Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 110 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

23.08.2019 05:39
With the NHL Draft coming up on June 27 and free agency opening on July 1, discussions between NHL general managers will be heat Antworten

With the NHL Draft coming up on June 27 and free agency opening on July 1, discussions between NHL general managers will be heating up over the month of June. Joe Flacco Jersey . Each day this month, TSN.ca will provide the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. Good as gone? According to Andy Strickland of Fox Sports Midwest, defenceman Dan Boyle is highly unlikely to sign with the New York Islanders. Strickland reports that Boyle, 37, is looking to sign with a contender. The Islanders traded a conditional 2015 fifth-round draft pick for the rights to the unrestricted free agent last week. If Boyle were to sign with the Islanders, the pick returning to the San Jose Sharks would improve to a fourth-round selection. Update: Arthur Staple of Newsday reports Boyle will let the Islanders know by the end of this week whether he is interested in contract negotiations with the team. Staying in Beantown? Joe Haggerty of CSNNE.com reports the Boston Bruins have started contract negotiations with veteran forward Jarome Iginla. Iginla finished the regular season tied for the Bruins lead in goals and led the Bruins in playoff goals with five. According to Haggerty, the Bruins are pushing to re-sign to the 36-year-old to a contract very similar to his one-year 2013-2014 deal, which paid him $1.8 million. Price too high? David Staples of the Edmonton Journal considers the possibility of the Oilers acquiring either Nazem Kadri or Jake Gardiner from the Toronto Maple Leafs. Staples reports that the Oilers could have interest in both players to improve the team and mentions that both played under Oilers head coach Dallas Eakins with the Toronto Marlies. However, Staples believes the price for either player will be too high for the Oilers unless the team decides to make a "major effort" by offering Nail Yakupov, David Perron or their first round draft pick. Marquise Brown Youth Jersey . So much so that even a simple foul pop up to the first baseman turned into a run. Houstons four-run rally in the ninth inning to beat the Seattle Mariners 6-4 on Monday night was capped by a bizarre play that started as Crowe fouled out to first baseman Justin Smoak with runners on second and third. Marquise Brown Ravens Jersey . Rinne had surgery on his left hip May 9 and recovered in time to start the season. He then had arthroscopic surgery on Oct. 24 because of a bacterial infection in his hip. http://www.ravensrookiestore.com/Ravens-Ray-Lewis-Jersey/ . You can watch the game live on TSN2 and TSN Mobile TV at 9pm et/6pm pt. Jonathan Huberdeau and Quinton Howden are expected to make their debuts for Team Canada.BEREA, Ohio - Sarah Thomas starts the day at her second job by tucking her long blond hair inside her cap, so she doesnt get noticed. On a football field, thats impossible. Thomas doesnt consider herself a pioneer, just "one of the guys." But as one of two female officials in the NFLs officiating development program, Thomas has a chance to break barriers in a male-dominated profession. This week, Thomas, a former college basketball player, current college official and mother of three whose full-time job is as pharmaceutical sales representative, worked with a crew of officials during Browns mini-camp. Like the players, she worked on improving her skills and honing her craft. One day, she hopes to be on the field with the pros. But not because of her gender. "I am a female, but I dont look at myself as just a female," she said. "I look at myself as an official." Thomas began her officiating career in 1996, when an NFL scout spotted her working a high school game. From there, she joined Conference USA and was invited to join the NFLs developmental program, now in its second year. Thomas worked some training camps and preseason games last season. The next step is a regular-season game, and the earliest that can happen is 2015. Its not her call, so to speak, but Thomas believes shes ready. If this week was any indication, Thomas could be on her way. "Shes done a good job," Browns coach Mike Pettine said after practice Thursday. Pettine believes its time for the league to welcome female officials. "If shes efficient and good at what shhe does, I have no issues with it," Pettine said. Marquise Brown Womens Jersey. "I think the best compliment somebody paid to her was when someone said, What did you think of the female official? And they said, Theres a female official out here? I thought she was on point." Browns cornerback Joe Haden joked that Thomas was a little whistle happy. "She was calling everything," Haden said, smiling. "I couldnt snap on her. I was chilling." Thomas said her goal is to blend in. She doesnt want to stand out because of her sex — or worse, because shes not competent. Shes dedicated to being a solid, fair and mostly unseen, which is why she pulls her hair up under her cap. Still, sometimes players do a double take when they see her on the field. "I think sometimes they go What is that?" she said. "Yes, I do tuck my hair and at first I really wasnt too sure why. But I get it. We dont want to be noticed and anything I can do to blend in — I like it when I leave the field and people go I told you that was a girl." Thomas has two boys and an 18-month-old girl. She said her sons are most interested in her nabbing some NFL attire or autographs, "I cant do that," she said. Her children have never thought about their mom being anything other than an official, so they dont really grasp that she could make history as the NFLs first female official. "They just know mom officiates and its nothing foreign to them or pioneering or anything," she said. "I do this." ___ AP NFL website www.pro32.ap.org ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz