Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 113 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

10.09.2019 07:39
EL SEGUNDO, CALIF. [url=http://www.authenticjaguarslockroom.com/Customized/]Custom Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys[/url] . – Darryl Antworten

EL SEGUNDO, CALIF. Custom Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys . – Darryl Sutter was at his sarcastic best on Sunday. "Yeah, Im not rattled," the Los Angeles Kings head coach said when asked about overcoming the Game 4 loss to Anaheim. "Im just thankful Im alive today. Im fortunate to pull through after the devastating loss last night." Sutter joked that he almost didnt make it to his daily media interrogation. "They had to get me up – Radar and Hawkeye had to get me up to come here today," said Sutter, referencing characters from the television show M*A*S*H. The point was clear: this is a veteran coach with a veteran team that isnt about to be fazed by losing two straight or by facing a hotshot young goalie. The Kings lost 20 games during the regular season when outshooting an opponent. Only the New York Rangers (22) and Calgary Flames (21) were ahead of them in that category. So what happened on Saturday night, when they outshot the Ducks 28-14 overall and 19-3 over the last two periods, but still came out on the short end of the scoreboard, is old hat and thus not worth losing too much sleep over. "Pretty nice out here today," said forward Jarret Stoll. "Sun came out. Its Mothers Day and my moms here so itll be a good off day." Meanwhile, about 30 miles down the road in Anaheim, John Gibson had already been named the Ducks starter for Game 5. Only hours earlier he had become the youngest goalie in NHL history to post a shutout in his playoff debut. It was only his fourth career NHL game. Hes stopped 111 of the 115 shots faced in those games (.965 save percentage). It has been a remarkable start to the 20-year-olds career. "I know hes calm and cool or whatever, but its our job to make his job a lot harder," said Kings forward Mike Richards. "Its a lot of pressure to put on a young kid [playing him in this series] and you can say it all you want, Hes calm, cool, but if we start getting bodies in front we dont know how hes going to react." Los Angeles had 25 shots blocked on Saturday and missed on 18 other attempts. "Most of the goalies in the league are pretty much the same," said defenceman Drew Doughty. "We have a little sheet that we [get] before the game and its pretty much the same things: whether he handles the puck well, hes usually not good in traffic like any goalie, not good with screens, tips, so thats exactly what we have to do. We have to get the second opportunities and put them in. We just got to bear down and get more goals. "It shouldnt matter whos in net." Thats basically the exact same message players on the Ducks were telling anyone who would listen after they dropped the first two games at home despite outshooting the Kings and controlling the lions share of possession. Now the shoe is very much on the other foot. "The playoffs, really, is about scoring big goals and we were doing that early in the series and winning games that way and theyre doing that now," Doughty said. "We want to have possession of the puck and take control of the game like we did in the last two periods last night, but we got to score big goals." Considering the Kings track record and championship pedigree they are far from flustered. After staring into the abyss of an 0-3 deficit in the last round against the San Jose Sharks they arent about to let a rookie goalie get in their heads. So there was no cram session on Sunday featuring video of Gibson. After all, Gibson isnt the issue. "I dont think weve played poorly," said Richards, "but we just havent gotten to that desperation level that we had in San Jose where youre just fighting for every inch on the ice, and I think thats that mentality that we have to get back to." The Kings will get a chance to up their intensity level on Monday night at the Honda Center when the series resumes. But Sunday was all about mothers. And Sutter had already placed a call to his mom before meeting with the media. "Yeah, I did," he acknowledged. "But she was in church. I shouldve known to call later. Thats the last thing I told the players. Make sure they talk to their moms or a mother in their life today." Stoll wont have to make a call. His mom, Sherri, is in town and he planned on spending the day with her. "She loved the cowbell," said Stoll, a Saskatchewan native, when asked about his favourite hockey-mom memory. "We had a group of parents who were the loudest group of parents who followed their sons around and my mom had the big cowbell that shed hammer on and Im sure it was pretty annoying for some people and you look up in the stands and Im like, Thats my mom." As for Sutter, he was asked if had any special plans for Mothers Day. "Oh no," he said sarcastically. "Im going to go watch some video on Gibson." Jawaan Taylor Jaguars Jersey . -- Desperate to stop Tom Bradys latest comeback bid, the Miami Dolphins sought help from a reserve safety making his NFL debut after being signed Tuesday off the San Francisco 49ers practice squad. Jawaan Taylor Jersey . Mike Ribeiro had a goal and an assist as Phoenix held on to snap a two-game losing streak with a 4-3 win over the Edmonton Oilers on Friday. http://www.authenticjaguarslockroom.com/Youth-Marqise-Lee-Elite-Jersey/ . But qualifying for her first Scotties Tournament of Hearts after years of falling short in tough Manitoba provincial championships is as good as consolation prizes get for the 29-year-old from Winnipegs Fort Rouge Curling Club.TORONTO - Georges St-Pierre is picking Johny (Bigg Rigg) Hendricks to succeed him as UFC welterweight champion. Hendricks, who lost a controversial split decision to St-Pierre at UFC 167 last November, fights again for the 170-pound crown on Saturday when he faces veteran (Ruthless) Robbie Lawler at UFC 171. The 32-year-old St-Pierre vacated the title in December, saying he needed time away from the sport. St-Pierre has been making the most of his time off, travelling and speaking his mind about what he believes needs to be fixed in the world of mixed martial arts. But he remains close to the sport and says he will be watching the UFC 171 main event in Dallas. "Its a fight where anything can happen," St-Pierre told The Canadian Press. "Both guys can put each other to sleep. They have a lot of power in striking, but I believe Hendricks has the edge in this fight because I believe he will come more well-prepared with his team and hes got an edge in the grappling department." Hendricks (15-2) is a former two-time NCAA wrestling champion. St-Pierre (25-2) left a 12-fight winning streak and a string of UFC records behind him. But he says it wont be strange seeing someone else have his belt strapped around their waist. "No, because it was my choice to give away the title. It was my choice so I dont regret anything. I feel very good and Im happy that I diid it. Quincy Williams II Jaguars Jersey. I feel better now." St-Pierre, who had held the UFC title since regaining it from Matt (The Terror) Serra at UFC 83 in April 2008, says the outcome of the fight will not affect whether he returns to the sport. "I dont plan on coming back right now," he said. "First if I come back, it will be when I want. I have a lot of things to do. And also a couple things need to change if I come back. ... Whoever wins, I dont care. I just watch it as a fan." Since leaving the sport, St-Pierre has spoken out about the need to have more stringent drug testing. The Montreal fighter — who was the UFCs biggest pay-per-view draw — has also complained about the UFC having a monopoly. Hendricks has said he sees Lawler (22-9 with one no contest) as a more dangerous opponent that St-Pierre. "Robbie, if you make a mistake, weve seen it time and time again that he can knock you out." The 30-year-old Hendricks is the top-ranked contender in the 170-pound division while Lawler is No. 3. No. 2 Carlos (The Natural Born Killer) Condit, who lost to St-Pierre in a UFC 154 title shot and was beaten by Hendricks at UFC 158, takes on No. 11 Tyron Woodley (12-2) in the UFC 171 co-main event. Condit (29-7) says he has been told a win will earn him another title shot. Hendricks is currently No. 10 in the UFCs pound-for-pound rankings. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz