Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

14.12.2018 04:09
said Lewis. Not Antworten

Minneapolis, MN (SportsNetwork. Cheap Air Max Trainers .com) - Darren Collison and Rudy Gay each scored 21 points to lead the Sacramento Kings to a 110-107 win over the Minnesota Timberwolves on Thursday. DeMarcus Cousins had 19 points with seven rebounds before fouling out, and Derrick Williams added 17 points on 6-of-10 shooting in the win. Sacramento snapped a six-game losing skid on the road. To get a win under our belts especially after the game yesterday is good to see, Kings coach Tyrone Corbin said. Andrew Wiggins tallied 27 points with nine rebounds for Minnesota, which dropped its 10th straight game. Gorgui Dieng and Shabazz Muhammad each chipped in 15 points, with Dieng adding 10 rebounds. Like I have told our guys, we have been so close, we just cant get over the hump, Wolves coach Flip Saunders said. The Timberwolves used a 10-2 run to close the final 3:44 of the third quarter to cut their deficit to 84-80 entering the fourth. Troy Daniels made a pair of 3-pointers that brought the hosts within three, then Thaddeus Young converted a free throw to tie the game at 99-99 with 4:09 to play in the fourth. Williams answered with a 3 at the other end before Collisons layup pushed the Kings lead to 104-99. Muhammads trey with 3.6 seconds left trimmed the margin to one, but Collison netted a pair of free throws and Daniels missed a tying 3-point attempt as Sacramento held on. There was plenty of offense in the first quarter, with the Kings going 14- of-18 (77.8 percent) from the floor and taking a 37-29 lead into the second. Minnesota pulled within 60-58 at halftime. Game Notes Sacramento made 54 percent of its shots and limited the Timberwolves to 46 percent shooting, including 29 percent from beyond the arc ... Minnesota is winless in its last four games at Target Center ... Ben McLemore finished with 14 points in the win. Nike Air Max Cheap Sale . -- Terrelle Pryor took the opening snap of the game, put the ball in Darren McFaddens belly and saw LaMarr Woodley crash down. Cheap Nike Air Max Outlet . QUARTERBACKS Carson Palmer (vs Colts)Last week: 30/42, 419 yards, 2 TDsWinners of their last three and now tied for the final wild card spot in the NFC, the Cardinals are worth keeping an eye on. http://www.cheapairmaxforsale.us/ . The Calgary Stampeders announced both moves on Wednesday. Parker played 17 regular season games with the Stampeders in 2013, setting career-highs in catches (21) and yards (217).VANCOUVER - Nik Lewis found himself in unfamiliar territory this season.A key cog in the Calgary Stampeders offence for the last decade, the veteran slotback was mostly relegated to a supporting role in 2014 — one that he wasnt at all used to, but accepted for the good of the team.Its the first time in my life, not just professionally, its the first time in my life that its been like this, the 32-year-old said this week. But growing over the years and growing up and understanding the way things are, Im a leader of men.Im a leader of those receivers in there and I owe it them to show up every day with the best attitude, with the ability to try to make them better men, better football players, better receivers, and thats what I did.As the Stampeders continue their preparations for Sundays Grey Cup game at B.C. Place Stadium against the Hamilton Tiger-Cats, Lewis said his contributions go far beyond his mediocre 37 catches for 377 yards and no touchdowns in 12 games this season.I think what I do is valuable. Its not just stats and yards, its more about how I communicate with those guys, said the outspoken 11-year veteran out of Southern Arkansas University. Theres been a lot of different things this year that have allowed me to be a better person, but also to understand and relate to these guys. Its just an ultimate experience to be a leader on a team and not just be a player.A 1,000-yard receiver in each of his first nine CFL seasons, Lewis suffered a broken fibula in August 2013 and has totalled just 69 catches for 777 yards and three TDs over the last two years.His future with the Stampeders beyond this weekend is very much up in the air, but the native of Jacksboro, Tex., is clear hes far from finished.I plan on playing next year and the next year after that, he said. I feel good, I feel confident. My body is finally getting back to the place (it needs to be). I talked to the coaches at the beginning of the year and they were just like, We need you to be at your best at the end of the season.Its the end of the season and Im at my best and I can do what I used to do, I promise you that. Now its just the opportunity to go out and do it.Lewis — who had just one catch for five yards in Calgarys West Division victory over the Edmonton Eskimos — wouldnt speculate on his next step in the CFL, but its clear where his heart resides.My focus when I started my career was to play for one team my whole career, he said. I didnt know how long my career would last. Im blessed to be here 11 years later. I dont know whats going to happen next yearr. Cheap Wholesale Air Max Shoes. Im not really focused on next year.All I can really focus on is right now and this game. Ive always said, if I got out and play the way I can play I dont have to worry about anything else because its going to take care of itself.Lewiss teammates still look to him for guidance, with quarterback Bo Levi Mitchell pointing to Calgarys stunning 40-27 comeback win over the Saskatchewan Roughriders in October when the veteran receiver had nine catches for 98 yards.Nik has been in the league for a long time and for a very good reason, because hes done so many great things, said Mitchell, in his first year as Calgarys starter. He is absolutely a leader in our locker-room.Veteran running back Rob Cote added that the Stampeders often follow Lewiss lead on and off the field.Hes the heart and soul of this team and you see a difference when hes up, said Cote, who has played every one of his eight professional seasons alongside Lewis. Hes a great leader, a great guy and a great teammate.For all of Lewiss personal success with the Stampeders — 805 receptions for 11,250 yards and 65 TDs in his career — he conceded the team has often failed to meet expectations. A talented Calgary roster won the Grey Cup in 2008 but lost the big game in 2012, while falling in the West final in 2009, 2010 and again last year.Ive said in the past Ive always felt like we have been underachievers in my career here, said Lewis. Not talking about any one individual, but just as a team Ive felt like weve had the talent and ability to win more Grey Cups or at least play in more Grey Cup games.But he added the veteran core with the Stampeders, who finished the regular season 15-3, has learned valuable lessons heading into the 102nd Grey Cup against the Tiger-Cats (9-9).They say you learn when you lose. Now its time to go win it, said Lewis. We just learned to be patient, go enjoy ourselves and not press in the playoffs. Its still the same game. Weve just got to go out and execute.This year were coming in saying were going to play Hamilton the same way we played everybody else. Were not coming in expecting them to lay down and give it to us. We know its going to be a tough game. Theyre a good team.With all that in mind, a victory on Sunday will make all of Lewiss recent hurt fade away — at least for a little while.Once the games over and you win it, all the wrongs, all the mistakes, everything that happened during the year, during the past years, is all corrected for at least that night, he said. Then you just start working on doing it again. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz