-Star break. They announced the deal in April.Viewers will be able to access the games by going to YouTube.com/MLB or searching MLB in the YouTube app. The games will be available for free and are exclusive to YouTube Paul DeJong Jersey , meaning they will not be aired by the team’s television partners.MLB also announced on Wednesday that Cleveland at Toronto on July 23 and Detroit at the Los Angeles Angels on July 29 will be on YouTube.The games will be produced by MLB Network, which also produced games that have aired on Facebook Watch the past 2½ seasons. MLB has a deal with Facebook for six games this season, but those are non-exclusive and are blacked out in team’s home markets.A June 14 game between Philadelphia and the Atlanta Braves on Facebook Watch generated 7.1 million total views according to Facebook. Average views per minute were not available. South Side Sox readers may have noticed a new name popping up in our photo credits: Tiffany Wintz (@TiffW96). Tiffany hops aboard with us this offseason, as one of our minors writers and..."Love is the most important thing in the world.But baseball is pretty good, too.— Yogi BerraI’ve always loved that quote by Yogi, because that’s how I feel. Baseball will always be a part of me. Since I now have teamed up with South Side Sox, I thought I would introduce myself to all the White Sox and MiLB fans out there. My name is Tiffany Wintz. I’m originally from Long Island, N.Y., but have been living in the Carolinas for more than 12 years now. I always liked baseball growing up lex Reyes Jersey , but now I can never imagine my life without it. My father taught me everything he knows about the game, and I thank him for that knowledge. My true love for the game, though, started four-and-a-half years ago, when I was introduced to minor league baseball. My father and I were searching for something fun and new that we could do together, so he decided to look up minor league parks in North Carolina. Two teams were not too far from where we live, the Kannapolis Intimidators and Hickory Crawdads. Both parks were about the same distance, so my father asked me which team I’d like to see first, and I chose the Intimidators.My first MiLB game in summer 2014 was an experience I’ll never forget. At that time Evan Longoria Jersey , I didn’t know that the Intimidators were one of three White Sox affiliates based in North Carolina. Since then, I’ve been going to Kannapolis games, and to other Carolina-based ballparks, with my baseball buddy, my father. I have been lucky to see these talented young ballplayers grow, and have become good friends with many. Minor league baseball has its ups and downs, for fans and players alike; it’s great how close you get to these players, but it can bring you down when you hear that one of your friends or favorite players got released or traded.It’s a roller coaster, but a fun and exciting ride all the same.I’ve had many unforgettable memories at MiLB games Dustin McGowan Jersey , just from the past few years as a fan. A while back, I decided to get a Nikon to take pictures at the games, and love that camera dearly. It’s great to be close to the action, and to capture every big moment.I’m really looking forward to all the writing, photos, and fun memories still to be made, and to share with you at South Side Sox.Like one of my favorite poets, Walt Whitman, once said: “I see great things in baseball.” There sure are http://www.raysfanproshop.com/authentic-evan-longoria-jersey , Walt. There sure are.The Boys of Summer, 2017 edition: Zach Remillard, Grant Massey, Mitch Roman, Blake Rutherford, and Micker Adolfo.Tiffany Wintz/South Side SoxI can’t wait for the 2019 season to start!

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz