Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 99 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
panxing18 Offline

Post Master

04.09.2019 05:36
Dolphins assistant Jim Caldwell is step Antworten

ping away from the team for health reasons.Caldwell Jerome Baker Jersey , the Dolphins’ assistant head coach and quarterbacks coach, is taking a leave of absence to address health issues. He will still serve as a consultant to head coach Brian Flores.“I will be stepping back due to some medical complications that require my full attention,” Caldwell said. “I want to thank Stephen Ross, Chris Grier, Coach Flores and the rest of the organization for the support they have given me and my family.”Flores said he supports Caldwell’s decision to focus on his health.“Our focus is on Jim’s health and supporting him in every way that we can,” Flores said. “With his knowledge and experience Mike Gesicki Jersey , Jim has been an invaluable member to our coaching staff and will continue to serve as a sounding board for me throughout the season.”The 64-year-old Caldwell, who was the head coach of the Colts from 2009-11 and the Lions from 2014-17, did not disclose the nature of his health issues. The Miami Dolphins have awarded SAVE Executive Director Tony Lima with the NFL Hispanic Heritage Leadership Award. In conjunction with Hispanic Heritage Month, Lima was honored with a trophy and a $2,000 donation to SAVE prior to the Dolphins game against the Oakland Raiders.Born and raised in Miami, Lima is a first generation Cuban-American. As Executive Director Cameron Wake Jersey , Lima oversees SAVE, South Florida’s leading organization dedicated to protecting people of the LGBTQ community against discrimination. Since 1993, SAVE has advocated for equal rights for persons of all sexual orientations and gender identities. Under his leadership, SAVE has had the biggest wins towards LGBTQ equality in the organization’s 25-year history: in 2015, SAVE successfully sued the state of Florida to legalize same-sex marriage, in 2014 Jason Taylor Jersey , SAVE passed comprehensive nondiscrimination protections for transgender individuals at the Miami-Dade County Commission. During his five-year tenure, the organization has endorsed and helped elect a record seventy-five pro-equality leaders at all levels of government. In 2016, the organization created and implemented a groundbreaking model proven to have a lasting effect on reducing prejudice against the LGBTQ community. It has since become a national model for helping change hearts and minds. SAVE is a grant recipient of the Miami Dolphins Football Unites program, created by Owner Stephen Ross and players and designed to create opportunities for South Florida-based individuals and organizations to strengthen and expand their impact around community engagement, education and criminal justice reform. Through the launch of the Football Unites Grant Program, the Dolphins are supporting SAVE’s campaign to reduce anti-LGBT prejudice and to identify and build a list of supportive community members.This past Sunday Nat Moore Jersey , I had the opportunity to interview Lima prior to receiving the award on the field. Click the player above to listen to this exclusive interview!

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz