Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 87 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

26.09.2019 07:47
You have to know your own game. Antworten

GREEN BAY, Wis. Stan Smith Scarpe Online . -- Seneca Wallace has an unofficial -- but well-paid -- quarterbacks coach in Aaron Rodgers. Sidelined by a fractured left collarbone, Rodgers could only watch in green warmups while Wallace ran through drills Wednesday at practice. The process of getting Rodgers presumed replacement up to speed for Green Bays game Sunday against the Philadelphia Eagles has begun in earnest. "Youre still learning," Wallace said. "Youre never going to get comfortable. Aaron, hes learning each and every day, when we come out here, even though hes been here a long time, theres always something new." But it sure helps being able to practice with the first-team offence, instead of being relegated to just running through a handful of plays a week. "Everybody will be much better off," coach Mike McCarthy said. "Not only just Seneca being comfortable going through the reps, but everybody else being comfortable with Seneca." Wallace is considered a mobile quarterback. He has been around the NFL since 2003, when he was drafted in the fourth round by the Seattle Seahawks. He has played in 63 games, starting 21, and McCarthy doesnt think recognizing defences will be an issue. Its more about the coaching staff fitting the game plan around Wallaces skill set, then the backup trying to be the next Rodgers, the 2011 NFL MVP. "You just have to try to adapt. Like I said, it is up-tempo, fast pace, and try to emulate some of the things he does," Wallace said. "Obviously, its not all going to be the same, but just try to make sure the receivers and everybody (are) on the same page." After Rogers was injured early against Chicago, Wallace was largely ineffective in a 27-20 loss, finishing 11 for 19 for 114 yards and an interception in his first regular-season action since Jan. 1, 2012, when he started for Cleveland in a 13-9 loss to Pittsburgh. For his career, Wallace has a 59 per cent completion rate with 31 touchdowns and 19 interceptions. Hell join a small club. The Packers have had just three starters over the last 22 years -- Brett Favre (253 games), Rodgers (86) and Matt Flynn (two). "Its going to be a good challenge. Obviously, when you lose someone of that calibre, no matter where it is," receiver Jordy Nelson said. "But a quarterback is a little more important. Were all confident in Seneca." Rodgers has his back. He was officially listed Wednesday on the practice report as having not participated. Coaches dont have to officially rule out players until Friday for a Sunday game. There was Rodgers at the indoor practice facility, hands on knees a few yards behind the quarterback coach, watching Wallace and newly-called up backup Scott Tolzien take practice snaps during light drills. At one point, Rodgers dropped back on his own without the ball and ran through the motions. Facing Tolzien from about 10 yards away, he leaned over with emphasis while watching a pass sail by, as if trying to will the ball to a certain spot. "Aarons going about it just as if he were playing in the game," McCarthy said. "Hes going right through it right next to Seneca." Notes: Tolzien, a third-year player who played at Wisconsin, was signed off the practice squad to serve as Wallaces backup. ... LB Clay Matthews, coming back from a thumb injury, sported a club on his right hand while talking to position coach Kevin Greene during a portion of practice Wednesday open to reporters. Hes missed four games. ... LBs Andy Mulumba (ankle) and Nick Perry (foot) were limited. G T.J. Lang (concussion) did not participate. ... T Derek Sherrod, the teams 2011 first-round draft pick, took part in his first practice since being activated from the reserve/physically unable to perform list. He broke his leg in a game in December 2011. ... The team signed Alex Gillett to the practice squad. The rookie, who was with the Packers as an undrafted free agent through training camp started 30 games at quarterback and three at receiver at Eastern Michigan. Scarpe Stan Smith Scontate . -- Michael Frazier II scored 21 points, Dorian Finney-Smith added 11 and No. Stan Smith Outlet . The union filed a grievance late Thursday, one day after Goodell suspended four players who participated in bounties from 2009-11. The complaint says Goodell is prohibited from punishing players for any aspect of the case occurring before the new collective bargaining agreement was signed last August. http://www.scarpenmdscontate.it/ . Join World Soccer Pickem 2014 for your chance to win $5,500 in cash prizes by picking the winner of each game all the way through to the tournament final. Will you ride a favourite such as Spain or Germany, or cast your lot with an underdog like Ivory Coast or Mexico? Perhaps key victories from Netherlands or the United States will be your key to victory.Every year around this time, that question gets trotted out once more: When will a Canadian win the RBC Canadian Open? Its a difficult question that has no answer, really. It will happen when it happens. To give it some perspective, a Canadian hasnt won on the PGA Tour since Stephen Ames captured the Childrens Miracle Network Classic in 2009. So perhaps the first question we ask should be - when will the drought of a Canadian winning anywhere on the PGA Tour end? For a Canadian to win the Open at home, it means having his game peak on one particular week, on a course they may or may not like, while being pulled in many different directions by media, sponsors and friends while defeating a field of international stars that wont be laying down just because a guy has a maple leaf on his bag. Its a tall order, for sure. "Ive played I think 100 tour events, or 99 tour events in my career," said Graham DeLaet, the highest ranked Canuck in the world, "and I have yet to win one so I guess it would have to be a little bit of luck for it to happen here, but I feel like Im close to my first win and thered be no better place to do it than here." "I think winning a PGA Tour event is difficult let alone to do it here in Canada for a Canadian," added David Hearn. "That being said, this would be a wonderful place for it to happen. Such wonderful history at Royal Montreal. It would be an amazing achievement and something special. So if its not me Ill be pulling for another Canadian to do it as long as Im not the one in second." Yup, there is some symmetry with all this. The last Canadian to win the Open on home soil was Pat Fletcher, who spent much of his career as the head professional at Royal Montreal. And this club was where this tournament started, back in 1904 when just a handful of professionals and amateurs teed off in the pouring rain. Canadians have come close in the past. One of the first Opens I covered was in 1988, when Dave Barr tied for fourth. He was the leader in the clubhouse on Sunday afternoon when a massive thunderstorm rolled in and stopped play. When it resumed on Monday morning, the temperature dropped about 10 degrees and the wind was howling. I didnt think anyone could get in the house and defeat Barrs score but Ken Green did it to win. In 2004, Mike Weir came about as close to winning as possible when he lost in a playoff to Vijay p;Singh. Scarpe Adidas Springblade Offerta. That was in front of a ramped-up crowd that more or less expected it to happen. It was as if there was a hockey game going on at the 18th green. Weir understands perhaps better than anyone what it would take for a Canadian to win. "To end it, you just have to play great golf," he said. "Theres good competition here and great players and you just have to play four solid days and you have to do what you can do as a player. You have to know your own game. You have to know your strengths and weaknesses and try to minimize the mistakes, but you have to have fun too." In 2011, the unheralded Adam Hadwin shocked just about everyone – including himself – by nearly taking the title. He was just a PGA Tour Canada member at the time. He says that the attitude every player needs to take is that anythings possible. "Why not?" he asked. "Its not impossible, thats the way you look at it. Obviously, like you said, I dont think anyone expected me to do what I did in 2011, maybe including myself. I might have surprised myself back there at Shaughnessy, but if you put it together, why not?" But perhaps to get a different perspective, we need to go outside the Canadian perspective. Jim Furyk won his national championship but says that for a Canadian to do it would be massively more difficult just due to the outside pressure that gets put on them. "Its hard to win a national open, its hard to win a big tournament," he said, "but any time one of those guys gets close it becomes such a focus, it makes it that much more difficult." However its not as if the non-Canadians wouldnt like to see it happen. Brandt Snedeker won last years RBC Canadian Open and his caddie, Scott Vail, hails from Oshawa, Ont. He saw the joy on his bag-toters face after they combined to capture the Open. "I can imagine winning a US Open what that would feel like to me," he said, "talking with Scott after last year, winning his national Open. It would mean the world to Graham or David or any other Canadian up here so if I cant win Im pulling of a Canadian to win because its a big deal for them and I know it would be special to see that get done." Will it happen this week? The odds say its difficult, but not impossible. But if nothing else, Id love it to happen so I dont have to ask the question again next year. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz