Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 99 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

14.12.2018 04:09
be celebrating Antworten

NEW YORK -- Mets starter Dillon Gee called it the hottest game hes pitched in all year. Authentic Tim Frazier Jersey . And on a muggy afternoon at Citi Field, a boost from the bench was just what New York needed to cool off the Phillies. Anthony Recker snapped a sixth-inning tie with a three-run homer in a rare start, and the Mets held off Philadelphia 6-5 Sunday to avoid dropping into last place. "Anytime you get a chance to play, you just want to contribute," Recker said. "Weve got a few guys on the bench that havent been seeing a lot of time, so when we get our chance we really want to be able to do our part." Wilmer Flores had three hits and made two sparkling defensive plays at shortstop in the final two innings to help New York hang on. By taking two of three in the series, the Mets kept Philadelphia in the NL East cellar. Gee (6-6) pitched effectively into the seventh inning, and New York finished 13-6 against the Phillies this season. Domonic Brown homered and had a career-high four hits for Philadelphia, which had won seven of nine. He grounded out with a runner on to end it. Ryan Howard also went deep for the Phillies. Recker, a backup catcher who had not played since Aug. 19 in Oakland, lined the first pitch he saw from A.J. Burnett in the sixth into the left-field seats to give the Mets a 5-2 lead. The home run was only his third hit since the All-Star break. "Thats how you win games, period," New York manager Terry Collins said about the contributions from Recker and reserve outfielder Kirk Nieuwenhuis, among others. "It just makes a huge difference and it takes a lot of heat off the guys who every day get worn down. Once in a while fresh blood in the lineup can lift you up. Today it did." Burnett (7-15), who has struggled mightily this season against the team that drafted him, looked sharp early on but ended up allowing five runs and nine hits over six inconsistent innings. Gee dodged trouble all afternoon, stranding a runner at third three times against a club thats hit him hard most of his career. With the bases loaded in the fourth, Wil Nieves grounded into a double play started by Flores. Ben Revere was left at third when Jimmy Rollins struck out in the fifth. And in the sixth, Gee struck out Nieves with runners at the corners before Cody Asche flied out to deep right-centre. "Thats what Dillon Gee does. He hangs in there," Collins said. "He keeps you in the game." Brown drove Jeurys Familias third pitch just over the left-centre fence leading off the eighth to pull the Phillies to 5-4. Mets rookie Dilson Herrera, who made his major league debut Friday night, added an important insurance run in the bottom half with his first career RBI, driving in Nieuwenhuis with a single. Philadelphia put its first two hitters on in the ninth before Herrera and Flores turned a tough double play against Howard. Grady Sizemore had an RBI single, then Jenrry Mejia retired Brown for his 21st save. Flores also helped Familia with a diving play on Reveres hard-hit grounder to end the eighth. Howard hit a solo shot in the sixth, reaching 20 home runs for the eighth time and first since 2011. He has seven career homers against Gee. COOL KEEPSAKE Herrera, who got his first major league hit Saturday night, said he plans to send the souvenir ball to his parents. "Im going to send it to my mom and dad because Im really happy for them," he said through a translator. "Its a pleasure to give them the ball." HALL OF FAME COMPANY Rollins RBI single in the seventh gave him 657 multihit games, tying Richie Ashburn for the franchise record. "I had no idea. Thats cool, though," the veteran shortstop said. "Ive heard a lot about Richie. To do that is another cool feat along the way." TRAINERS ROOM Phillies: OF-1B John Mayberry Jr. (left wrist inflammation) arrived in the clubhouse a few hours before the game. He was scheduled to fly with the team to Atlanta afterward, and was expected to be activated from the disabled list for Mondays game against the Braves. But on Sunday night, the Phillies traded Mayberry to Toronto for minor league infielder Gustavo Pierre. Mets: LHP Josh Edgin (elbow) is still experiencing significant soreness and will see a doctor again this week, according to Collins. ... RF Curtis Granderson was not in the lineup after going 0 for 4 Saturday on his bobblehead night and striking out with the bases loaded in the seventh. Collins said he thought it was an ideal opportunity to give Granderson a rest. UP NEXT Phillies: LHP Cole Hamels (7-6, 2.59 ERA) faces 13-game winner Julio Teheran on Monday afternoon in Atlanta. Mets: RHP Zack Wheeler (9-9, 3.44) is on the mound Monday for the opener of a three-game series at third-place Miami. Wheeler is 2-0 with a 1.04 ERA in five career starts against the Marlins. He had his six-game winning streak snapped Wednesday by Atlanta despite his 19th quality start of the season. Authentic Dwight Howard Jersey . "Rob brings a wealth of coaching experience, having worked both in Canada and overseas in player development," Canada Soccer technical director Tony Fonseca said in a release. Wholesale Wizards Jerseys Authentic . Bayern winger Franck Ribery marked his league return after recovering from a cracked rib by scoring two goals and setting up two more as the league leaders inflicted the heaviest home defeat on Bremen in the Bundesliga. http://www.cheapwizardsjerseysauthentic.com/ . "Canada," Bolland said with a smile. "Is that a question?" One day earlier, though, fellow Toronto Maple Leafs centre Nazem Kadri wasnt so sure his home and native land could pull off the win against the United States in the semi-finals of the Olympic hockey tournament.Manchester City Women’s defender Lucy Bronze is on course to become one of the best players in world football, according to England vice-captain Jordan Nobbs. Bronze added to her growing collection of individual honours last Friday, scooping the Womens Super League 1 Player of the Season accolade at the FA Womens Football Awards at Wembley Stadium.A series of knee operations have hampered Bronzes progression but the former Liverpool defender has still managed to win the title in three of the last four seasons, emerging in recent years as one of England boss Mark Sampsons most important players. I dont think Lucy has reached her peak yet, Nobbs told Sky Sports. Bronze won a domestic double with Manchester City this season She was my rock at last years Womens World Cup, helping to keep my mentality strong when I was injured during the tournament.A lot of people dont know how much of a hard time she went through with injuries when she was younger but she kept on believing and I think shes shown that hard work pays off. Jordan Nobbs (R) was named Englands Player of the Year last week She deserved [all the acclaim for her performances in] that tournament and I think shell go on and become one of the best players in the world.Nobbs was also a winner last week after shhe was voted by fans as Vauxhalls 2016 England Player of the Year. Authentic Jodie Meeks Jersey. Nobbs (R) celebrates with goal-scorer Bronze after her winner against Norway at the 2015 Womens World Cup And the Arsenal Ladies midfielder has vowed to put in the hard yards to elevate her game to another level ahead of next summers Womens Euros in the Netherlands.Mark Sampson and [Arsenal boss] Pedro Martinez Losa have really aided my development and hopefully they can keep learning how to push me to get the best out of me, Nobbs said.I think getting the England vice-captaincy has also really helped me and has given me a lot in terms of knowledge and experience. Nobbs says Pedro Martinez Losa has positively impacted her career Managers and coaches are very helpful but ultimately it comes down to you - and how much youre prepared to push yourself - to get to where you want.But I think there is more to come from me as a player, and hopefully at the Euros me and Lucy will be celebrating on the pitch together rather than on the sidelines. Also See: Greenwood targets Euro glory US women fight for equality Man City scoop WSL honours WATCH: Duggans hooked volley Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz