Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 97 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
panxing18 Offline

Post Master

10.08.2019 03:50
The Ravens are doing a lot of name calli Antworten

ng this week. Safety Eric Weddle referred to Cam Newton a “fast dinosaur” on Wednesday youth Luke Kuechly Jersey , and Terrell Suggs said the Panthers quarterback is “a superhero.”On Thursday, Ravens defensive coordinator Wink Martindale had his own depiction of Newton.“I heard Weddle’s description of him yesterday,” Martindale said, via Jourdan Rodrigue of the Charlotte Observer. “He’s like a guy — which is crazy in the NFL for all of us who have played sports — remember when you were in the fifth or sixth grade Stitched Luke Kuechly Jersey , and that guy that had the beard drove to the game? That’s what he’s like as an NFL player. I mean, he really is. We joked around with my wife, and I said, ‘I’ve been watching scary movies all week getting ready for Halloween just watching his tape.’ There’s a reason they call him ‘Superman.’ It’s obviously a huge challenge.”Before the Ravens played the Broncos earlier this season Youth Bruce Irvin Jersey , Martindale compared Denver linebacker Von Miller to LeBron James.Panthers 2018 season opener countdown: 53 days to go We are 53 days away from the beginning of the Carolina Panthers 2018 season. That means today we take a closer look at linebacker Ben Jacobs.Ben Jacobs, LinebackerBioHeight: 6’4”Weight: 240 lbsAge: 30College: Fresno StateNFL Experience: 6 yearsJacobs was signed as an undrafted free agent by the Browns in 2011 and bounced around between their practice squad and 53-man roster before being picked up by Cincinnati in 2012. After being waived by the Bengals, Jacobs was signed to the Panthers practice squad in 2013. He became a part of the 53-man roster in 2014 as a special teams player, where he has contributed every season since. He has a good chance to make the roster again in 2018 due to his veteran experience playing special teams. He will have to beat out a few younger guys in training camp Stitched Bruce Irvin Jersey , but I think his experience in the Panthers’ system will give him the upper hand. Information from Panthers.com contributed to this story

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz