Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

07.08.2019 10:43
MAR DEL PLATA, Argentina -- Italy reached the quarterfinals of the Davis Cup on Sunday when Fabio Fognini defeated Carlos Berloc Antworten

MAR DEL PLATA, Argentina -- Italy reached the quarterfinals of the Davis Cup on Sunday when Fabio Fognini defeated Carlos Berlocq of Argentina to give Italy an unassailable 3-1 lead in the best-of-five series. Air Max 270 Australia Sale . Fognini defeated Berlocq 6-7 (5), 6-4, 6-1, 6-4 in 3 hours, 38 minutes. It was Italys first victory over Argentina in Davis Cup play, and the loss ended Argentinas 12-year streak of reaching the quarterfinals. "It was a perfect weekend," Fognini said. "We knew that Argentina was a tough team, but I was very focused mentally." Italy took control on Saturday when doubles pair Fognini and Simone Bolelli defeated Argentinas Eduardo Schwank and Horacio Zeballos. Italy won its lone Davis Cup title in 1976. Argentina has never won and has lost four times in the final. Argentina played the weekend matches without its top player Juan Martin del Potro, who is skipping the Davis Cup to concentrate on tour events. Argentinas other top player David Nalbandian retired last year. Air Max Tn . -- EJ Manuel followed the worst game of his career with the best. Air Max 97 Australia . Summers has seen scant playing time with the Coyotes since being selected 29th overall by the club in the 2006 NHL Entry Draft, having played in 47 career NHL games. http://www.airmax270australiacheap.com/air-max-90-australia-cheap.html . Vonn "reopened" the idea of competing in the season-opening World Cup event on Oct. 26-27 in Soelden, Austria after returning to the slopes last month in Portillo, Chile.WUHAN, China - Petra Kvitova backed up her lopsided win over Eugenie Bouchard at Wimbledon with another emphatic victory over the Canadian to capture the inaugural Wuhan Open title on Saturday.The third-seeded Czech player saved seven of eight break points she faced in the second set to close out a 6-3, 6-4 win over the sixth-seeded Bouchard in scorching conditions that lived up to Wuhans reputation as one of Chinas oven cities.It was Kvitovas third title of the year and also secured her spot at the season-ending WTA finals in Singapore, alongside No. 1 Serena Williams, Simona Halep and Maria Sharapova.Shes also now a perfect 3-0 over the 20-year-old Bouchard, including her dominant 6-3, 6-0 win in the Wimbledon final that lasted only 55 minutes. It was the fewest games allowed in a womens Wimbledon final since Steffi Graf beat Monica Seles 6-2, 6-1 in 1992.I knew that I have to play a little bit more aggressive than I played the matches before, Kvitova said. I need to play a similar game as in Wimbledon, very aggressively going for the shots.Bouchard had hoped to put up more of a fight than she did at Wimbledon. But the Westmount, Quebec native didnt have an answer for Kvitovas lefty serve out wide and couldnt match the Wimbledon champs powerrful groundstrokes, especially early in the match when she fell behind 3-1 in the first set. Air Max 270 Wholesale Australia. Then, at the start of the second, she jammed her finger with her racket on a follow-through and had to take an injury timeout to have it taped while holding a bag of ice to her head to cool off in the 32-degree Celsius (90 F) heat.I have hit a million forehands in my life and I still cant hit one without hitting myself, she said. With tape and adrenaline, (I could) still play as I normally would, but its pretty painful now. Its surprising how such a small body part can actually be so painful.Still, after returning to the court, she made Kvitova work hard to close it out. Serving for the match at 5-2, Kvitova wasted a match point and was forced to save five break points before dumping a volley into the net to drop serve. After Bouchard held to make it 5-4, however, Kvitova regained her composure and put the match away.The 24-year-old Czech player will now look to carry her late-season momentum into the WTA Championships, which she won in her breakout season in 2011 after beating Sharapova to capture her first Wimbledon title.I think that Im feeling well. Im prepared very well for the matches, she said. I find my form finally. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz