Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 104 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
zhangzk Offline

Post Master

18.09.2019 03:59
Free agent offensive lineman Zane Beadles is retiring Antworten

He announced his decision in two Twitter posts Monday.“After nine years in the NFL Joey Bosa Jersey , many things led to me deciding retirement from this profession was my next step,” Beadles wrote. “I look back on my time with gratitude for the amazing experiences this game provided and the amazing people I met that made me a better man.“I can’t thank the people who helped me get there and stay there enough. . . .I am excited for the next chapter for my family and I. I know the lessons learned living the crazy life this great game requires will propel us forward into more greatness.”The Broncos made Beadles a second-round choice in 2010. He played 137 games, starting 90, including nine appearances and five starts for the Falcons last season.Beadles Nick Bosa Jersey , 32, also played for the Jaguars and the 49ers. Bengals wide receiver A.J. Green‘s return to the lineup after missing three games with a toe injury was a brief one.Green re-injured the toe in the second quarter of the game and needed a cart to get to the locker room. Green could be seen in tears as he made his way off the field and cornerback Dre Kirkpatrick said that the wideout needs to consider the long view when figuring out if he’ll return to a 5-7 team.“I hope he can get better,” Kirkpatrick said, via Katherine Terrell of ESPN.com. “I hope we can figure out a way. But at the end of the day L.J. Collier Jersey , I feel like his safety is first. I feel like he’s a guy we’re invested in, and I heard what he said the other day, but man, we’re going to need him for the future.Head coach Marvin Lewis offered no update about Green’s outlook after the game. Green rejected the idea of shutting things down for the year last week http://www.seahawksauthorizedshops.com/authentic-marquise-blair-jersey , but the team’s record and the fact that only four games remain on the schedule should factor into any decisions about how to move forward.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz