Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 83 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

29.07.2019 09:25
Martin Brodeur wouldnt mind being the second member of his family to be associated with the Montreal Canadiens. The future Hall Antworten

Martin Brodeur wouldnt mind being the second member of his family to be associated with the Montreal Canadiens. The future Hall of Fame goaltender, whos still on the market as an unrestricted free agent, told QMI Agency on Thursday that he would certainly be interested if his favourite boyhood team came calling with an offer to back up No. 1 goalie Carey Price. "If the Canadiens made me an offer, it goes without saying that I would listen to what they have to offer me," the Montreal native told QMI. "This is Carey Prices team. I would definitely still want to be the No. 1 goalie, but it wouldnt bother me to play in only 20 to 25 games during the season if I know Ill have fun playing within a winning team." Brodeur, who played all 21 of his NHL seasons with the New Jersey Devils, had a 19-14-6 record last season with a 2.51 goals-against average and .901 save percentage. His late father Denis Brodeur was the Canadiens official photographer for many years. The three-time Stanley Cup champion and two-time Olympic gold medallist became a free agent on July 1 after playing out a two-year, $9 million contract. After Price, the Canadiens have Peter Budaj and Dustin Tokarski in goal. Budaj has one year remaining on his two-year, $2.8 million contract, while Tokarski, who was named the starter in the playoffs after Price was sidelined with a knee injury, is in the first year of a two-year, $1.125 million deal. Its a two-way contract this season that pays him $550,000 in the NHL and a one-way deal in 2015-16 worth $575,000. Swell Levně .com) - It appears both the Houston Rockets and Chicago Bulls will reach the playoffs, but the two squads are coming off losing efforts. Swell Lahev . Yahoo! Sports columnist Marc Spears says that the Boogie Smooth album may have been an elaborate April Fools prank. http://www.swelllahevcz.com/ . Vargas (8-3) allowed four singles and two walks while striking out five, allowing only two runners from a diluted Twins lineup to reach second base. Mike Moustakas and Jarrod Dyson hit RBI singles in the second inning against Kevin Correia (4-10), and that was all Vargas needed.Valencia, Spain (SportsNetwork.com) - Fourth-seeded Spanish favorite Feliciano Lopez moved on, while fifth-seeded American John Isner lost to Spains Tommy Robredo in first-round action at the $1.9 million Valencia Open tennis event. The left-handed Lopez handled Slovakian qualifier Norbert Gombos 6-4, 6-4, while the former top-10 star Robredo drove out the 6-foot-10 Isner 7-6 (7-3), 6-3 on the indoor hardcourts at The City of Arts and Sciences. In other action involving seeds, No. 7 South African Kevin Anderson doused German Philipp Kohlschreiber 6-3, 6-4 and Ukrainian 2012 runner-up Alexandr Dolgopolov ousted No. 8 Frenchman and 2006 Valencia runner-up Gilles Simon 6-0, 6-3. Also on Day 2, Frances Jeremy Chardy whipped Tunnisian qualifier Malek Jaziri 6-2, 6-1; Spaniard and 2004 Valencia champion Fernando Verdasco held off Argentine Leonardo Mayer 6-4, 3-6, 6-3; Italian Fabio Fognini dismissed Spanish qualifier Albert Ramos-Vinolas 6-4, 6-2; and Serb Dusan Lajovic erased Portuguese Joao Sousa 6-3, 7-6 (10-8).dddddddddddd. Top seeds David Ferrer, Tomas Berdych and Andy Murray will all take to the courts for opening-round matches on Wednesday. Murray beat Ferrer in last weeks final in Vienna, while Berdych titled in Moscow last week. The three-time champion and former runner-up Ferrer was last years Valencia runner-up to Russian Mikhail Youzhny. Murray was the champion in Valencia in 2009. The 2014 champion here will claim $500,000. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz