Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

25.07.2019 10:23
SUNRISE, Fla. [url=http://www.metssale.com/mets-devin-mesoraco-jersey/]Devin Mesoraco Jersey[/url] . -- Brad Boyes return to the Antworten

SUNRISE, Fla. Devin Mesoraco Jersey . -- Brad Boyes return to the lineup proved timely for the Florida Panthers. Boyes scored the winning goal in a shootout to lift the Panthers over the Detroit Red Wings 3-2 on Tuesday night. Aleksander Barkov also scored in the tiebreaker for Florida, which has won three of four overall and two in a row against the Red Wings. Boyes is 4 of 5 in shootouts this season and has 35 career shootout goals, the most among active players. He returned to the lineup after being a healthy scratch Sunday in a 6-2 loss at Chicago. "Its a good win. Its good to contribute, whichever way I can," Boyes said. "If shootout is the way to do it, Im happy with that." Tomas Tatar scored for Detroit in the shootout but Tim Thomas stopped shots by Daniel Alfredsson and Gustav Nyquist. Nick Bjugstad and Sean Bergenheim had the goals in regulation for Florida. Thomas made 24 saves. The Panthers also won 2-1 on Saturday in Detroit. "Beating them twice in a short period is pretty nice," Bjugstad said. "Theyve got a lot of good players, a lot of experienced players. So I think it says a lot about the guys in the locker room." Pavel Datsyuk and Todd Bertuzzi scored for the Red Wings. Jimmy Howard made 25 saves and Johan Franzen had two assists. Detroit lost for the sixth time this season when leading after two periods. The Red Wings are 0-5 in shootouts. "I tried some different guys. We didnt get it done," coach Mike Babcock said. "We got one point, we wanted two; we came up one short." Florida scored twice in the third to tie the game. Bjugstad evened it at 2 when he put the puck over Howards shoulder with 5:22 left in regulation. The Panthers cut it to 2-1 on a goal by Bergenheim exactly 5 minutes into the period. Dmitry Kulikov bounced a shot from the point that Bergenheim touched on the way to the net. "All it comes down to is, we needed to go in the third period and score early, get the momentum," Panthers coach Peter Horachek said. "Its about winning 60 minutes, its not about winning the first or the second." The Red Wings took a 2-0 lead in the second on Datsyuks goal. Franzen slid a soft pass to Datsyuk to the left of the crease and he one-timed it into the net at 6:47. Franzen has 12 points in his last 10 games. Datsyuk returned to the lineup after missing seven games with a concussion sustained Nov. 23 against Ottawa. He has six goals and nine assists in 11 career games against the Panthers. "Youre up two goals on the road, youre in a good situation, and being up two, after two, we would have taken that," Howard said. "But weve got to either find a way to score the next one or have the ability to shut them down." The Red Wings went ahead 1-0 on a power-play goal by Bertuzzi in the first. Franzens shot from the left point was tipped by Datsyuk and blocked by Thomas before Bertuzzi poked in the rebound at 10:26. The Red Wings had a goal disallowed early in the first due to goaltender interference. Jonathan Ericssons slap shot from the left point found the corner of the net, but it was ruled that Daniel Cleary interfered. "That was a big win. Down 2-0 going into the third period, to come back like that, its a great thing," Thomas said. NOTES: Red Wings C Stephen Weiss returned to Florida for the first time since he signed a five-year deal with Detroit in July. Weiss spent 11 years with the Panthers from 2002-2013. Gregor Blanco Mets Jersey . -- Oakland Athletics third baseman Scott Sizemore has undergone surgery on his left knee to repair a torn anterior cruciate ligament. Travis dArnaud Mets Jersey . His head snapped back from the impact and hit the floor. The All-Star power forward was all right afterward, a relief for the Minnesota Timberwolves. http://www.metssale.com/mets-steven-matz-jersey/ . But unfortunately for the Niagara Falls, Ont., native, a pulled muscle wouldnt allow him to go past the second set. Japan sealed its victory over Canada in the first-round Davis Cup tie after Nishikori downed an ailing Dancevic 6-2, 1-0.VANCOUVER -- Vancouver Whitecaps forward Erik Hurtado was known more for his wild hair style than his ability on the pitch prior to Saturdays match against the Columbus Crew. That bleach blonde Mohawk still stands out, but not as much as his first goal in Major League Soccer -- a wonder strike in the first half that helped propel Vancouver to a 1-0 victory in Ohio. The fifth overall pick in the 2013 MLS SuperDraft, Hurtado has had to bide his time with the Whitecaps and he took full advantage of his first league start of the season. The 23-year-old controlled a long free kick in front of a Columbus defender on the right before cutting into the middle and unleashing a vicious left-footed shot from outside the 18-yard box that curled into the top corner. "You know how when you hit it on the sweet spot and you just know its going in? Thats what happened," Hurtado said after Mondays training session. "As soon as it left my foot, I was like Oh my God yes. Thank you God." The Fredericksburg, Va., native has played 22 MLS games since joining Vancouver last season, including five starts. But with the club parting ways with veteran striker Kenny Miller earlier this month, and with Darren Mattocks on the shelf with a hamstring injury, Hurtado is finally getting an opportunity under Whitecaps head coach Carl Robinson. "Im maturing as a player. I matured over my rookie season last year a lot," he said. "(Robinson) having faith in me has been great. Hes going to give players opportunities if they deserve it. "Ive been working really hard on the field and I got my chance and took it." Hurtado stands out because of his raw talent, but also for a hairstyle that has earned him an array of nicknames from teammates, including Rufio from the movie "Hook" and Sonic the Hedgehog, in honour of the video game character. "I dont know if its like a Brazilian blowout mixed with a mohawk and some bleach -- got in a fight with a bottle of bleach or something like that," Whitecaps defender Jordan Harvey said with a chuckle. "Thats his style and how he wants to express it and more power to him." Hurtado is fine with the jabs. "I dont know if Im trying to achieve anything," he said. "Im just trying to stay fresh." In his first season at the Whitecaps helm, Robinson couldnt care less what Hurtados hair looks like as long as he continues to develop and stays committed to his craft. "Hes an example to all the young players that things dont go your way sometimes," said Robinson. "Its important you put the work in and youll get your reward. It might not come in the next week or two wweeks. Nolan Ryan Jersey. It might come in the next two or three months, and thats what happened with Erik." Hurtados raw talent was evident to his teammates as soon as he arrived in Vancouver, but it was clear his game needed to be honed. "It was kind of like corralling a wild stallion, if you know what I mean," said Whitecaps captain Jay DeMerit. "Hes one of those guys (where) you can see his athletic ability. You can see his pace, his power, and its about corralling that and making sure that turns into good football. You can see it really start to take shape now, you can see him gaining in a little bit of confidence." Speaking of confidence, Hurtado and his teammates have loads of it heading into Wednesdays second leg of the Amway Canadian Championship semifinal against Toronto FC. Robinson fielded a "younger than young" squad in last weeks 2-1 away defeat in the first leg, but that result means that a 1-0 victory for Vancouver at B.C. Place Stadium would see the Whitecaps advance to the final on the away goals rule. DeMerit and many of Vancouvers other veterans watched from the sidelines as the baby-faced Whitecaps, including Hurtado, battled hard against Torontos star-studded roster. "Guys are contributing when asked upon. Guys are staying on the same page and as a collective were continuing to work on our brand of soccer," said DeMerit, who looks likely to sit out against Toronto again this week after playing Saturday in Columbus. "That needs to continue. That mentality needs to continue to shift and even get better." Apart from Hurtados recent success, former No. 1 pick Omar Salgado has impressed since rejoining the Whitecaps from the second-tier Charleston Battery last week. A big target who has been plagued by injuries in his young career, Salgado seems fitter and had a great chance late against Columbus that just bounced wide in the games dying minutes. "Im still a little disappointed I missed that but every striker in the world misses chances," said Salgado, the top choice in 2011. "Its something youve just got to get over and score against Toronto." Robinson said saying goodbye to Miller was difficult because of their personal friendship, but added that it was a move that had to be made with youngsters like Hurtado, Salgado and Kekuta Manneh clamouring for minutes. "It was the right decision for the club and me moving forward with this group of players that Ive got," said Robinson. "It will give the young players more opportunities to play and Ive said from Day 1 that I will give them more opportunities and I think you will see that more now." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz