Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

26.07.2019 08:53
Roger Federer and Stanislas Wawrinka won their singles matches on Friday to give Switzerland a convincing 2-0 lead over Serbia i Antworten

Roger Federer and Stanislas Wawrinka won their singles matches on Friday to give Switzerland a convincing 2-0 lead over Serbia in their World Group first-round tie. Andrew Miller Jersey . Returning to Davis Cup tennis, Federer cruised past Ilija Bozoljac, winning 6-4, 7-5, 6-2 in less than two hours. Federer faced little challenge from Bozoljac, who served well but still was no match for his Swiss opponent. Australian Open champion Wawrinka faced a tougher task against 102-ranked Dusan Lajovic in the second match, before winning 6-4, 4-6, 6-1, 7-6 (7). Bozoljac began his match against Federer with two aces and had a set point while leading 5-2 in the second. But Federer held serve and broke to regain control over the set. "Ilija was playing well, especially in the second set," Federer said. "It was a tough game, it could have been one set all." Federer was making his first Davis Cup appearance since 2012. Bozoljac said he was disappointed about his missed chance to win the second set. "I lost focus and Federer stepped up the game," Bozoljac said. Lajovic opened his match with a break, but Wawrinka soon broke back and went on to win the set easily. Lajovic then took advantage of several unforced errors by Wawrinka to take the second set. However, Lajovic missed two set points in the tie break of the fourth before Wawrinka closed out the match. "It was a tough game, he played well," Wawrinka said. "Its never easy when you come so late after an important tournament, but I managed to overcome that." Switzerland is an overwhelming favourite against Serbia, last years finalist and the 2010 Davis Cup champion, which is playing without Novak Djokovic and two other top players. The second-ranked Djokovic decided to rest after losing to Wawrinka in the Australian Open quarter-finals, while Janko Tipsarevic is nursing a heel injury and Viktor Troicki is serving a 12-month doping ban for failing to appear at a test. That means Lajovic is Serbias highest-ranked team member. The winner plays Belgium or Kazakhstan in the quarter-finals in April. Paul Goldschmidt Jersey . Inter Milan ended its five-match winless streak in all competitions by beating 10-man Bologna 3-1 on new manager Claudio Ranieris debut, while injury-plagued AC Milan edged Cesena 1-0 with an early goal from Clarence Seedorf. Chris Beck Cardinals Jersey . Make that, almost always subjective. Saturday at Carrow Road, the spirit of fair play trumped the rulebook, costing Norwich City three points. http://www.authenticcardinalspro.com/cardinals-enos-slaughter-jersey/ . -- Washington Capitals forward Brooks Laich is expected to miss the rest of the regular season after having an operation on a groin muscle.KOENIGSSEE, Germany - Canadians Justin Kripps and Bryan Barnett captured a bronze medal Saturday in a mens World Cup bobsled event.It was their second career World Cup medal, with both coming on the Konigssee track.I had good start times and good runs so everything came together, said Kripps. I love Konigssee.I like the flow of the track. There is a great atmosphere here with a lot of fans. The music is playing and the track just fits my driving style.Switzerlands Beat Hefti and Alex Baumann claimed their second win of the season, finishing 0.52 seconds ahead of Germanys Nico Walther and Marko Huebenbecke.Kripps, of Summerland, B.C., and Barnett, of Edmonton, finished 1.03 back.Kripps and Barnett captured gold here last year, just weeks before the 2014 Olympic Winter Games.I feel confident oon all the tracks we race, but I just have a good feeling here, said Kripps. Lou Brock Cardinals Jersey. I am able to blast out of those S curves with lots of speed and you need to do that to be successful here.It is a relatively short track so if you drive those S curves well you can be good here. I just seem to have good rhythm and carry my speed to the bottom.Calgarys Chris Spring and Alexander Kopacz, of London, Ont., were 12th at 1:43.16.Earlier, Dave Greszczyszyn of Brampton, Ont., was 16th in the mens skeleton race, posting a time of 1:44.35.Russias Alexander Tretiakov claimed the gold medal in 1:42.98. Latvias Martins Dukurs was second in 1:43.15 while American Matthew Antoine was third in 1:43.29.Barrett Martineau and Evan Neufeldt, both of Calgary, were 18th and 19th respectively. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz