Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 117 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

18.12.2018 07:32
SAN FRANCISCO -- Gregor Blanco supplied the speed. [url=http://www.airjordanoutletsale.com/]Cheap Air Jordan Outlet Store[/url] Antworten

SAN FRANCISCO -- Gregor Blanco supplied the speed. Cheap Air Jordan Outlet Store . Hunter Pence, Michael Morse and Brandon Crawford provided the pop. And on a warm, windless afternoon along the bay, AT&T Park played awfully small for the Giants. Pence, Morse and Crawford homered as Blanco accomplished a rare feat on the bases, powering San Francisco past the Atlanta Braves 10-4 on Wednesday. "Its always fun to score a lot of runs," Crawford said. Blanco became the fourth player for San Francisco to steal three bases and score three runs in a game. Bobby Bonds, Kevin Mitchell and Darren Lewis are the others. "He wreaked havoc," Giants manager Bruce Bochy said. Blanco, best known for his defence during the 2012 World Series, had struggled most of the season. But with centre fielder Angel Pagan given a day off to rest his sore right knee, Blanco got back to doing what he does best: getting on base and being aggressive. "Thats the kind of player I am. Thats how I can be every single day," said Blanco, who singled and walked twice from the leadoff spot. "I just was out of my game a little bit and I just reminded myself, This is who you are. This is the kind of player you should be." The scoring surge gave Madison Bumgarner (5-3) more than enough room for error. Bumgarner allowed four runs and five hits in five innings, striking out five and walking one. Three relievers kept the Braves scoreless over the final four innings as the Giants continued to dominate the matchup of NL division leaders. San Francisco finished 5-1 against Atlanta this season. "The offence picked me up today big time," Bumgarner said. Julio Teheran (2-3) lasted only 3 1-3 innings for the Braves. He gave up five runs -- four earned -- and seven hits in his second loss to the Giants this season. "I had a hard time with my grip here and in Los Angeles," Teheran said. "I was trying to find a way to get through it. Its not an excuse. Its this type of weather. I had a hard time." The Giants totalled 15 hits and six walks in an all-around display of offence. Pence finished with four hits and three RBIs, Crawford collected three hits and three RBIs, and Morse tied the injured Brandon Belt for the team lead with nine home runs. Freddie Freeman and Chris Johnson hit RBI doubles to give the Braves a 2-0 lead in the first. The Giants responded in the bottom half, scoring three runs, sending nine batters to the plate and forcing Teheran to throw 41 pitches. Blanco extended San Franciscos lead to 4-2 when he walked leading off the second, stole second and third and scored after catcher Evan Gattis sailed his throw to third into left field. The Braves had three extra-base hits in a two-run fourth capped by Andrelton Simmons tying two-out triple just past the glove of a diving Blanco in right-centre. In the fifth, the Braves landed on the wrong side of the transfer rule, which has come under increased scrutiny this season with baseballs expanded replay. Second base umpire Ron Kulpa called out Tyler Pastornicky on a forceout, though Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez argued that Brandon Hicks never closed his glove before dropping the ball as he tried to throw to first for a double play. "If I had to do it over, I could have asked that (the umpires) get together and ask for help. Maybe someone saw it differently," Gonzalez said. Blanco added to his big day in the fifth with an RBI single off Alex Wood, then stole second and scored on Pences two-out single. Morse stretched San Franciscos lead to 8-4, and Crawford added a two-run homer with the 66th "splash hit" in Giants history into McCovey Cove in the eighth. "I dont think there were any cheap homers," Pence said. NOTES: Giants 3B Pablo Sandoval left the game in the sixth with a sore left big toe. He is expected to be in the lineup Thursday, Bochy said. ... Braves CF B.J. Upton was ejected in the sixth after arguing with home plate umpire Lance Barrett following his third strikeout. ... Braves RF Jason Heyward had the day off. ... RHP Matt Cain (0-3, 4.25 ERA) starts for the Giants on Thursday in the opener of a four-game series against the Marlins. ... The Braves are off Thursday before beginning a three-game series at St. Louis on Friday. Air Jordan Clearance . The third-ranked Buckeyes were down eight points to Notre Dame with less than 2 minutes to play and their offence was nowhere to be found. Cheap Air Jordan Authentic . But when it was all over they had wasted another lead, seen another pitcher flame out on the mound and lost their fourth straight at home. http://www.airjordanoutletsale.com/ . 1 goaltender tonight when they conclude a four-game road trip versus the Winnipeg Jets.Auburn Hills, MI (SportsNetwork.com) - Anthony Davis scored 27 points with 10 rebounds and four blocks to help the New Orleans Pelicans in a 105-94 win over the Detroit Pistons on Wednesday night. Tyreke Evans tallied 18 points with nine assists and eight rebounds, while Ryan Anderson checked in with 17 points off the bench for the Pelicans, who snapped a five-game losing skid on the road. New Orleans was without starting point guard Jrue Holiday because of a right ankle injury suffered in Mondays loss at Boston. Brandon Jennings led the Pistons with 19 points and Greg Monroe supplied 16 points with eight rebounds in the loss, Detroits second in its last 11 games. New Orleans imposed its will on the inside to open the game as each of the frontcourt starters contributed to a 10-2 run. Davis opened and closed the initial spurt with baskets, then the Pelicans slowly built a double--digit lead late in the first after Eric Gordons layup. Cheap Air Jordan Free Shipping. Detroit held New Orleans scoreless over the final 2:25 of the quarter, however, and closed to within 22-18 entering the second. Jimmer Fredette scored eight points, including a pair of three-point plays, as part of a 19-2 run in the second that gave the Pelicans a 43-24 lead. New Orleans shot a blistering 68.4 percent from the floor in the second and held a 58-36 advantage at the half. The Pelicans led by as many as 24 in the third and had no trouble closing out the Pistons in the fourth to win their fifth straight in the series. Game Notes Pelicans center Omer Asik had a game-high 13 rebounds in the win ... D.J. Augustin had 13 points off the Detroit bench ... The Pelicans held a 20-5 edge in second-chance points ... New Orleans outrebounded the Pistons 47-30. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz