Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
panxing18 Offline

Post Master

18.07.2019 08:13
Patrick Mahomes got Kliff Kingsbury his job wi Antworten

th the Cardinals Womens Xavier Williams Jersey , even though Kingsbury went only 16-21 with Mahomes in three seasons as his quarterback at Texas Tech.(Baker Mayfield started eight games at Texas Tech as a freshman in 2013 when the Red Raiders went 8-5.)In November, after Gil Brandt first predicted Kingsbury could end up as a head coach in the NFL this season, Mahomes predicted success for Kingsbury in the NFL.Now that Kingsbury is close officially to becoming an NFL head coach, Mahomes again endorsed his former head coach.“I think he could be a great NFL head coach,” Mahomes said, via James Palmer of NFL Media. “He has the work ethic. He has the passion for the game. I know he loves the sport Tyrann Mathieu Jersey , and I know he’s going to be able to relate to quarterbacks. He would put in the work, and now it’s about him finding out where he needs to be.”Mahomes led the nation with 421 passing yards per game in his final season with the Red Raiders, throwing 41 touchdowns and 10 interceptions. Texas Tech, though, was only 5-7, including 3-6 in the Big 12.The Cardinals http://www.chiefslockerroom.com/authentic-anthony-sherman-jersey , though, apparently were enamored enough with Mahomes’ NFL success to roll the dice on Kingsbury, who inherits Josh Rosen after working with Case Keenum, Johnny Manziel, Mayfield and Mahomes in the college ranks. Each practice day, the Kansas City Chiefs will release an official injury report leading up to the next game. The Chiefs host the Arizona Cardinals at Arrowhead Stadium this Sunday.Here is the Chiefs’ second official injury report of the week:CardinalsSome notesThe Chiefs had five players—Chiefs S Eric Berry Womens Harrison Butker Jersey , LG Cam Erving, LB Anthony Hitchens, C Mitch Morse and WR Sammy Watkins—out of practice to start the week.I’m starting to get concerned about Erving, who has now missed his second practice in a row this week. The Chiefs could end up having Jeff Allen start at left guard on Sunday if Erving cannot go.Based upon Chiefs defensive coordinator Bob Sutton’s comments on Thursday, I expect Chiefs linebacker Justin Houston plays against the Cardinals on Sunday. Sutton:“Hopefully he’ll pick up right where he left off. Of all the guys coming, Dan (Sorensen)’s coming back from a little longer thing Daniel Sorensen Jersey , we haven’t got (Eric Berry) back, but Justin was our most recent guy that’s out. Justin’s played not too long ago so I think we have a better feeling that he’s going to be close to where he was. We won’t know until we see him out there and see how he does all the things when it’s totally full speed. You go hard in practice, but you probably still don’t have quite those little bursts and reactions that you have in a ball game, but I think he’s going to be fine. He says he feels really good and hopefully we’ll get him back because he was playing really good football. That would be a great addition for us here.”Cardinals wide receiver Chad Williams missed his second practice in a row, and defensive tackle Robert Nkemdiche missed his first.Cardinals safety Budda Baker’s listing of did not practice leads me to believe his status for Sunday could be in jeopardy. Baker wasn’t listed on the injury report to begin the week.Per reports, Baker and Williams worked out on the side http://www.chiefslockerroom.com/authentic-terrance-smith-jersey , but Nkemdiche wasn’t present at practice.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz