Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 105 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

06.08.2019 10:09
VANCOUVER -- The man nicknamed after a cartoon character put in another superhero-like performance. [url=http://www.barcelonasoc Antworten

Niall Quinn fears Leicester could trip up in the title race and does not believe their favourable run-in matters at this stage. Dalton Risner Womens Jersey . Claudio Ranieris men lead the Premier League by five points from Tottenham, who beat Bournemouth 3-0 on Sunday, and have kinder-looking fixtures with seven games remaining.However, Sky Sports pundit Quinn says the nerves could hit home if they slip up just once, as they chase a first-ever top flight title having been 5,000/1 for the crown back in August. Niall Quinn and Graeme Souness not convinced Leicester will go on to win the title Quinn told Super Sunday: I watched the game live and it was up and down. It was unbelievable. You didnt know who was going to get the breakthrough. In absolute truth Crystal Palace could have won the game.You can be sure of one thing, they will go out and try and score goals. When they start to get picked off - if it happens - then well see what Ranieri has to do.Hes just letting it flow at the moment, but when that one result goes wrong well know a lot more.All day long, Spurs have a tougher run-in, but Im not so certain its a matter of who youre playing against. Its a matter of how you deal with this incredible challenge thats ahead of you. Remaining fixtures Leicester Tottenham Southampton (H) Liverpool (A) Sunderland (A) Man Utd (H) West Ham (H) Stoke (A) Swansea (H) West Brom (H) Man Utd (A) Chelsea (A) Everton (H) Southampton (H) Chelsea (A) Newcastle (A) Im just convinced that Leicester are going to hit some kind of banana skin. I hope it doesnt happen and Im with everybody else on that. I want Leicester to win the title.But thats the time well see what they are really made of. I really hope they win it.I think there are games there that Spurs could trip up in. Leicester, on paper, have an easier run-in, but that goes out the window with what is at stake. Claudio Ranieri has performed wonders at Leicester Tottenham are looking for their first title since 1961, and Graeme Souness believes their young side will push Leicester to the wire.Souness echoed Quinns belief that one defeat could rock Leicester, but says a Foxes title win would be great for the game.I want Leicester to win the league. I think it would be great for football. There is still a doubt in my mind: will they choke?I just think the nearer they get to the finishing line… Ive got it in my head, maybe because its never been done before. Tottenham narrowed the gap to five points with a 3-0 win over Bournemouth We shall see, but you have to say what a job the manager has done and what a job the players have done.Tottenham are a team that werent fancied and all of a sudden they have come into the race with no one fancying them. They are not talking about winning it and will be delighted with Champions League football.Tottenham have got a youthful group that will keep going. I think they will push them all the way.If Leicester slip up once then you will see those nerves jangling. Also See: Spurs win to maintain title push Mahrez sends Foxes eight clear Leicesters remarkable stats Ranieri remaining grounded Brian Dawkins Jersey .com) - Many people at Eastern Washington are waiting to see if star quarterback Vernon Adams Jr. Noah Fant Youth Jersey . But this time, the Gunners weathered the storm. Arsene Wengers team was on the ropes in the early stages of a lively FA Cup tie, until Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain scored a goal against the run of the play. http://www.thebroncosstoreonline.com/Youth-joe-flacco-broncos-jerseys/ . UCI President Brian Cookson said Wednesday the commission will investigate allegations "that the UCI has been involved in wrongdoing in the past -- allegations which have done so much to hurt the credibility of the UCI and our sport.(SportsNetwork.com) - Its fair to call Mike McCarthy one of the best coaches in the NFL but its also more than objective to point out that the veteran mentor bookended the Green Bay Packers season with two, truly awful game plans in Seattle. Back on Kickoff Weekend, McCarthys stubborn insistence on staying away from Richard Sherman made his offense predictable by the second quarter after it became painfully obvious the coach had no interest in targeting the All-Pro and quarterback Aaron Rodgers was going to acquiesce. The result was a 36-16 Seattle rout and, more importantly, the difference between the NFC Championship Game being held in CenturyLink Field instead of Lambeau. Fast forward to Sunday where McCarthys multitude of mistakes cost the Packers a trip to the Super Bowl despite the fact that his charges dominated a sloppy Seattle team for almost 58 minutes. The Seahawks miraculously overcame five turnovers and a 12-point hole in the waning minutes of regulation to reach the big game for a second consecutive season by downing Green Bay 28-22. This is a hard one to swallow, McCarthy admitted. We had opportunities, particularly at critical times to make plays. We had plays and Seattle made some of those big plays to keep the game alive so you have to give them credit. The Packers coach can drop the self-deprecating act, though, because he deserved plenty of credit for the outcome also. Apologists for McCarthy are trying to peddle the narrative that if reserve tight end Brandon Bostick, who was supposed to be a blocker, just snared a rather easy onside kick attempt, the Packers would be during up the itinerary for Glendale. And while thats true, it doesnt address McCarthys poor decision-making throughout the game which put Bostick in the position to fail. Brandon, just like anything, you get in to one of those critical spots, McCarthy said. It is important for everybody to do their job. Unfortunately that wasnt the case on that play. And thats the result of it. The coachs ultra-conservative mindset in the first quarter -- most notably, kicking two Mason Crosby field goals from 18 and 19 yards out -- received most of the attention but his incompetence in the final frame was even more egregious, as he ran five out of six plays on consecutive three-and-outs despite possessing the presumptive MVP in Rodgers. And, on one of the three-and-outs, it was the pedestrian James Starks carrying the football not the hard-nosed Eddie Lacy. We had some cchances early, had some chances late to do some things and didnt do it, Rodgers said. Bradley Chubb Broncos Jersey. When you go back and think about it, at times we werent playing as aggressive as we usually are. Field goals early in the game, we knew that points were at a premium, McCarthy added. Frankly, I would have liked to have gone for it there on fourth down, but based on what we saw, on second and third down, I just felt that you had to take points. To be fair some of McCarthys shaky choices had to do with Rodgers health as the All-Pro was hardly himself because of a left calf injury but neither were Seahawks star safety Earl Thomas or Sherman, who was playing with one arm late in the game. Meanwhile, A-Rod sure seemed capable of doing some things when leading the Packers down the field to force overtime in the final seconds. Weve finished off games before in four-minute (offense), Rodgers said while treading lightly, no bout aware of McCarthys ample ego. We had a chance to do some things; didnt do it. To many, any criticism of McCarthys strategy is off base because of Bosticks miscue but that ignores nuance, and while plenty contributed to this collapse, none were more culpable than McCarthy. You cant let (the Seahawks) complete a pass for a touchdown on a fake field goal, you cant give up an onside kick and you cant not get any first downs in the fourth quarter and expect to win, Rodgers said. And thats on top of being really poor in the red zone in the first half. Put all of that together, thats how you lose games. This was a great opportunity. We were right on the cusp. Until McCarthy directed them off of it. If anything, it was the Packers coach who failed Bostick and Rodgers and Lacy and every other player you can name that was wearing the Green and Gold on Sunday, not the other way around. McCarthy is a micromanaging, joystick coach, albeit a very good one. Instead of adjusting in-game or coaching with any kind of feel, however, he walks into a contest with a plan and loathes to deviate. If you want to question my playcalling ... Im not questioning it, McCarthy boated. I didnt think it would take a lot of points to win this game. I came in here to run the ball. The one statistic I had has as far as a target to hit was 20 rushing attempts in the second half, I thought that would be a very important target to hit for our offense. Unfortunately for Green Bay fans, the target can change and sometimes you need a coach to realize it. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz