Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
elaine95 Offline

Post Master

05.09.2019 09:39
good in wondering and pondering and wasting time thinking about it? It’s out of my control right now. I’m focused on winning thi Antworten

Almost all of the notable NFL free agents of 2018 have found new homes Shareef Miller Jersey , with former Dallas Cowboys Pro Bowl wideout Dez Bryant being one of the few big names remaining.This was undoubtedly one of the most interesting NFL offseasons to take place. A handful of starting quarterbacks all changed teams, something that rarely happens in this day and age. Pro Bowler Kirk Cousins went to the Minnesota Vikings, while Sam Bradford and Case Keenum joined the Arizona Cardinals and Denver Broncos, respectively.Meanwhile, backups and hopeful starters A.J. McCarron and Teddy Bridgewater are hoping to finally get their opportunities, as they joined the Buffalo Bills and New York Jets, respectively. Now http://www.eaglesfootballauthentics.com/zach-brown-jersey-authentic , we wait and see how these signal-callers will do with their new teams.In the meantime, we can't help but wonder just which of these free agent signings will pan out, and which ones look destined to fail. There are some signings that look pure genius, such as Richard Sherman joining his hometown San Francisco 49ers and Pro Bowl guard Andrew Norwell joining the Jacksonville Jaguars.As usual, many of the top free agents decided to chase the money, rather than join the team that presented them the best possible opportunities. While the likes of Kirk Cousins, Dion Lewis and Michael Crabtree earned nice money http://www.raidersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-isaiah-johnson-jersey , those three are among the many players who probably should have chosen other teams.While we sit through training camp and pre-season, here's a look at 20 NFL free agents who should have signed with other teams. A top-10 draft pick nearly seven years ago, quarterback Ryan Tannehill apparently will be continuing his career elsewhere in 2019. Even if he doesn’t want to.The has reported that the Dolphins likely will move on from Tannehill after the season, avoiding his $19 million base salary for 2019 and $26.6 million cap number.Cutting Tannehill would entail $13.4 million in dead money, which could be spread over 2019 and 2020 if he’s designation as a post-June 1 cut.Tannehill is trying not to obsess over what comes next.“You can’t think about it,” Tannehill told reporters on Wednesday, via a transcript generated by the team. “Like I said Devin Bush Jersey , you focus on what you can control. What’s the good in wondering and pondering and wasting time thinking about it? It’s out of my control right now. I’m focused on winning this one game in Buffalo and doing everything I can to prepare myself and prepare the guys around me to go out and play well and win this game. Once it’s done, then the powers that be will make those decisions and we’ll go from there. Right now, we’re just focused on doing everything we can to get ready for Buffalo.”He made it clear that he definitely wants to come back for an eighth year.“I love this organization,” Tannehill said. “I love the guys on this team. I love competing with the guys on this team. I’ve been here my whole career and love South Florida. I love what South Florida brings to the table. I’d love to be here.”If he’s not, he may not be prepared for the outcome.“I haven’t put a whole lot of thought into it,” Tannehill said. “I have a lot of belief in myself. I know what I can bring to the table, wherever it is. But http://www.steelersfootballauthentics.com/diontae-johnson-jersey-authentic , yeah, I want to be here. I want to finish my career as a Dolphin and win a championship here. That’s what they brought me here for, and that’s what I want to do.”Plenty of factors will determine whether he gets that chance, including most importantly whether coach Adam Gase returns for 2019. Even then, Gase may decide that the time for waiting for Tannehill to emerge as a franchise quarterback has expired.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz