Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 94 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

26.08.2019 08:34
SURREY, B. [url=http://www.shoptheofficialpackers.com/Elite-Brett-Favre-Packers-Jer sey/]Brett Favre Packers Jersey[/url] .C. -- Antworten

SURREY, B. Brett Favre Packers Jersey .C. -- Angus Reids season -- and career -- continued to hang in limbo Tuesday. The veteran B.C. centre will miss his 10th straight game Saturday due to a back injury as the Lions visit the Hamilton Tiger-Cats in the second game of a home-and-home series. Reid, a 36-year-old Richmond, B.C., native who has yet to snap the ball in his 13th CFL season, is scheduled to come off the nine-game injured list. But he expects to go back on it, pending a decision that coach Mike Benevides and general manager Wally Buono have yet to make. "Im not ready to play right now," said Reid after limited participation in a practice. "Itll still take some time. I dont know how long thats going to be." Reids injury among a number of health issues that the Lions (6-3) are dealing with as they attempt to post their second straight win over the Ticats (4-5) in their temporary home of Guelph, Ont. Middle linebacker Solomon Elimimian (thigh) and defensive back Ryan Phillips (groin) are questionable after getting hurt in B.C.s 29-26 victory last Friday. "(A return to the nine-game injured list is) probable, because they could still take me off later (before nine games are up), so I think it might just be a better scenario to do that than to go week to week without any knowledge of how long that might be," said Reid. He said the injury, which has raised questions about whether he will be able to continue his career, will likely require surgery after the season. "Ideally, Id like to be (playing) football," he said. "I want the pain alleviated. ... For now, Im doing everything I can to make sure I can play if Im needed and be able to put up with whatever pain there is without doing any more harm. It, hopefully, does get better, but so far it hasnt on its own." Reid has three herniated discs in his lower back, and one is pressing against the sciatic nerve. "Im trying to get it off, because it doesnt allow a lot of movement without pain. ... Im trying my best, every treatment I can to alleviate some of the pain so if need be, if I need to play, I can get it done," he said. "Its not a great scenario, but were working at it." Reid donned his full pads with his teammates Tuesday, but could only participate in limited activity. Still, it was more than he has done in quite some time. He was sidelined early in training camp when years of bending over backward for his team caught up to him. "Im doing all the drills again," said Reid, who has stayed home from road trips. "I did a lot of scout team work (Monday). I didnt do much (Tuesday) with the pads, just because I want to ease into the pounding and want to make sure I can handle it. I dont want to regress." Quarterback Travis Lulay said Reid has still played an important role in the teams progress this season by contributing in team meetings and teaching sessions with other offensive linemen. Reid has put on "a brave face" in light of his own ordeal while attempting to help the team succeed. "Hes still a very respected voice in the locker-room," said Lulay. "Im sure he has his struggles, but he does a good job when hes around the team." Lulay also praised second-year pro Matt Norman, whose transition to centre from guard, planned for Reids anticipated retirement a few years from now, was accelerated by the veteran snappers injury. "(Norman) is getting better every single week," said Lulay. "The more looks he sees, the more different scenarios come up in a game, the better he gets. Hes a smart guy. Youre always looking for a guy who doesnt make the same mistake twice, and hes pretty good about that. Hes pretty good about fixing his mistakes and moving along." Benevides said he still does not know what decision he will make regarding Reid, but was encouraged by his work with the scout team a day earlier. Meanwhile, the coach listed both Elimimian and Phillips as day to day. Elimimian was sidelined in the first half Friday while playing on special teams, but hopes to play Saturday. "Its making progress," said Elimimian. "Im feeling better day to day." Pending Elimimians availability, linebacker Yaser Elqutub, a 25-year-old Katy, Tex., native out of Northwestern State, has a chance to make his CFL debut. Elqutub has been on the practice roster since signing with the Lions on July 1. "Hes been here for a while, hes been preparing and hes been good," said Benevides. "Now, well see if we have to activate him or not." Phillips was hurt in the second quarter against Hamilton, as he tried to get going on coverage of a receiver on a deep route. But he was able to complete the game, and took part in limited drills in practice. "Its getting better," said Phillips. "Im still a little sore and things like that. I didnt try to do anything too much (Tuesday) , to try to pull it or try to run full speed or anything like that." While the defence adapts to possible personnel changes and efforts to prevent Hamilton from staging another late rally, Lulay expects both clubs to throw some wrinkles into their offences. He passed for more than 300 yards for the first time this season Friday, but the B.C. running game still needs to get untracked. Tailback Andrew Harris was held under 100 yards for the third straight game -- and he has yet to gain more than 50 in the past two. "Its been a struggle the last couple games," said Harris. "Obviously, teams are keying on me a little bit more now, and its making things difficult. But in the same vent, we need to be more productive." Note: B.C. linebacker Anton McKenzie is slated to play with a cast on his right thumb for the second straight game after undergoing minor surgery last week. Jace Sternberger Packers Jersey . The start of the seasons fifth and final major was delayed two hours due to heavy rain in the area. The tournament eventually began, but with water on the greens and the rain persisting, players were called back to the clubhouse less than an hour after the first group teed off. Rashan Gary Womens Jersey .Best moustache: How can we not give this to Lanny McDonald? Check out the duster for yourself. http://www.shoptheofficialpackers.com/Elite-Jaire-Alexander-Packers-Jersey/ . Petersburg of the KHL. Belov was a free agent last summer when he signed a one-year contract with the Oilers. In 57 games this season he had one goal and six assists with 34 penalty minutes in Edmonton.Madrid, Spain (SportsNetwork.com) - Real Madrid tied a Spanish league record on Saturday by securing its 18th straight win in all competitions as Cristiano Ronaldos hat trick propelled the club to a 3-0 win over Celta Vigo at the Santiago Bernabeu. Ronaldo got the scoring started from the penalty spot in the 36th minute after a debatable decision from the referee, and he added goals in the 65th and 81st minutes to help his side equal the mark set by Barcelona in 2005-06. Madrid will now attempt to break the record on Tuesday night against Bulgarian side Ludogorets in the Champions League, while Saturdays victory takes Carlo Ancelottis team five points clear of Barcelona, which hosts Espanyol on Sunday. Ronaldo threatened a few times in the opening half hour before he won a penalty kick in the 36th minute under questionable circumstances. The former Manchester United man dashed into the box to track down a lofted ball from Marcelo, and he went down under the slightest contact from Cellta defender Jonny. Dave Robinson Youth Jersey. Ronaldo picked himself up and sent goalkeeper Sergio Alvarez the wrong way from the spot, putting Madrid up 1-0 at the break. The hosts were having trouble breaking down the Celta defense, and they were denied by a nice stop from Alvarez on Gareth Bale just after the hour mark. A few minutes later, however, Ronaldo got a kind bounce inside the penalty area that allowed him to lash a volley home from 12 yards to double the advantage. Ronaldo then set a new La Liga record nine minutes from time when he completed his 23rd hat trick by arriving at the back post to tap in a nice ball from Marcelo. Atletico Madrid moved into second place after notching a 2-0 win at Elche through goals from Jose Gimenez and Mario Mandzukic, a first-half goal from Nabil Ghilas was enough to hand Cordoba its first win of the season in a 1-0 triumph at Athletic Bilbao, while Sergi Darders 22nd-minute goal was enough to see Malaga slip past Deportivo, 1-0. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz