Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 93 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

09.08.2019 04:57
BOSTON - The last time Conor McGregor fought in Boston, he was on the undercard. [url=http://www.authenticwildpro.com/Customized Antworten

BOSTON - The last time Conor McGregor fought in Boston, he was on the undercard. Custom Minnesota Wild Jerseys . The Dubliner returns to the TD Garden on Sunday and this time he is the centre of attention. McGregor (16-2) will take on Dennis Siver of Mannheim, Germany, in the featherweight main event on a card. You can watch UFC Fight Night Boston on TSN2 at 10pm et/7pm pt. The last time, it was a lot less, said McGregor at Fridays media day at Ned Devines Irish Pub. In my imagination, it was not. As you can see, all these fans are here. Anytime you catch a bus, my picture is on the side of it. Anytime you hail a cab, my picture is on it. Anytime you throw trash in a bin, theres my face again. McGregor last fought in Boston on Aug. 17, 2013 on the undercard of the Chael Sonnen/Mauricio Rua UFC Fight Night card, winning a unanimous decision against Max Halloway. Despite taking place on the same day as the AFC championship game between the New England Patriots and the Indianapolis Colts in nearby Foxborough, Massachusetts, the UFC promotion has sold approximately 14,000 tickets. Of the three UFC promotions that have taken place in the TD Garden, it will be the largest crowd. The 26-year-old McGregor is ranked fifth in the UFCs featherweight division, while Siver (22-9) is 10th. Should McGregor win on Sunday, he is hoping to challenge UFC featherweight champion Jose Aldo. Im sure they will bring him into the Octagon after the fight, McGregor said. Ill be fresh as a daisy. There wont be a scratch on me, the same as he will be sitting there watching my fight. The 36-year-old Siver is a native of Omsk, Russia, who now lives in Germany. He said it does not bother him that most of the prefight attention has been focused on McGregor I like being the underdog, Siver said through his interpreter, Oliver Copp. If it were up to me, Id be back at the hotel relaxing now but I have to do media. Siver said that he has what it takes to defeat McGregor, though he does understand the task will be a difficult one. I have much more experience and will be able to dominate Conor, he said. Im bigger, stronger, faster. I have more experience. I cant let it go to points. It will be tough to win a decision against an Irishman in Boston so Ill be looking to finish it. The co-main event will be a lightweight bout between Donald Cerrone of Albuquerque, New Mexico, and Benson Henderson of Glendale, Arizona. Cerrone (26-6) last fought on Jan. 3, winning a unanimous decision against Myles Jury in Las Vegas. Im healthy, Cerrone said. Im in shape. No reason I couldnt take the fight. Henderson (21-4) last fought on Aug. 23, 2014, losing by knockout against Rafael dos Anjos in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Im ready for this, Henderson said. I had a full training camp. Everything went well. No snags. No injuries. Mikko Koivu Wild Jersey . Last year, Islanders forward Colin Mcdonald released a "Do It For Colin" campaign to promote his teammate and friend John Tavares for the EA sports honour:The most popular sports voting video ever has to go to Chris Bosh who showcased his comedic abilities in his effort to get fans to vote him into the 2008 All Star Game:You can vote for TJ and other star players for the NHL 15 cover vote here. Greg Pateryn Jersey .com) - Matt Duchene picked up the deciding goal early in the third period and added an assist, as Colorado escaped with a 4-3 victory over Dallas at Pepsi Center. http://www.authenticwildpro.com/Zach-parise-wild-jersey/ .Under the agreement announced Monday, the Cuban defector is guaranteed $68.5 million over six seasons.Tomas gets a $14 million signing bonus that is payable within 30 days of the deals approval by Major League Baseball, and then salaries of $2 million next year, $4 million in 2016, $6 million in 2017 and $10 million in 2018.DETROIT -- The Detroit Red Wings were in desperate need of a win and two veteran stars helped delivered it. Daniel Alfredsson scored two goals, including a power-play score at 1:03 of overtime and the Red Wings earned a 3-2 win over the Calgary Flames on Thursday night. The win snapped Detroits six-game losing streak (0-4-2) and five-game home losing streak. "We were hanging in, playing some good hockey, and then all of a sudden were having some lapses where we give the other team way too many chances," Alfredsson said. "We did that some today, too, but overall we grinded." Alfredsson also had an assist and was set up for the winner by Pavel Datsyuk, who had three assists. Datsyuk threaded a cross-ice pass to Alfredsson, who rifled in a one-time slap shot from the inside edge of the left circle for his ninth goal of the season. Datsyuk drew the penalty on T.J. Brodie, who hooked Datsyuk as he tried to split the defence deep in the Calgary zone with 42 seconds left. Alfredsson also got his 700th assist earlier in the game. Detroit is without eight regulars due to injury. Joakim Andersson also scored for Detroit, defenceman Niklas Kronwall added two assists and goaltender Jonas Gustavsson made 20 saves. Mikael Backlund and Mark Giordano scored for Calgary. Mike Cammalleri had two assists and goalie Karri Ramo stopped 35 shots. "They had a little desperaation and hunger in their game down the stretch," Cammalleri said. Jason Zucker Wild Jersey. Calgary coach Bob Hartley disagreed with the penalty call on Brodie. "I didnt think it was a call," Hartley said. "I thought it was a hockey play. It was stick to stick." Alfredsson opened the scoring just 26 seconds into the game when he put in a loose puck from the slot. Backlund tied it at 5:11 with his fifth goal. He flipped in the puck after it caromed off the end boards. Andersson gave the Red Wings a 2-1 lead at 11:38 of the second when Alfredssons shot deflected in off his skate. It was Anderssons fifth goal. It was Alfredssons 700th career assist. Giordanos power-play goal tied it at 2 with 4:27 left in the second period. He beat Gustavsson with a shot from the high slot just after a two-man Flames advantage ended. NOTE: Calgary C Mike Cammalleri returned after missing the previous game due to an illness. Cammalleri also played at the University of Michigan. ... Red Wings captain and C Henrik Zetterberg, who is on the long-term injured reserve due to a herniated disc, skated with his teammates Thursday morning for the first time since his previous game, which was Dec. 4. ... Flames C Jiri Hudler is a former Red Wing. ... Detroit RW Jordin Tootoo was in the lineup after being recalled from Grand Rapids of the AHL. The veteran enforcer was sent down to the team earlier in the season. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz