Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

02.08.2019 10:17
TORONTO - Greg McKegg scored the winner and Drew MacIntyre made 29 saves as the Toronto Marlies shut out the Milwaukee Admirals Antworten

TORONTO - Greg McKegg scored the winner and Drew MacIntyre made 29 saves as the Toronto Marlies shut out the Milwaukee Admirals 2-0 in American Hockey League action Thursday night. Hydro Flask Vattenflaska . With the win, the Marlies complete a three-game series sweep of the Admirals and move on to the second round of the Calder Cup playoffs. T.J. Brennan added an empty netter with less than 25 seconds remaining for his second of the playoffs. Admirals starter Marek Mazanec made 21 saves in the loss. Toronto, which lost both regular season meetings with Milwaukee by an 8-3 margin, never trailed in the series while outscoring the Admirals 13-4. Playing in his first game since March 30, Marlies defenceman Andrew MacWilliam made his presence felt in the second period catching Admirals forward Calle Jarnkrok with a huge open-ice hit at the Toronto blue-line. Moments later, Milwaukee forward Francis Wathier was assessed a boarding penalty for his hit from behind on Brennan. On the ensuing power play, McKegg opened the scoring on a cross-ice feed from Jerry DAmigo for his first of the playoffs at 17:31. With his assist, DAmigo now has two goals and five assists and is the league leader in playoff points with seven. Less than a minute later, Kenny Ryan had excellent chance to give Toronto a 2-0 lead, on a breakaway, but held on too long before shooting and Mazanec managed to get his left pad on it. The Marlies played a tentative first period, their first game since Sunday, and were outshot 11-8 by the Admirals. Toronto will now await results from both the Chicago-Rochester first-round matchup and the Grand Rapids-Abbotsford series to determine their next opponent. The second round of the Calder Cup playoffs isnt expected to start until next weekend. Notes: Toronto forward Carter Ashton (knee) and defenceman Andrew MacWilliam (concussion) made their series debuts. Spencer Abbott (shoulder) and Peter Holland (lower body) have yet to play in the playoffs. ... Marlies alumnus Ron Ellis dropped the puck in a ceremonial faceoff pre-game. Hydro Flask 24 Oz Sverige . Rajon Rondo had 18 of Bostons season-high 38 assists and the Celtics committed just seven turnovers in a 118-111 win over the Detroit Pistons on Sunday night. Hydro Flask Standard Mouth Sverige .com) - Devan Dubnyk stopped all 30 shots fired his way and made several big saves down the stretch for his third shutout of the season as the Minnesota Wild beat the Calgary Flames 1-0 on Tuesday. http://www.hydroflasksverige.se/hydro-flask-barn.html . The third-seeded Bouchard, from Westmount, Que., was coming off a semifinal appearance at the French Open. She took the opening set before the unseeded American came back for the 2-6, 6-3, 6-3 victory.COLUMBUS, Ohio - Derek Fathauer shot a 2-under 69 on Friday to take a three-stroke lead in the Nationwide Childrens Hospital Championship, the third of four events in the Web.com Tour Finals. Fathauer, 13th on the Web.com Tours regular-season money list to secure a 2014-15 PGA Tour card, had a 10-under 132 total on Ohio States Scarlet Course. He opened with a 63. "Yesterdays round was something special, so its hard to follow up something like that," Fathauer said. "But overall I was pleased with my round today." The top 25 players on the Web.com money list are competing against each other for PGA Tour priority, with regular-season earnings counting in their totals and the final leader getting a spot in The Players Championship. "I feel like Im playing well enough, but whos to say where I end up," Fathauer said. "I think what I found from last week is just staying patient and sticking to my game plan. Ive got another shot at it this week and Ill just try to improve on last week. Hydro Flask Sverige. ." The other players — Nos. 26-75 from the Web.com Tour money list and Nos. 126-200 in the PGA Tours FedEx Cup standings — are fighting for another 25 cards based on their earnings in the four tournaments. Vaughn Taylor was second after a 69. "I think overall Im in good shape, so I just want to keep doing what Im doing on the weekend and just stay in the present," Taylor said. "The greens are firm and its really hard to get to some of the pins now. You cant even play at some of them. You have to play away and try to get your two-putts. Theyre tough." Justin Thomas was 6 under after a 69. Kyle Stanley and Sean OHair were 5 under. They also shot 69. Web.com Tour money leader Carlos Ortiz missed the cut with rounds of 72 and 79. He won three times this season to earn a full PGA Tour exemption. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz