Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 95 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

26.09.2019 07:48
Pretty sloppy game. Antworten

LOUISVILLE, Ky. Discount Vapormax . -- Bob Baffert is down to one horse for the Kentucky Derby after early 6-1 second choice Hoppertunity was scratched Thursday because of a sore left front foot. The colt was to have been ridden Saturday by Hall of Fame jockey Mike Smith. "Bad news travels fast," Baffert said outside his barn, where onlookers gathered as word spread around Churchill Downs. "The horse is OK. Hes just not 100 per cent and its too close to the race, so I pulled the plug." Baffert first noticed signs something wasnt quite right on Wednesday, when Hoppertunity took a few steps. The inside quarter of his left foot was sore, so part of his shoe was cut off. As the colt walked to warm up, he didnt appear bothered. But Baffert decided to scratch him anyway. Hoppertunity will have a full scan Thursday to eliminate any other possible problems than a sore foot, which will be soaked. In a bit of gallows humour, Baffert joked, "We missed a Hoppertunity." He said the colt could return in time for the Preakness on May 17. Churchill Downs oddsmaker Mike Battaglia revised the Derby morning line odds, although California Chrome remained the favourite at 5-2. Wicked Strong, the colt named for the victims of last years Boston Marathon bombings, replaced Hoppertunity as the early second choice at 6-1. Arkansas Derby winner Danza and Intense Holiday were installed as the co-third choices at 8-1. Tapiture was made the fifth choice at 12-1. The odds for Candy Boy were lowered to 15-1 from 20-1. Louisiana Derby winner Vicars In Trouble, to be ridden by Rosie Napravnik, dropped to 20-1 from 30-1. Smith will still be busy on Derby day, ridding in seven of the 13 races on the card. "I could still have a pretty good day," he said. "Id rather lose it this way than something happen on the track." The scratch moved also-eligible horse Pablo Del Monte into the maximum 20-horse field. However, the 50-1 shot would have to start from the No. 20 post position. It wasnt immediately known if Pablo Del Montes owners want to start under that condition. "Its amazing to have the opportunity to run," said Wesley Ward, who trains and co-owns the colt. "With my 25 per cent there is nothing Id love better, with a horse that I bred, than to run. But I have to go with what my partners want to do." The original plan for Pablo Del Monte, who was third in the Blue Grass, was to wait for the Preakness. His other owners are in Europe, and Ward expected to learn their decision later Thursday or early Friday. Hoppertunity had drawn the No. 11 post. With his scratch, the other horses in the outside starting gate all moved up one spot. Blue Grass winner Dance With Fate will now break from the 11th spot. Baffert has another horse in the race, 20-1 shot Chitu. That colt also has had foot problems and recently threw one of his shoes. "Ive had a lot of luck here," said Baffert, a three-time Derby winner, "so I cant really complain." Nike Vapormax Plus Wholesale . Tensions rose in the first period when Penguins defenceman Brooks Orpik hit Bruins forward Loui Eriksson with what appeared to be a clean hit. Cheap Vapormax . "I honestly dont know," he said. Try this: 20 points, nine assists and seven rebounds by Rajon Rondo, a 62-37 rebounding advantage by the Celtics and a horrible 4-for-30 shooting performance on 3-pointers by the Nets. http://www.cheapvapormaxtrainers.com/cheap-vapormax-moc-2.html .com) - Willie Cauley-Stein and Karl-Anthony Towns each scored 12 points in the top-ranked Kentucky Wildcats 70-55 victory over the Alabama Crimson Tide.DETROIT - Even though the Detroit Red Wings and Chicago Blackhawks are now in different conferences, there is still a lot of energy left in the Original Six rivalry.Johan Franzen and Tomas Tatar both scored during Detroits dominant second period, and the Red Wings beat the Blackhawks 4-1 on Friday night.Franzen scored his fifth goal, with an assist from Henrik Zetterberg, at 4:49 of the second to break a 1-1 tie. Tatar added his fifth 1:10 later when he sent in a rebound of Joakim Anderssons shot.The Blackhawks were outshot 20-8 in the period.I thought that was the best game weve played this season, said Jimmy Howard, who stopped 25 shots for his seventh victory.I think thats one of the biggest rivals we miss playing. Its always fun when you get to play them.These teams meet only twice since Detroit moved to the Eastern Conference before last season, but the atmosphere felt the same as when they were in the same division.A smattering of vocal Blackhawks fans were in the stands but they had little to cheer after Detroit converted a pair of takeaways to take the lead for good.We served up a second pizza, Chicago coach Joel Quenneville said of the first two goals his team allowed. The first goal was a tough play and the second goal was a tough play.Patrick Kane had a giveaway to set up Franzens game-winner.Its unforgiveable to make a turnover that bad, he said. Pretty sloppy game. A lot of turnovers, a lot of giveaways.Detroit hadnt played since Sunday and seemed much fresher in the second period. Cheap Vapormax Womens. That was fine with Red Wings coach Mike Babcock.Its always nice to look fast against a good opponent, he said. I thought we did a real good job in the second period to tilt the rink a little bit.I like us to play fast; I like us to play in attack mode.Luke Glendening put Detroit on the board six minutes in when he backhanded a rebound of Drew Millers shot past Corey Crawford, who finished with 32 saves. Kane scored Chicagos lone goal during a power play later in the first.Brendan Smith put the game away with an empty-net goal.The Blackhawks goal came less than a minute after Howard made three point-blank saves to deny Kane. Howard didnt have to work nearly as hard the rest of the night.I was just tracking the puck, Howard said. He got a couple of whacks at it, but I was able to get my glove on it before he got it.The game matched the NHLs two best penalty-killing teams, and Chicago kept its league-best average above 90 per cent after holding the Red Wings without a goal on three power plays.Detroit welcomed back centre Pavel Datsyuk, who had an assist after missing two games because of a sore groin.NOTES: Blackhawks D Johnny Oduya was back after being forced out of Tuesdays win against Tampa Bay when he blocked a shot. ... Red Wings RW Tomas Jurco, a healthy scratch the previous three games, returned to the lineup. ... Chicago forwards Patrick Sharp (knee) and Daniel Carcillo (lower body) sat out. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz