Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 87 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

26.07.2019 08:54
CALGARY -- After missing a 40-yard field goal early in the fourth quarter, Tyler Crapigna regained his composure to lead the Cal Antworten

CALGARY -- After missing a 40-yard field goal early in the fourth quarter, Tyler Crapigna regained his composure to lead the Calgary Stampeders to a 23-20 win over the Winnipeg Blue Bombers. Michael Porter Jersey . The rookie kicker booted a pair of 42-yard field goals, the second with no time remaining on the clock, to lead the Stampeders to a thrilling CFL pre-season victory. "Ive been in some of these situations before, playing in the Vanier Cup a couple years ago, but I was happy just to get another chance to show what I can do out here," said Crapigna, who kicked a 20-yard field goal in double overtime to lift the McMaster Marauders to a 41-38 win over the Laval Rouge et Or to win the 2011 Vanier Cup. "You definitely dont want to end on that missed field goal for sure. I was a little nervous, but I just kind of decided to take it slow and a lot of the guys were helping me." Winnipeg rallied from a pair of early 14-point deficits to take a 20-17 lead over Calgary before the Stampeders rallied for the victory in front of an announced crowd of 27,103 fans at McMahon Stadium. Playing their second game in six days, the Bombers also lost their pre-season opener at home to the Toronto Argonauts on Monday. "This is worse, absolutely," said Winnipeg coach Mike OShea. "We had a chance to win it. We made enough mistakes that it didnt allow us to win." Drew Tate and Bo Levi Mitchell split time at quarterback for Calgary in the first half. Tate completed 2-of-5 passes and ran for a one-yard touchdown, while Mitchell went 8-for-11 for 76 yards and also engineered a lengthy scoring drive. Bryant Moriz and Rusty Smith also saw time under centre in the second half for the Stampeders. Smith tossed a key 26-yard completion to Damon McDaniel on the final drive of the game to help set up Crapignas game-winning field goal. "Thats the bottom line to get this W," said Damon McDaniel, whos trying to earn a spot on the Stampeders at wide receiver to play alongside his older brother Marquay. "Its all about this win. Whatever I can do to help this team win, Ill do it. The game speed is a lot different from practice, so its something that I had to get used to. I just wanted to go out there and play fast and have fun." Starting Winnipeg quarterback Drew Willy completed 14-of-23 passes for 172 yards, but couldnt find the end zone. Instead, the Bombers had to settle for three field goals and one single with Willy leading the offence. Rookie quarterback Brian Brohm took over from Willy in the third quarter and engineered an 11-play, 77-yard drive that culminated with a 29-yard touchdown pass to Aaron Kelly. Brett Maher and Lirim Hajrullahu both kicked a pair of field goals for the Bombers, while punter Mike Renaud kicked a 59-yard single. Former Saskatchewan Roughrider Jock Sanders gave Calgary great field position with a 49-yard return of the opening kickoff. Just four plays later, Tate plunged into the end zone for a one-yard touchdown to cap off a four-play, 52-yard scoring drive. With Mitchell in at quarterback, the Stampeders struck again at 14:35 of the opening quarter when Sanders scampered for an 18-yard touchdown. Mitchell completed four-of-five passes for 41 yards before Sanders completed the 59-yard drive with his TD run. The Bombers finally got on the board at 3:22 of the second quarter when Maher connected on a field goal from 33 yards out. After Rene Paredes answered back with a 41-yard field goal for Calgary, Winnipeg rounded out the scoring in the first half with Renauds punt single followed by a 42-yard field goal by Hajrullahu. Winnipeg started off the second half with consecutive 77-yard scoring drives as Hajrullahu booted a 14-yard field before Kelly hauled in a 29-yard touchdown pass from Brohm. "I love the way that we came out at the start of the second half," OShea said. "They need to look at it and be pleased with that effort and correct the mistakes that were made. You cant pat yourselves on the back for too long. Youve got to appreciate that we did some good things in the second half, but we still didnt do enough to win." The Bombers then went up 20-17 at 7:35 of the fourth quarter when Maher kicked a 26-yard field goal to cap off a 12-play, 74-yard scoring drive. With 1:34 left in regulation, Crapigna kicked a 42-yard field goal to pull the Stampeders into a 20-20 tie before the rookie duplicated the feat as time ran out on the game. Notes: Calgary linebacker Max Caron had to be taken off the field in a cart late in the first half after hitting the turf hard. a Winnipeg defensive back Graig Newman then went down awkwardly early in the third quarter and had to be loaded onto a stretcher and into an ambulance in front of worried teammates who gathered around him in support. a The Stampeders will travel to Vancouver to face the B.C. Lions to round out their exhibition schedule on June 20. . . . CFL teams must reduce their training camp rosters to 65 players by 11:59 ET on Sunday. Nikola Jokic Nuggets Jersey . The 34-year-old averaged 10.1 points and 2.7 rebounds in 82 games played in 2013-14 with the Utah Jazz. Jefferson has averaged 14.5 points, 4. Jarred Vanderbilt Nuggets Jersey . Petersburg of the KHL. Belov was a free agent last summer when he signed a one-year contract with the Oilers. In 57 games this season he had one goal and six assists with 34 penalty minutes in Edmonton. http://www.nuggetsproshop.com/Jamal-Murray-Nuggets-Jersey/ .C. - The housecleaning continues for the B.(SportsNetwork.com) - Just when the sun brightens a bit for the Vancouver Canucks, it is followed up with a torrential downpour. The Canucks will be without their leading goal scorer for the rest of their road trip, one that resumes on Friday night against the Washington Capitals. Wednesday should have been a night that left the Canucks feeling good about themselves. They snapped a seven-game road losing streak with a 3-2 shootout win over the Winnipeg Jets in the opener of a four-game swing and saw forward Alexandre Burrows net his first two goals of the season. Of course, the good came with the bad as Ryan Kesler left in the game following a knee-on-knee collision and went back to Vancouver for further tests. It is not known how long he will be out, but head coach John Tortorella did admit that Kesler will not play for the rest of this trip, one that includes games versus the Florida Panthers and Tampa Bay Lightning. Kesler was mentioned in a number of trade rumors before last weeks deadline, but the Canucks did not pull the trigger on a deal to move the forward, who has 22 goals on the season. Keslers 40 points are tied with Daniel Sedin, currently out with a strained left hamstring, and one back of Henrik Sedin for the team lead. Minus the forward, Eddie Lack made 32 saves through overtime before stopping all three skaters he faced in the shootout. Vancouver then earned the extra point on Chris Higgins third-round tally. "We lose (Kesler) before the third and we get down, so yeah, I thought we played hard right on through. And thats two out of the last three games that we have played well in the third period, so good for them," Tortorella said. "Theyve hung in there, theyve hung together. Losing a big guy like (Kesler), I thought they stuck together as a group. It was really nice to see." So was the production from Burrows, who scored his first goals since April 15 of last year. That gave him a gap of 40 games between goals in the regular season. "It was one of those nights it seemed the puck was finding me around the net," said Burrows, who hadnt scored a goal in his first 35 games of the season. "I had aa lot of chances. Custom Denver Nuggets Jerseys. Honestly, I think I had four real good looks." Vancouver picked up its first road win since Jan. 21 in Edmonton and sits four points back of a playoff spot in the Western Conference. Lack, meanwhile, rebounded after giving up six third-period goals in a 7-4 setback to the visiting New York Islanders on Monday and is likely to face Washington tonight for the first time. The Capitals are looking to put their own struggles behind them as they were just swept in a home-and-home set by the Pittsburgh Penguins. That gave the club five losses in its past six games and Washington sits three points out of the second wild card spot in the Eastern Conference. After losing a 3-2 decision at home on Monday, the Capitals were blanked 2-0 in Pittsburgh the following night. Jaroslav Halak made 32 saves, but the Penguins Marc-Andre Fleury stopped all 32 shots he faced. "We were on our heels the whole first period, no question," said Capitals coach Adam Oates. "We turned it over too many times -- probably a little hangover from (Monday) night." Evgeny Kuznetsov failed to record a point in the two games, the first of his NHL career after signing an entry-level deal on Saturday. He was the 26th overall pick of the 2010 draft and the Russian-born forward had been playing in the Kontinental Hockey League. It has also been a rough few games for Caps forward Alex Ovechkin, who leads the NHL with 44 goals but does not have a point in his past four games. He is a minus-4 over that span. Halak, acquired from the Buffalo Sabres before the trade deadline, started both games versus the Penguins and is 4-3-1 lifetime with a 2.12 goals against average versus the Canucks. Fellow Washington netminder Braden Holtby has never faced them. The Capitals have lost four straight and nine of their last 10 meetings with the Canucks, including a 3-2 setback in Vancouver on Oct. 26. The Canucks have won four of their last five trips to Washington and are eligible to have forward Zack Kassian back in the lineup tonight. He finished serving a three-game suspension for a hit-from-behind versus Dallas last Thursday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz