Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 108 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
panxing18 Offline

Post Master

30.08.2019 07:53
WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Vikings Antworten

It took a little bit of sorting out Laquon Treadwell Jersey , but we now have the complete list"2018 SeasonVikings 2019 OffseasonU.S. Bank StadiumMinnesota Vikings PodcastsMinnesota Vikings 2019 NFL Draft2019 NFL Draft: What picks do the Minnesota Vikings have now, anyway?New,65commentsIt took a little bit of sorting out, but we now have the complete listCDTShareTweetShareShare2019 NFL Draft: What picks do the Minnesota Vikings have now, anyway?Rick annoyed me a bit there at the end, so I’m using the Ted picture for himKirby Lee-USA TODAY SportsThings were going relatively peacefully for the Minnesota Vikings and their fans in Round 2 of the 2019 NFL Draft. The Vikings had made their first two selections with little to no excitement, and it appeared they were on track to do the same in Round 3.Then, Rick Spielman decided to flip out or do whatever it is that Rick Spielman does.He made a trade with the Detroit Lions.Then he made a trade with the Seattle Seahawks.Then he made a trade with the New York Jets.And then he topped things off by making a trade with the Baltimore Ravens.By the time the dust settled and the smoke cleared after those four consecutive trade downs, the Vikings found themselves sitting with a total of twelve draft picks, including a whopping nine on Day 3, which gets underway at 11:00 AM Central time tomorrow.So, what does the Vikings’ draft card look like as things stand right now? Here’s the entire list.Round 1 Ben Gedeon Jersey , Pick #18 (#18 overall) - Garrett Bradbury, C, North Carolina StateRound 2, Pick #18 (#50 overall) - Irv Smith, Jr., TE, AlabamaRound 3, Pick #39 (#102 overall) - Alexander Mattison, RB, Boise StateRound 4, Pick #18 (#120 overall)Round 5, Pick #21 (#159 overall Jaleel Johnson Jersey , from Seattle Seahawks)Round 6, Pick #17 (#190 overall)Round 6, Pick #18 (#191 overall, from Tennessee Titans via Baltimore Ravens)Round 6, Pick #20 (#193 overall, from Baltimore Ravens)Round 6, Pick #31 (#204 overall, from New England Patriots via Detroit Lions)Round 7, Pick #3 (#217 overall, from New York Jets)Round 7, Pick #33 (#247 overall, Compensatory)Round 7 Pat Elflein Jersey , Pick #36 (#250 overall, Compensatory)The Vikings now have seven selections spread out between the sixth and seventh rounds. Rick Spielman and company can either actually draft players with all of those picks, or they could use them as ammunition to attempt to move up if a guy they like is still hanging around.After a slow start, it was a wild, wild finish to Day 2 of the 2019 NFL Draft for the Minnesota Vikings, and it could potentially lead to a pretty crazy Day 3. Whatever might happen, we’ll have all of the news and everything else for you right here as fast as we can put it up here. NFL-imposed suspension served, Seahawks linebacker Mychal Kendricks will make his return to the football field on Monday night. And the four regular-season contests plus however many playoff games Seattle plays could be the final act of Kendricks’ career.Kendricks, currently scheduled to be sentenced on federal insider trading charges on January 24, could be headed to prison for between two and three years.“Obviously, that’s a thought that stays in the back of your mind but you just take it every day as it is, day by day just like today Dalvin Cook Jersey ,” Kendricks told reporters on Saturday regarding his looming incarceration. “I’m going to be where my feet are. I’m not going to harp on the past. I’m not going to predict the future. I’m just going to be right where I’m at so take it day by day.”Playing football helps keep Kendricks focused on where his feet are.“This is my escape,” Kendricks said. “Football is everything for me and to have lost that also was very hard. That also was probably the hardest thing, having to walk away from the game that I love from a team that has accepted me. Just wanting to be here and not being able to, hurt.”Kendricks ultimately was suspended eight games after entering his guilty plea to a white-collar crime, two more than the league’s baseline punishment for domestic violence. Through it all, he has obtained clarity regarding who his true friends really are.“The hardest part about this is the situation itself,” Kendricks said. “Understanding the severity, the friends that I’ve lost through — no one truly understands the intricacies and that being said, it’s understandable for people to want to waltz away. Deep down, I’ll never truly know who’s with me or not but I can tell. There’s a shift in energy between those who know me. If they truly do know me, then there’s no shift, but it can be a blessing in disguise. Those who aren’t supposed to be in my life won’t be and through hard situations like this Jalyn Holmes Jersey , that sifts out.”While that may be, as Kendricks called it, a silver lining, the dark cloud looms.“That part is inevitable and I probably won’t speak on that,” Kendricks said.Kendricks has football to distract him from what would be constant obsession regarding whether he will serve 30 months or 20 months or maybe just one month or maybe no time at all. At a time when some are caught on camera committing violence against others without even being arrested, it’s hard to process Kendricks facing such a lengthy sentence for a situation in which it’s entirely possible that someone preyed on his wealth and naiveté.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz