Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 107 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
zhangzk Offline

Post Master

19.08.2019 08:44
It’s a given that the NFL has instructed its in-house Antworten

That continues to be a good practice http://www.jacksonvillejaguarsteamonline.com/quincy-williams-ii-jersey , because the audience doesn’t want to know who the pick will be until the Commissioner walks to the stadium, gets booed, and announces it.But the league has taken the directive to the next level. Per a source with knowledge of the situation, both NFL Network, which will televise the draft, and ESPN, which along with sister network ABC will televise it as well, have informed their reporters to not report the identity of the first overall pick in the 2019 draft.This doesn’t mean that any of them currently know what will happen with the first overall pick and are actively concealing it. It does mean, however Ryquell Armstead Jersey , that if they manage to get to the truth before the Cardinals go on the clock, they’re forbidden from breaking the news.It’s not really a surprise; we’ve speculated for weeks that the reporters who work for the networks that will televise the draft have been told not to spoil the surprise. Even if spoiling surprises is what reporters routinely aspire to do.Journalism really isn’t tweeting a transaction five minutes before its officially announced, thanks to a business or personal relationship that includes the courtesy of a head’s-up via text message. It’s about telling the audience things they don’t want the audience to know. And they clearly don’t want the audience to know who the first overall pick will be until the pick is announced.Again, different dynamics apply when it comes to tipping picks during the draft, because that information becomes readily available to people in the business via the backlog of picks that emerges as the league tries to space out the selections for TV purposes. At that point, it makes sense to defer to the process, since the delay is only a matter of minutes if not seconds.As it relates to the first overall pick in the draft, plenty of reporters have been working harder to create uncertainty about the identity of the pick than to get to the truth about who the pick will be. The effort to keep it all secret has created a situation in which the Cardinals are creating the impression that, after being on the clock for nearly four months Will Harris Jersey , they still don’t know what they’re going to do. Which is not a good look for the Cardinals. TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — Tampa Bay’s Jameis Winston tested his injured throwing shoulder in practice and will start Sunday’s game against the Buffalo Bills.Buccaneers coach Dirk Koetter made the announcement Friday after the third-year quarterback worked with the first-team offense for the first time since spraining his right shoulder during last week’s 38-33 loss at Arizona.Winston was limited in practice Wednesday and Thursday, taking “mental reps” while backup Ryan Fitzpatrick prepared to face the Bills.More Tampa Bay Buccaneers newsJameis Winston aims to realize potential under guidance of new Buccaneers coach Bruce AriansBuccaneers sign 5th overall selection LB Devin WhiteNdamukong Suh practices with Buccaneers for first time, dons customary No. 93 jerseyNdamukong Suh agrees to terms with Bucs, replaces 6-time Pro Bowler Gerald McCoyBuccaneers release 6-time Pro Bowl DT Gerald McCoy after nine seasons“Jameis threw the ball well today,” Koetter said following the team’s hour-long practice at One Buccaneer Place. “Jameis is our starter. He will be out there.”Winston has made 37 consecutive starts after entering the NFL as the No. 1 overall pick in the 2015 draft.Fitzpatrick, a 13-year veteran with 116 career starts for six other teams, replaced him against the Cardinals and threw for 290 yards, three touchdowns and two interceptions to help the Bucs (2-3) rally from a 31-0 deficit.Winston said Thursday there have been other occasions during “my whole football career” when he’s played through AC joint injuries http://www.lionsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-austin-bryant-jersey , “so I’m used to the pain.”He declined to elaborate or compare the latest injury to the others.“Every one is different. I can’t tell you about my injuries eight years ago,” Winston said. “I can just tell you about this one.”Winston also said he wasn’t concerned about a lack of practice time potentially impacting his preparation for the Bills.“Like I’ve said, this game (has) such a mental part. I’ve been throwing the football practically my whole life, so I know I can throw,” Winston said. “I just think that it’s about recovery right now.“It’s about being consistent in my reads and progressions. That’s the most important thing.”107 Gallery:Tampa Bay Buccaneers cheerleader photo galleryReinhold Matay-USA TODAY Sports | Reinhold Matay

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz