Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 107 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
zhangzk Offline

Post Master

03.09.2019 04:05
Jamaal Charles hasn’t officially retired from Antworten

NFL Josh Oliver Jersey , but at age 32, and after playing just two games in 2018, it seems unlikely he’ll play again. If he’s done, he’ll be eligible for the Pro Football Hall of Fame class of 2024. He thinks he should get in.“I mean, some of my numbers look way better than some people already in Canton http://www.jacksonvillejaguarsteamonline.com/quincy-williams-ii-jersey ,” Charles told TMZ.com.One particular number is the reason Charles has a chance: He averaged 5.38 yards per carry over his career, the best for any running back in NFL history.“That tells you what type of player I was,” Jamaal said. “I gave it my all. Every time I touched the ball, I averaged six yards a carry basically.”Charles is, along with Jim Brown and Barry Sanders Ryquell Armstead Jersey , one of just three players in NFL history to have five seasons with at least 1,000 rushing yards and 5.0 yards per carry. But Charles only had five good seasons in his career; in his other six seasons he never even reached 400 rushing yards. Five seasons will probably not be enough to get him in Canton, as spectacular as those five seasons were. The Jets have conducted four interviews with candidates for their General Manager vacancy and there aren’t any other meetings on the docket, so there’s an expectation that they’ll be hiring someone for the job in the near future.Head coach Adam Gase said on Tuesday that he hopes that’s the case, but said the team will take “however long it takes us to get the right guy.” He also didn’t rule out bringing in other candidates Will Harris Jersey , although it does seem that Bears assistant director of player personnel Champ Kelly, Eagles vice president of player personnel Joe Douglas, Seahawks co-director of player personnel Scott Fitterer or Saints director of pro scouting Terry Fontenot will be the choice.Gase participated in the interviews with all four candidates, but said the ultimate decision will be made by CEO Christopher Johnson.“We went through some interviews this weekend,” Gase said at a press conference. “Those guys did a great job. It was a great process we’ve gone through so far. We’ll just keep huddling up and figuring out where we are with that until Christopher’s ready to make a decision.”Douglas is regarded as the favorite for the job and joins Kelly in having a past working relationship with Gase http://www.lionsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-austin-bryant-jersey , but it remains to be seen if he’ll wind up as Mike Maccagnan’s successor.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz