Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 131 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
elaine95 Offline

Post Master

07.08.2019 10:22
which I struggle with because I play through emotion.”Of the three rookies, Moore entered training camp Antworten

Ryan Tannehill was among the first players on the field Tuesday http://www.seahawksauthorizedshops.com/authentic-cody-barton-jersey , tossing short passes to an assistant equipment manager before practice even began, trying to make up for lost time and lost games.The Miami Dolphins plan to start Tannehill for the first time in seven weeks Sunday at Indianapolis . Coach Adam Gase said Tannehill has progressed enough in his recovery from a throwing shoulder injury to rejoin the lineup, and said the quality of his passes appears to be 100 percent.“You don’t look at him and go, ‘Is he trying to feel his way?'” Gase said. “I don’t see that. I see a guy who’s confident in where he’s at, and is doing a good job of turning the ball loose and putting it where it needs to be.”Tannehill said his shoulder still hurts when he throws, but the stabbing pain he felt earlier is gone.“I’m not completely pain-free, but it’s at a tolerable rate and it’s something I can deal with, and it doesn’t affect any throws I make,” he said. “I’m ready to put this behind me and move forward and start winning games.”More Miami Dolphins newsDolphins sign hometown WR Allen Hurns to 1-year contractNew Dolphins coach Brian Flores has his own daily workout at training campDolphins assistant coach Jim Caldwell takes leave of absence to address health issuesTwo-time Pro Bowl safety Reshad Jones rejoins Dolphins after skipping voluntary practicesDolphins QBs Josh Rosen, Ryan Fitzpatrick embrace battle for No. 1 jobTannehill’s return provides a welcome lift. Replacement Brock Osweiler went 2-3 as the starter, and the offense has gone nine quarters without a touchdown.The Dolphins (5-5) have lost five of their past seven games, but because of a logjam of .500 teams in the AFC Gary Jennings Jr. Jersey , they’re in contention for only their third playoff berth in the past 17 seasons. That means Tannehill has a shot to play in the postseason for the first time in his seven-year career.Tannehill will start this week for only the sixth time in Miami’s past 31 games. A knee injury wiped out his 2017 season, and this year he hurt the capsule in his shoulder in Week 5.Progress in rehabilitation was so unsteady at first that the Dolphins shut down Tannehill for a time. Gase acknowledged the possibility of another setback.“Like I told Brock, ‘You’ve just always got to stay ready,'” Gase said.But Tannehill said he made significant strides during last week’s bye, and said doctors have told him he doesn’t risk further injury to the shoulder by returning. He threw in practice Tuesday for the first time since mid-October, and is now unleashing passes of more than 50 yards while making more than 100 throws per session.He comes back to an offense missing his most dynamic options. Since he was sidelined, Albert Wilson and Jakeem Grant have suffered season-ending injuries.“We still have a lot of good skill players we can get the ball to,” Tannehill said. “It’s just going to be different guys than it was.” GREEN BAY, Wis. — The Green Bay Packers were missing star quarterback Aaron Rodgers when they closed last season with a road loss to the Detroit Lions.When the Packers return to Detroit on Sunday, Rodgers could be without his top three receivers.Davante Adams injured a calf on Wednesday and did not practice on Thursday.More Packers coverage from FOX Sports WisconsinPhotos of the Week: 7/21/19 – 7/27/19Packers rookie Gary’s biggest critic is himselfTop Tweets: Former Badger TJ Watt has impressive four-year transformationPHOTOS: 2019 Green Bay Packers training campPackers’ Rodgers, LaFleur ironing out offense, building chemistryRandall Cobb injured a hamstring last week http://www.seahawksauthorizedshops.com/authentic-phil-haynes-jersey , didn’t play on Sunday against Buffalo and hasn’t practiced this week.Geronimo Allison suffered a concussion last week and hasn’t practiced this week, either.“We got a little thin at practice,” coach Mike McCarthy said on Thursday morning.That’s one way to put it.Of the Packers’ 103 completed passes for 1,185 yards and seven touchdowns, 64 catches, 768 yards and six touchdowns have been made by Adams, Allison and Cobb.The receivers who potentially could be in the lineup on Sunday have a combined two catches for 41 yards and zero touchdowns.The next men up are rookies: fifth-round draft pick Marquez Valdes-Scantling, fourth-round pick J’Mon Moore and sixth-round pick Equanimeous St. Brown.“At some point in the season, your young players are going to play, and our receiver position is potentially in that situation,” McCarthy said.Valdes-Scantling played 20 snaps in the first three games and 54 on Sunday against Buffalo, when Cobb was inactive. He has the two receptions. Moore didn’t play on offense in the first three games before playing 11 snaps after Allison went down against Buffalo. St. Brown hasn’t played on offense.“They’re getting better Ugo Amadi Jersey ,” Rodgers said. “You guys don’t see the practices, but J’Mon’s been making a lot plays in practice and improving and same with Eq. (Valdes-Scantling’s) been ahead of those guys for a while and getting more opportunities, as you saw last week with Cobby being out and him being first up.7 Gallery:Upon Further Review: Packers vs. BillsAP | Copyright The Associated Press. All rights reserved.“But I told those guys before Week 1, ‘You’re all going to get an opportunity at some point. When you step in, there’s an expectation you’re going to make the plays.’ So, we’ve got to keep improving in practice.”There’s time for one or more of the starters to get healthy. With their pedigrees, McCarthy would feel comfortable playing any of the three without any practice time.Still, there appears to be at least a decent chance that Green Bay will go into a key NFC North game without any of its top three receivers.“I think we’ve still got some progress to make before I think both sides would be comfortable,” Cobb said. “It’s a long season and we’re on Game 5, but at the same time, it’s a short season, and we’re on Game 5.“So Dwayne Haskins Jersey , it’s trying to balance both of those. If something was to happen and I re-injure the same hamstring, it’s going to put me out for double the time. So, it’s trying to be smart on both sides of it, which I struggle with because I play through emotion.”Of the three rookies, Moore entered training camp as the front-runner to be the team’s No. 4 receiver.However, as Moore dropped passes throughout the summer, Valdes-Scantling’s consistency allowed him to jump to the top of the list.“I always prepare like I’m going to be the No. 1 receiver,” Valdes-Scantling said.“You just never know. This game is a contact sport where injuries are 100 percent bound to happen, so you just never know when someone will go down, and you’ve got to prepare to play every position and every play.”Given the outlook at receiver, Rodgers might have to direct the passing game elsewhere. Tight end Jimmy Graham is fourth on the team with 16 receptions and running back Ty Montgomery, who started his career as a receiver David Long Jersey , is fifth with 11.Notes: For the second consecutive week, Rodgers practiced on Thursday. He had limited participation last week but full this week … To bolster the receiver group, Green Bay signed DeAngelo Yancey to the practice squad. A fifth-round pick last year, he spent all of his rookie season on the practice squad. … CB Kevin King, who injured a groin in Week 2 vs. Minnesota and has missed the past two games, had full participation for the second consecutive day, but S Kentrell Brice was added to the report and was limited by an ankle injury.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz