Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 136 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

15.12.2018 08:55
Leicester City on winning Antworten

It appears that Alex Edler is going to remain with the Vancouver Canucks for the foreseeable future. Authentic Kelly Oubre Jr. Jersey . Speaking at an event in Ottawa on Tuesday, Canucks president of hockey operations Trevor Linden said that the Canucks arent planning to ask the defenceman to waive his no-trade clause. According to The Vancouver Province, the Detroit Red Wings and Florida Panthers may have interest in the 28-year-old blueliner. "Hes got all the tools to be a dominant No. 1 defenceman," Linden told the paper. "Hed be the first to admit he didnt have a good year, and part of our job is to recapture the Alex Edler that we all know he can be. "He has the skill-set that every team wants and we just have to get him back where he should be." Edler struggled in 2013-14 after signing a six-year, $30 million contract with the Canucks prior the season. He was minus-39 with seven goals and 15 assists in 63 games and missed 16 games due to a lower-body injury. Linden said that the team knows it has an asset in Edler and is looking forward to better things from him. "There isnt a team in the league that wouldnt have its hand up for the opportunity to have an Alex Edler," he explained. "(Trading him) is not in our consideration. We want to work with Alex; we have to get his game back, and I know hes committed to doing that." For his part, Edler is up to improving heading into next season. "Im at my best when I dont think too much and just react out there and trust my instincts," Edler told the Province. "Thats something I have to get back to next year. "There were a lot of changes this year and a lot of new things to get used to. I didnt have the year that I should have had, but I know Im a good player. Im going to have to come back next year and do a better job at being better every game and being more consistent." Authentic Dwight Howard Jersey .C. -- The Bobcats announced theyve signed centre Justin Hamilton to a 10-day contract. Authentic Jeff Green Jersey .While Rosberg is coming off a strong victory at the Brazilian Grand Prix, Hamilton is dwelling on a mistake that ended his streak of five consecutive wins and kept him from increasing his advantage. http://www.cheapwizardsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-tim-frazier-jersey . According to TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger, the New York Rangers winger skated with extras and goalies today.Leicesters wait for a first top-flight title came to an end on Monday night as Tottenham drew 2-2 with Chelsea. The news was greeted with jubilation by supporters of the club and admiration from footballers, sportsmen, politicians, celebrities and beyond with Twitter reporting an 86 per cent increase in normal activity in the UK.Here are some of the famous faces whove been reacting to one of the most unlikely triumphs in sporting history... FIFA president Gianni Infantino: Its a fairytale. Its one of these beautiful stories that only football can write and that no-one would have believed possible at the beginning of the season. Its a story that has made not just Leicester fans very happy but all football fans. This is the magic of football.Zinezine Zidane, Real Madrid boss: Miracles dont exist in football. They have had a phenomenal season, Ranieri has done a phenomenal job. Jose Mourinho: I want to congratulate everyone connected to @LCFC; players, staff, owners and fans. I lost my title to Claudio Ranieri and it is with incredible emotion that I live this magic moment in his career.David Beckham on Instagram: Wow, who would have known that a few years on from his dad winning Premiership after Premiership that Kasper would lift the same trophy....What an amazing moment for a team that many people have said what a surprise - but out of any team this season Leicester deserve this moment. Real Madrid and ex-Spurs star Gareth Bale on Twitter: Gutted for @SpursOfficial but congrats to @LCFC, amazing season!! Love Football.Boxer and Bolton fan Amir Khan: What Leicester City have achieved is absolutely amazing. You would have been called crazy if you thought that Leicester would win the title at the start of the season - its such an inspiring story.Former Leicester striker Gary Lineker: Ive followed them since I was a little kid. I was a season-ticket holder until I was seven years old. I saw them in a cup final - lose - that was the closest we ever got to big glory. Won the League Cup a couple of times but this is just something else. This is actually impossible. There were no odds that I would have taken at the start of the season. No odds. You could have given me 10 million to one and Id have said Nah, its a waste of a quid. How the world reacted Newspaper headlines from across the globe salute Leicesters achievement... Prime Minister David Cameron on Twitter: Many congratulations to Leicester. An extraordinary, thoroughly deserved, Premier League title.Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn on Twitter: Congratulations to #LCFC and all the #Leicester supporters. A truly remarkable achievement.Matteo Renzi, Italys Prime Minister, on Twitter: Its the greatest achievement in the history of English football, and it was led by an Italian#insane. Watch the Leicester players celebrate as they were confirmed as Premier League champions Kasabian guitarist and Leicester fan Serge Pizzorno: Winning the Premier League? After that, even if we get relegated and were in the Conference in 10 years, I wont care. Well always have that.One Direction singer Niall Horan on Twitter: Congratulations Leicester City. What a story. Fantastic players, fantastic manager. Enjoy. Jamie Vardys having a party .Pop superstar Adele said: Proud of you Spurs but Leicester....what an inspiration. The best story ever. Congratulations.New World Snooker champion and Leicester fan Mark Selby: I cant believe it - I dont know whats more of a shock, me winning the title twice or Leicester becoming the champions. Hopefully in another two years Ill come back and win it again and Leicester will be Premier League champions again. Chelsea captain John Terry heaped praise on Premier League champions Leicester and said credit must go to their manager Claudio Ranieri Chelsea captain John Terry: Congratulations to Leicester because they have been superb this year. The rivalry with Tottenham means a lot but that still hurts us tonight losing the league title after the way we won it last year. It hurts passing the Premier League title to Leicester but credit to them, theyve been superb. Weve not been good enough but well be back next year.Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli on Twitter: Leicester city.. champion. Congratulations to the players and to ann amazing manager as RANIERI!Peter Schmeichel, father of goalkeeper Kasper, on Twitter: Congratulations to @kschmeichel1 and his @LCFC teammates for winning @premierleague. Authentic Gilbert Arenas Jersey. . The Monday Night Football panel of Jamie Carragher and Scott Parker discuss Leicester winning the Premier League TV presenters Ant and Dec on Twitter: Congratulations Leicester City! What an achievement. Thrilled for you and envious of you in equal measure! Enjoy. Its well deserved.Cricket legend Shane Warne on Twitter: Well done, Leicester City. You showed all sportsman that dreams & fairytales can come true , if u truly believe, amazing story. Congrats.Tottenham legend Ossie Ardiles on Twitter: Leicester: Big congratulations from the bottom of my heart. Incredible, outstanding... extraordinary...Former Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard on Instagram: Up the Chels! Top finish from @hazardeden-10. Huge congrats to everyone at Leicester and particularly Claudio Ranieri. A gentleman who changed my life. #Ranieri #chelsea Watch the moment the final whistle blew at Stamford Bridge and Leicester City were confirmed as Premier League champions Danish boxer Mikkel Kessler on Twitter: Congratulations @kschmeichel1! A historical achievement!! Well done!TV presenter Jeremy Clarkson: So rare as a Chelsea fan to have everyone (nearly) on our side. Joyous evening. Well done Leicester. Well done.Former Chelsea and Real Madrid manager Carlo Ancelotti on Twitter: Congratulations to both Leicester and my friend Claudio Ranieri for their historic win of the Premier League.Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero on Twitter: Congratulations are due for Leicester City, deserving champions of the Premier League! Martin Tyler joins Patrick Davison to reflect on Chelseas draw with Tottenham and Leicester winning the Premier League Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany on Twitter: Congratulations to the new Champions of England, Leicester City. Respect.TV personality Piers Morgan on Twitter: No superstars. No money. No fancy stadium. No excuses. No fear. Just passion, hunger, desire & determination. #LeicesterSky Sports pundit Chris Kamara on Twitter: Heres a fairytale for ya. Once upon a time a team from Leicester won the Premier League against all odds. Now that is unbelievable JeffFormer Liverpool striker Robbie Fowler on Twitter: Its been on the cards for a while... just let that sink in for a sec. But ...WOW.. Leicester are champions... Absolutely superb. Well donePop star Robbie Williams: Go on Leicester xTottenham striker Harry Kane on Twitter: Congratulations to Leicester on what they achieved. Finally thanks to all the fans! Lets finish the season strong now!Former Man Utd and Arsenal striker Robin van Persie on Twitter: Congratulations to Leicester City on winning the Premier League! What an incredible achievement!Italian tennis star Roberta Vinci on Twitter: Congratulations @LCFC! All the footballing world at the feet of Claudio Ranieri! How wonderful! You are great!Leicester mayor and lifelong fan Sir Peter Soulsby: When we were burying a king they were seven points adrift at the bottom and here we are just over 12 months on and they are Premier League champions. Its hard to believe. Also See: How Leicester won the title How the players reacted WATCH: The moment it was won WATCH: Jamie Vardys party Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz