Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 127 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

29.07.2019 09:25
Dubai, United Arab Emirates (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.cheapsoccerjerseysoutlet.com/]Cheap Soccer Jerseys Free Shipping[/ur Antworten

Dubai, United Arab Emirates (SportsNetwork. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Free Shipping .com) - Rory McIlroy closed out the week with a 2-under 70 in Sundays final round and the No. 1 player in the world coasted to a 3-shot victory over Alex Noren at the Dubai Desert Classic. McIlroy picked up his 10th career victory on the European Tour as he finished at 22-under-par 266, tying the tournament record set by Thomas Bjorn in 2001 and Stephen Gallacher in 2013. McIlroy also captured this event back in 2009, which was his first win as a professional. Fantastic week. Were always treated so well here in Dubai. Its always great coming back, McIlroy stated during the trophy presentation. Nice to be able to cut my name on that trophy again. The victory is McIlroys first since rattling off three straight wins last season at the British Open, WGC-Bridgestone Invitational and PGA Championship. Prior to this week, McIlroy had finished in second place in each of his last four events. I felt like I was finishing second every time I was teeing it up so it was time for a change, McIlroy said. Obviously the only way I wanted to go was one better and thankfully I was able to do that today. Played very, very nicely all week. Noren shot up the leaderboard and put pressure on the leader with a 7-under 65 on the Majlis Course at Emirates Golf Club, but it was not quite enough as he finished three shots back in the runner-up position at 19-under 269. Two-time defending champion Gallacher fired a 3-under 69, which was good enough to put him in sole possession of third place at 16-under 272. Two weeks after his collapse at the Abu Dhabi HSBC Golf Championship, Martin Kaymer carded an 8-under 64 to vault into a tie for fourth place with Gary Stal (68), first-round leader Bernd Wiesberger (70), Andy Sullivan (70) and Morten Orum Madsen (70) at minus-15. McIlroy began the day with a 4-shot lead and nobody got any closer until Noren got within three late in his round. Madsen, starting his final round four behind McIlroy, tripped to a triple-bogey at the first, extending McIlroys lead to five. Madsen rebounded a bit with birdies on two, three, nine and 12 to put his name back in the mix, but he stumbled down the stretch with a pair of bogeys on 15 and 16 to finish well off the pace. After starting with back-to-back pars, McIlroy rolled in his first birdie on No. 3. Lee Westwood was the next player to pull within four after birdies on one, three and five, but he too struggled down the stretch with a double- bogey, three bogeys and just two birdies over his final 13 holes for a 72 to finish at 14-under. A Westwood bogey on six dropped him five back at minus-16, where he was joined by Noren, who birdied four of his first six holes on the day. Noren then traded a bogey on nine for a birdie on 10 to remain at 16-under, while McIlroy bogeyed No. 7, snapping a streak of 42 straight holes without a dropped shot and his lead was back to four. While a number of others moved up and down the leaderboard throughout the round, Noren proved to be the most consistent of the chasers down the stretch and it seemed as if he was the only one in the field with a chance of catching McIlroy in the end. A birdie on No. 10 moved McIlroys advantage to five once again, which wound up being his biggest lead of the week. A long birdie putt by Madsen on 12 got him to within four once again, but it was the last gain of the day for him. Sullivan briefly got into the mix with his fourth birdie of the day on No. 13, pulling him even with Madsen at minus-17. Noren joined them with a birdie on 15. After just grazing the edge of the cup with his eagle effort on 13, McIlroy tapped in for birdie to get to minus-22 and extend his lead to five again. While both Sullivan and Madsen fell off down the stretch with a couple bogeys each, Noren still stayed within striking distance. In fact, Noren finished up with back-to-back birdies on 17 and 18 to trim McIlroys lead to three, the closest it was all day. Unfortunately for Noren, he simply ran out of holes. McIlroy, playing it safe down the stretch, remained calm like a true No. 1 player in the world as he closed with five straight pars to claim his 10th career title on tour. I did what I needed to do today, said McIlroy. I didnt play quite as well as the first three days, but I played a solid round of golf and did what I needed to do to keep my nose in front and be able to win. While Gallacher never got quite close enough, he also had a strong final day. After making the turn at even par following a bogey on one and a birdie on six, Gallacher ripped off a trio of birdies from 11 before making a bogey on 14. A birdie on 17 proved to be big for Gallacher as it helped him finish alone in third. NOTES: In seven starts here, McIlroy still has not broken 70 in the final round. He also carded a 70 on the last day when he won in 2009 ... Noren, a three-time winner on tour, hasnt won since the 2011 Nordea Masters. This is Norens best finish since that victory ... Alvaro Quiros made a hole-in-one on the par-3 fourth hole Sunday ... Richie Ramsay withdrew from the final round due to an illness ... With the win, McIlroy earned 378,779 euros ... The desert swing is done as the European Tour heads to eastern Asia next week for the Maybank Malaysian Open, where Westwood ran away with a 7-shot victory last season. Cheap Uruguay Jerseys . Smith, an eighth overall pick, had two goals in only 276 minutes of playing time over 16 appearances last season. The left side midfielder played only 43 minutes in three games this season. Cheap AS Roma FC Jerseys .And although FIFAs investigators are preparing to release the findings of a World Cup corruption probe, Hassan Al Thawadi dismissed any chance of Qatar losing the showpiece event. http://www.cheapsoccerjerseysoutlet.com/?tag=cheap-liverpool-fc-jerseys . In the last race before the Sochi Olympics, Bjoergen followed up her win in the 10-kilometre classical race on Saturday by beating World Cup sprint leader Denise Herrmann of Germany by 0.43 seconds for her fifth victory of the season. SAN DIEGO -- Tim Lincecum doesnt pitch like the two-time Cy Young award winner from five years ago. Hes just beginning to get similar results. The right-hander struggled after winning the honour in 2008 and 2009, but a retooling of his game has begun to pay off and has the San Francisco Giants thinking about the Lincecum of old. After throwing a no-hitter against San Diego 11 days ago, Lincecum took a shutout into the seventh inning Sunday to lead the Giants to a 5-3 win over the Padres. Lincecum (8-5) extended his scoreless streak to 23 1-3 innings before Brooks Conrad hit a solo homer in the seventh to knock him out of the game. The streak started with his second career no-hitter against San Diego on June 25. Lincecum followed that with eight scoreless innings in a 5-0 win over St. Louis on Tuesday. Although this is not the overpowering Lincecum who won the Cy Young in consecutive years, the results are impressive. "Im not going to overpower teams with my stuff," Lincecum said. "Im just going to have to mix my pitches and locations. Im doing a good job of that. Im not missing in big spots with pitches." He allowed one run on three hits, walked four and struck out six. Lincecum has won all three starts this season against San Diego and improved his mark against the Padres to 16-6 in 29 career starts. Lincecum threw his first no-hitter at San Diego on July 13, 2013. "Timmys just been on a good roll," Giants manager Bruce Bochy said. "How poised hes been, how easy his delivery has been." The Giants have been down this road before with Lincecum since he began struggling after his last Cy Young season and lacked the consistency that had marked the early part of his career. Bochy thinks this recent stretch may last. "Hes reinvented himself," Bochy said. "I think he has a better idea of what he wants to do as far as pitching. Hes become more of a pitcher. It was pure stuff early on in his career. Hes gotten more cerebral with the pitching side of it." Lincecum also believes he may be able to sustain his most recent success as compared to other stretches when it didnt last. "Its just a feeling I have right now," he said. "I look for consistency and this is about as consistent as I have been in the last few years. Hopeefully, this is the start of something good. Cheap Atletico Madrid FC Jerseys. " The Giants, who had dropped 18 of 22 games after they lost the opener Friday, won two straight to win only their second series in nearly a month. Brandon Belt drove in two runs for San Francisco and Hunter Pence had three hits, extending his season-best hitting streak to 11 games, and scored three runs. Rookie Joe Panik and Michael Morse each had an RBI. Three relievers combined with Lincecum on a four-hitter. Santiago Casilla pitched the ninth for his third save in six chances. The Padres did not get their first hit off Lincecum until there were two outs in the fourth. Yasmani Grandal hit a two-run homer, his seventh, off former closer Sergio Romo in the eighth inning to cut the Giants lead to 5-3. Rookie Jessie Hahn (4-2) lost his four-start winning streak, allowing three runs on five hits over seven innings in his sixth major league start. The left-hander struck out five and walked two. "In the early innings, they were sitting on my curveball, so I had to make some adjustments," Hahn said. Hahn retired 11 straight batters after he allowed Morses RBI single to fall behind 3-0 in the third. "The second half of his outing was outstanding," Padres manager Bud Black said. "I was really impressed with how Jesse hung in there." Belt singled in a run in the first and had a sacrifice fly in San Franciscos two-run eighth. NOTES: Lincecums career best for scoreless innings is 29 in 2009. ... Giants 3B Pablo Sandoval, who left Saturday nights game with a left elbow bruise after he was hit while swinging at a pitch, did not play. ... The Giants 5-3 win Saturday night in 10 innings was just the clubs third victory since moving to San Francisco in 1958 in which the team won a game with a game-tying homer in the ninth inning and a game-winning home run in the 10th, according to information provided to the Giants by the Elias Sports Bureau. ... Giants RHP Ryan Vogelsong (5-5, 3.86 ERA) is scheduled to face As RHP Jesse Chavez (6-5, 3.23) in the opener of a three-game series at Oakland on Monday. ... The Padres travel to Colorado with RHP Ian Kennedy (6-9, 3.87) going against Rockies LHP Tyler Matzek (1-2, 4.25) in the opener of a three-game set. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz