Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 117 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

14.08.2019 11:00
WINNIPEG -- Canadian Olympian Brittany Schussler has retired from competitive long-track speedskating. [url=http://www.canadiens Antworten

WINNIPEG -- Canadian Olympian Brittany Schussler has retired from competitive long-track speedskating. Brendan Gallagher Jersey . The 29-year-old from Winnipeg has competed internationally for 13 seasons and this past year was named Speed Skating Canadas top female long-track skater. "Competing with Canada written on my skin suit has been the biggest honour I could ever ask for, and something that I have never taken for granted," Schussler said on her website. "I could not be more proud to be Canadian, and that was never more true than at the Vancouver 2010 Olympics. The energy and support of the crowd that I felt in my first Olympic race, the 1,000 metres, is perhaps my favourite moment of my entire career." Schussler represented Canada at three Olympic Games. In Vancouver in 2010, she took fifth place in the team pursuit event, 25th in the 1,000 metres and 35th in the 1,500. In Sochi in 2014, she was fifth in the pursuit, 19th in the 3,000 metres, 26th in the 1,500 and 30th in the 1,000. She was also an alternate for the 500-metre and pursuit events at the 2006 Turin Games. Schussler was part of team pursuit squads that won gold at the 2009 and 2011 world single distance long-track championships and silver in 2008 and 2012. She was also part of nine pursuit World Cup gold medals, to go with five silver and a bronze. Individually, she won one World Cup silver and five bronze medals in the 1,500, along with a bronze in the 3,000. Her final medal was a bronze in the 1,500 last November in Astana, Kazakhstan. Schussler is part of the Canadian trio that set the womens pursuit record time of two minutes 55.79 seconds at Calgarys Olympic Oval on Dec. 6, 2009. "The devotion and passion she brought to the sport helped to promote speed skating and values promoted by our sport not only on the ice, but also outside the rink," Speed Skating Canada president Jim Allison said in a release. "Congratulations Brittany and good luck for your next steps." Matthew Peca Jersey . Costa injured his right thigh muscle against Barcelona last Saturday and had sought treatment in Belgrade from a doctor specializing in using fluid derived from horse placenta to repair damaged cells. Jean Beliveau Jersey .com) - Nicolas Colsaerts fired an 11-under 60 on Thursday and grabbed a 3-stroke lead with the opening round of the Portugal Masters suspended by rain. http://www.canadienssale.com/customized/ . The attacking midfielder arrives on a free transfer from Spains Malaga. The 28-year-old joins Scottish striker Kenny Miller and Argentine midfielder Matias Laba as designated players on the Whitecaps roster.MONTREAL -- Montreal Impact coach Marco Schallibaum cant escape discipline from Major League Soccer even when hes already serving a suspension. The leagues disciplinary committee ruled Friday both that Schallibaum and the Impact were fined an undisclosed amount for violating a mass confrontation policy during their 5-0 victory over the Houston Dynamo on Aug. 24. The Impact and Dynamo got into a skirmish in the 25th minute as Houstns Adam Moffat and Montreals Hernan Bernardello battled for a ball. Schallibaum was not on the sidelines for the game, as he was serving the first of a two-game suspension for leaving the bench area to get into a shouting match in the teams previous game aggainst D. Jesperi Kotkaniemi Jersey. C. United. He had also been fined $5,000 for "repeated misbehaviour." The first-year coach watched the game from a private box at Saputo Stadium as assistant coach Mauro Biello took over at the bench. Schallibaum has been suspended four times in his first MLS season for a total of five games. The league said the Impact and their coach were fined because it was a second violation this season. The Dynamo escaped a fine but can be sanctioned if it breaks the rule again. The committe also fined Toronto FC forward Robert Earnshaw for making contact with head of D.C. United defender Daniel Woolard in the 90th minute of a 1-1 draw on Aug. 24. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz