Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

10.09.2019 07:39
DENVER -- Matt Duchene was simply going for a cross-ice pass. [url=http://www.chicagobearfootballauthentic.com/authentic-akiem-h Antworten

DENVER -- Matt Duchene was simply going for a cross-ice pass. Akiem Hicks Womens Jersey . A fortunate bounce turned it into the winning goal. The Colorado forward didnt know it until the roar of the crowd clued him in. Duchene scored 2:33 into overtime, and Semyon Varlamov stopped 33 shots to lift the Avalanche to a 3-2 win over the Winnipeg Jets on Monday night. "Were all pretty exhausted," Duchene said. "I felt like I was back in high school playing hockey, but those games are fun to win." Duchene got free after a nifty move in the corner and saw Ryan OReilly on the far side. Duchene tried to thread a pass to him, only to have it hit the stick of Jets defenceman Tobias Enstrom and bounce in the air. The puck hit Duchene in the leg, dropped down to his stick. From there he lifted it over backup goalie Al Montoya. "I didnt even know it went in," said Duchene, who has a point in a career-high eight straight games. "I just heard the crowd cheering, and I figured it went past him. It was a good bounce, nice to get that one." Montoya was almost as surprised. "I dont even remember it. I really dont, sorry about that," he said. "I know the puck bounced in front of me, was poked in front of me, and it landed right on the guys tape." Enstrom made quite a save to make sure the game reached overtime. Late in the third period, Enstrom dove after a puck that was rolling toward the net. He swatted it away just before it crossed the line. Jets coach Paul Maurice didnt fault Enstroms attempted clear. "Just a little bad luck in front of the net," Maurice said. "Bobbled the puck and its in the back." John Mitchell, Andre Benoit and Duchene provided an offensive spark on a night the Avs lost another forward when P.A. Parenteau hurt his right knee early in the game. They were already without Paul Stastny, who was sidelined because of a sore back. Avs coach Patrick Roy said Parenteau could miss significant time with an MCL injury. "I think hes going to miss the remainder of the regular season, and well see for the playoffs," Roy said. "(Tuesday), well know more. Im just guessing right now." Winnipeg had a 2-on-1 opportunity in overtime, but Varlamov deflected Olli Jokinens shot into the netting behind the goal. Colorado scored 4:38 into the second period on a goal originally credited to rookie Nathan MacKinnon, when it looked as though he tapped in a pass from Mitchell. But the goal was later awarded to Mitchell after the puck appeared to hit off the stick of Jets defenceman Zach Bogosian. The lead didnt last long as Byfuglien scored twice in a span of 1:48. He tapped his first goal past Varlamov on a power play. Later, Byfuglien bounced a puck off Varlamovs left skate from near the boards behind the net. Benoit tied it with 12 seconds remaining in the second on a slap shot from near the blue line. It was a frenetic first period that featured no scoring but plenty of big hits and a penalty shot by Jim Slater after Marc-Andre Cliche hooked him from behind. Slater couldnt capitalize, though, lining his shot into Varlamovs glove. Varlamov later turned back Evander Kane on another breakaway attempt. The Jets were flummoxed by Varlamov all period, even running into the Colorado goalie twice and drawing penalties. The Avs were on the power play four times in the first period, but couldnt sneak anything past Montoya, who gave Ondrej Pavelec the night off. Colorado lost Parenteau in a collision near the blue line with Mark Stuart less than four minutes into the game. After a quick rest, Parenteau momentarily returned to the ice to test out the knee before heading into the dressing room. "He was in pain, but you know P.A.," Roy said. "Hes a great team guy, and he wanted give it a try." NOTES: Jets F John Albert left in the second period because of an upper body injury and didnt return. ... F Bryan Little recorded two assists, giving him 52 points for the season, which is a career high. ... Varlamov earned his 32nd win of the season. Walter Payton Jersey . Sizemore, who turned 29 on Jan. 4, has been limited to six games over the past two seasons because of an injured left knee that twice required surgery. He originally got hurt on Feb. 25, 2012, during a fielding drill in Oaklands first full-squad spring training workout and had surgery that March 21 to repair a torn anterior cruciate ligament. Anthony Miller Jersey . David Perron had a career high four-point night with two goals and two assists as the Oilers experienced an offensive explosion, blasting the Columbus Blue Jackets 7-0 to record a rare home win for their second victory in a row. http://www.chicagobearfootballauthentic.com/authentic-william-perry-bears-jersey/ . -- Chris Jones and Louisville have done a tremendous job protecting the basketball this season and thats led to easy victories.Toronto Maple Leafs centre Dave Bolland took strides toward his return to the lineup on Wednesday. A video on the Leafs team website showed Bolland skating in full pads and taking part in individual drills. He practiced one-timers and puck control drills. The Leafs forwaard suffered a severed tendon in his left ankle while playing against the Vancouver Canucks in early November. Roquan Smith Youth Jersey. An unrestricted free-agent at the end of the season, Bolland scored six goals and notched four assists in 15 games with the Leafs this season. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz