Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 108 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
zhangzk Offline

Post Master

02.08.2019 11:27
Joe DeCamillis chuckles at the memory of wearing Antworten

Nearly a decade later Quinnen Williams Jersey , a neck brace and screaming into a bullhorn at practice.“It’s called stupidity,” he said.With Jacksonville playing at Dallas on Sunday, the veteran special teams coordinator reflected on his time with the Cowboys. It was one of Joe DeCamillis’ eight coaching stops — and most painful — during a 30-year NFL career.DeCamillis was inside Dallas’ 86-foot-tall practice facility that collapsed during a thunderstorm in May 2009. About 70 people were inside. Twelve were injured.More Jacksonville Jaguars newsJaguars expect DE Yannick Ngakoue’s holdout to be short-livedJaguars rookie safety Zedrick Woods submits retirement paperworkJalen Ramsey says Jaguars don’t plan to give him contract extension this seasonJaguars sign former UCF running back Taj McGowan for added depthJaguars QB Nick Foles to miss OTAs for undisclosed ‘personal reason’Scouting assistant Rich Behm was paralyzed from the waist down when his spine was severed. DeCamillis broke his neck but returned to work a little more than a week later wearing a neck brace. He still has physical issues, including occasional numbness in his hands http://www.newyorkjetsteamonline.com/jachai-polite-jersey , and gets a little nervous at the sound of lightning and thunder.“Still feel the effects from it,” he said. “I’m going to deal with it every day of my life. It’s just part of my life and hopefully I came out of it a better person. Sometimes you have adversity that happens and hopefully you find a way to deal with it.”DeCamillis got a $9.5 million settlement, which included cash and benefits, following the accident from companies responsible for building the tent-like structure.DeCamillis stayed three more years in Dallas after the accident Chuma Edoga Jersey , then spent two seasons in Chicago and two in Denver before returning to Jacksonville for a second stint in 2017. He won the Super Bowl with the Broncos in 2016.“What are you going to do? Feel sorry for yourself? Just keep going,” DeCamillis said. “Obviously, I was told at that time I might not be able to coach, and eight years later http://www.newyorkjetsteamonline.com/trevon-wesco-jersey , I’m still coaching. It turned out great.”He hasn’t been back to Dallas since he left following the 2012 season. He doesn’t expect the trip to be anything special, either.“As many places as I’ve been right now, you can’t get nostalgic of too many places that’s for sure,” he said. “I just want to get in Alexander Mattison Jersey , get out and hopefully get a win. … There’s a lot of good people at that place. I’m looking forward to going back and seeing them.” WASHINGTON (AP) — Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton and Denver Broncos linebacker Von Miller are among five finalists for the NFL Players Association’s Alan Page Community Award.Cincinnati Bengals defensive tackle Geno Atkins, New York Jets left tackle Kelvin Beachum and Los Angeles Rams left tackle Andrew Whitworth are also finalists for the award, which annually recognizes players for exceptional community service in their team cities and hometowns.Each of the finalists will receive an additional $10,000 for his foundation or charity of choice http://www.minnesotavikingsteamonline.com/dru-samia-jersey , with the winner determined through a vote by their NFL peers. The recipient will be announced on Jan. 31 at the NFLPA’s Super Bowl press conference in Atlanta and will get a $100,000 donation.The award was previously known as the Byron Whizzer White Award before being re-established this past fall to honor Page, a Pro Football Hall of Famer who was active with the NFLPA as a player representative in the 1970s and continues to have an impact.Philadelphia defensive end Chris Long won the award last year.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz