Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

19.07.2019 03:56
The Blueshirts hope Antworten

SAVONA, Italy -- Michael Rogers took advantage of a downhill attack to win the 11th stage of the Giro dItalia on Wednesday, while fellow Australian Cadel Evans retained the overall lead. Julio Jones Womens Jersey . Rogers, who was recently cleared of a doping charge, attacked with more than 20 kilometres (12 miles) to go in the 249-kilometre (155-mile) leg from Collecchio to Savona, just after the pack got over a category 2 climb. "I saw an opportunity at the top of the climb and I went for it," Rogers said after the nearly six-hour ride. The three-time world time trial champion from 2003-05 was suited to take advantage once the road flattened out for the final kilometres. "From then on, it was all about keeping my head down, pedaling away, and I guess I was a little lucky that the GC guys were probably looking at each other, hesitating a bit," Rogers said. Last month, the UCI accepted that meat Rogers ate in China probably caused his positive test last year. Clenbuterol is widely administered to Chinese livestock to build muscle and reduce fat. Days later, he tested positive at the Japan Cup. The UCI disqualified Rogers from the Japanese race but consulted the World Anti-Doping Agency before deciding he should not be sanctioned any further. At the finish on Wednesday, Rogers held up three fingers for his three daughters, and beat his chest. "I went through a very tough time but theres always light at the end of the tunnel," he said. Simon Geschke of Germany won the bunch sprint for second, crossing 10 seconds after Rogers, and Enrico Battaglin of Italy finished third with the same time. Evans 57-second lead over Rigoberto Uran remained unchanged entering Thursdays 42-kilometre (26-mile) individual time trial from Barbaresco to Barolo, which celebrates two of Italys best-known wines. Ryder Hesjedal of Victoria was the top Canadian in 15th place overall. Before Wednesdays stage, Australian sprinter Michael Matthews withdrew citing back trouble. Matthews wore the leaders pink jersey for six stages and won the sixth leg. The Giro ends on June 1 in Trieste. Kendall Sheffield Womens Jersey .com) - The Vancouver Canucks recovered from a fluke goal early last time out to knock off one of the top teams in the league. John Cominsky Falcons Jersey . The Blueshirts hope to stay alive once again when they host the Pittsburgh Penguins in Sundays Game 6 battle at Madison Square Garden. http://www.falconsrookiestore.com/Falcons-Julio-Jones-Jersey/ . Viewers in the Canadiens region can watch the game on TSN Canadiens at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. The game can also be heard on TSN Radio Montreal 690. The Calgary Flames will see if they can take their recent hot streak on the road when they shoot for a sixth consecutive win Monday night in Montreal.STANFORD, Calif. -- Ty Montgomery had 290 all-purpose yards and two touchdowns, and fifth-ranked Stanford held on to beat No. 15 Washington 31-28 on Saturday night in a matchup of unbeaten Pac-12 North teams. Montgomery returned the opening kickoff 99 yards for a TD and caught a 34-yard pass for another score to put the Cardinal (5-0, 3-0) in control from the start and keepp them there. Calvin Ridley Youth Jersey. Stanford led from wire-to-wire while winning its 13th straight game and 12th in a row at home, though Washington never went away. Keith Price threw for 350 yards and two touchdowns and nearly led the Huskies (4-1, 1-1) back. But officials overturned Prices completed pass on fourth down in the final minutes to end Washingtons rally. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz