Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 87 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

02.08.2019 10:17
Paris, France (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.authenticwildpro.com/Jt-brown-wild-jersey/]J.T. Brown Wild Jersey[/url] .com) - Ho Antworten

Paris, France (SportsNetwork. J.T. Brown Wild Jersey .com) - Hot British star Andy Murray was an easy second-round winner Wednesday at the $3.7 million Paris Masters. The eighth-seeded two-time Grand Slam champion topped Frenchman Julien Benneteau 6-3, 6-4 on the indoor hardcourts at Paris Palais Omnisports. The surging Murray is fresh off title in Valencia and has won two straight and three of his last five tournaments. Third-seeded Australian Open champion Stan Wawrinka ended a three-match losing streak by handling promising Austrian Dominic Thiem 6-4, 7-6 (8-6), while fourth-seeded David Ferrer held off rising Belgian David Goffin 6-3, 2-6, 6-3 on Day 3 in Paris. Ferrer titled here two years ago and was last years Paris Masters runner-up to two-time titlist Novak Djokovic. Goffin was last weeks Basel runner-up to Swiss icon Roger Federer. In other top-10 action, seventh-seeded Canadian Milos Raonic fired 19 aces before outlasting improving American Jack Sock 6-3, 5-7, 7-6 (7-4) and ninth- seeded Bulgarian Grigor Dimitrov drubbed Uruguays Pablo Cuevas 6-0, 6-3. Meanwhile, 11th-seeded Spaniard Roberto Bautista Agut rolled past struggling Frenchman Richard Gasquet 6-4, 6-2 and 12th-seeded Spaniard Feliciano Lopez foiled American Sam Querrey 6-4, 6-4. This marks the final tournament of the regular season on the ATP World Tour. Jared Spurgeon Wild Jersey . All of 46 seconds into the Pittsburgh Penguins 3-2 victory over Alex Ovechkins struggling Washington Capitals, Crosby assisted on Chris Kunitzs goal. Jason Zucker Wild Jersey . Kerr said he had dinner with Jackson, his former coach with Chicago and the new Knicks team president, on Friday night and they talked again Saturday. Kerr is in New York to work the game between the Brooklyn Nets and Toronto Raptors for TNT. http://www.authenticwildpro.com/Alex-stalock-wild-jersey/ . The Maple Leafs handed their embattled head coach a two-year contract extension on Thursday, while at the same time announcing that assistants Dave Farrish, Greg Cronin and Scott Gordon will not be back.MIRABEL, Quebec – Andrew Ranger is pretty close to unstoppable at Circuit ICAR. The two-time champion of the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series presented by Mobil 1 led the final nine laps Sunday to take the checkered flag in the Jiffy Lube 100 presented by La Petite Bretonne. It was Rangers third straight win at the 2.113-mile, 16-turn road course on the grounds of Montreal-Mirabel International Airport. And it was Rangers 18th career win; 15 of which have come on road courses. Ranger took the lead from Alex Guenette on Lap 21 and wound up beating last years series rookie of the year to the line by 3.682 seconds in his No. 27 Mopar/Exide Dodge. "He [Guenette] was pretty quick, he gave me a lot of pressure, and I was a little tired of that so I let him go," Ranger said of Guenettes pass on Lap 7. "I was behind him for a couple laps and right at the end I decided to make a move and I was able to take a nice gap." L.P. Dumoulin finished third, followed by rookie Alex Labbe and Alex Tagliani. J.R. Fitzpatrick, Scott Steckly, rookie Gary Klutt, Jason Hathaway and Peter Klutt rounded out the top 10. With the win, Ranger moved up to one behind Kennington atop the Canadian Tire Series career list. On Saturday at ICAR, he also tied Fitzpatrick for the series poles record with his 14th. Ranger led a race-high 16 circuits on Sunday, and has paced the field for 60-percent of the laps turned in competition in four all-time Canadiaan Tire Series races at Circuit ICAR. Matt Dumba Wild Jersey. "Im very happy about my car, the guys did a really good job," Ranger said. "First win for Mopar [as Rangers sponsor], its unbelievable, and first win for [car owner] D.J. Kennington too. Its great." Guenettes runner-up effort tied a career-best, and was his best run in five career road course starts. He also led a career-high 14 laps. "I pushed hard at the beginning and then I kind of backed off when I passed him [Ranger], and so did he," Guenette said. "I guess he was just overall quicker than me. Im glad I finished second to one of the best, but next time well setup the car better and Ill think about trying to have a better race and try to beat him." Fitzpatrick maintains the edge in the season standings after three races, two tallies ahead of Dumoulin and 14 ahead of Kennington, who finished 12th Sunday. The race was slowed by just one caution for two laps. One caution tied the series record set twice previously while the two laps established a record for the fewest under yellow. Sundays caution came in Turn 1 of Lap 1 and involved six cars. The Jiffy Lube 100 will air on TSN on Sunday, July 13 at 11 a.m., and on the French-language RDS on Thursday, July 17 at 9:30 p.m. The Canadian Tire Series next race will be contested on July 11 with the inaugural Alberta Has Energy 300 at Edmonton International Raceway in Wetaskiwin, Alberta. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz