Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 108 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
panxing18 Offline

Post Master

07.09.2019 03:18
Marshal Yanda has enough contract to run through Antworten

the 2020 season White Justin Tucker Jersey , which only really assures he’ll be out there this season.But the longtime Ravens guard said he had his doubts about his future last offseason, as he came back from a second surgery on his right shoulder.“Last year, if I did end the season on IR, I probably was going to retire,” Yanda said on the team’s “The Lounge” podcast. “You don’t want to push your body too much. I love this game and it’s the reason I play it, because I really love doing it. But you don’t want to get to that point where you’re too beat up by the game.”Not only did he not end up on IR, he played back to his previous level Justice Hill Baltimore Ravens Jersey , earning his seventh Pro Bowl honor, and he said his confidence grew as the season went along.“My mind is still, . . . I love to play, I love to compete, I love to wake up on Sunday morning ready to get after somebody’s you know what,” Yanda said. “That fire is still there. But I also understand that body is very important as well.”The Ravens are building their roster to run this year, with Greg Roman promoted to offensive coordinator Womens Justice Hill Jersey , and the addition of running back Mark Ingram, so having Yanda healthy and ready will be a big part of their plans. It’s been 45 years since any NFL team had multiple tie games in a season, so if you’ve never given any thought to what would happen in the NFL standings when a team has two ties, that’s understandable.But this year, there are two teams fighting for playoff berths that have already played a tie game: The Steelers and Vikings, both of which are 8-6-1. So what happens if one or both of them ties on Sunday, and finishes 8-6-2?They would be treated as if they’re 9-7. The NFL treats a tie as half a win and half a loss Lamar Jackson Jersey 2019 , so a team with eight wins, six losses and two ties would be treated the same as a team with nine wins and seven losses.For the Vikings, an 8-6-2 record would clinch a playoff berth. Minnesota would be tied with 9-7 Philadelphia (if Philadelphia beats Washington) and 9-7 Seattle (if Seattle loses to Arizona). The Eagles would be eliminated from that three-team tie based on its conference record, and then the Seahawks would win the head-to-head tiebreaker with the Vikings. So the 9-7 Seahawks would be the No. 5 seed, the 8-6-2 Vikings would be the No. 6 seed, and the 9-7 Eagles would be out of the playoffs. If the Seahawks win and it’s only two teams tied for the last NFC playoff berth, the 8-6-2 Vikings would win the head-to-head tiebreaker with the 9-7 Eagles.For the Steelers White Lamar Jackson Jersey , an 8-6-2 record would leave them needing the 9-6 Ravens to lose. If the Ravens lose to finish 9-7, they would be tied with the 8-6-2 Steelers for the AFC North title, and the Steelers would win the tiebreaker based on the better division record. But if the Ravens win to finish 10-6 (or tie to finish 9-6-1), they would have a better record than the 8-6-2 Steelers, and the Ravens would win the division and the Steelers would be eliminated from playoff contention.An 8-6-2 record is an unlikely result, but it’s not impossible. And now you know what happens if the unlikely happens.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz