Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

17.10.2019 07:56
pitchers in their Antworten

BOSTON -- Cam Neely says the Bruins are still set up to contend for the Stanley Cup for years to come. Chimezie Metu Spurs Jersey . Speaking at a news conference a week after Boston was eliminated from the playoffs by archrival Montreal, the Bruins president noted that most of the roster is made up of young but experienced players -- aside from 37-year-old Zdeno Chara. "And Zdeno is still, in my opinion, the best defender in the game," Neely said. "So I still think were in our window. We just have to recognize what we need to do to make our team better, whether its guys playing better or whether were adding different players." The core of the current team, led by Chara, Patrice Bergeron, David Krejci, Milan Lucic and Brad Marchand, won the Stanley Cup in 2011 and lost in the Stanley Cup finals to the Chicago Blackhawks in six games in 2013. This season, they went 54-19-9 and won the Presidents Trophy with the best regular season record. In March, the Bruins had a 12-game winning streak and a 16-game point streak that helped them soar to the top of the standings. They did not lose more than two games in a row all season. Against the Canadiens, however, the Bruins came up short despite grabbing a 3-2 lead in the best-of-7 series. Itll be up to management to determine where the way the Bruins played in March or how they played in May is more reflective of the capabilities of the current roster. "I think when you have the regular season that we had, especially that stretch from March into April, that wasnt luck," Neely said. "We were a good team. And we still feel we have a good team and maybe need a few tweaks." The Bruins have two key players, forwards Jarome Iginla and Shawn Thornton, scheduled to become unrestricted free agents July 1. They have a handful of restricted free agents and several signed veterans with no-trade clauses. There doesnt seem to be an urgent desire to make major changes to the on-ice personnel. Owner Jeremy Jacobs is confident Neely, general manager Peter Chiarelli and the rest of the front-office staff have the right plan to avoid a future early-round loss. "This was sort of a tale of two seasons. One of them, I mean, we had the best team in the National Hockey League during the regular season and it was our expectation to carry that on fully and it didnt happen," Jacobs said. "I dont think they are looking at a massive change. I think they are looking at tweaking it as opposed to doing any serious changes. I think keeping the organization together is one of their objectives and two is to improve on it." Dejounte Murray Jersey . -- Clayton Kershaw and Hyun-Jin Ryu will be the Dodgers starting pitchers in their two-game season-opening series in Australia against the Arizona Diamondbacks. Quinndary Weatherspoon Jersey . Vargas (8-3) allowed four singles and two walks while striking out five, allowing only two runners from a diluted Twins lineup to reach second base. Mike Moustakas and Jarrod Dyson hit RBI singles in the second inning against Kevin Correia (4-10), and that was all Vargas needed. https://www.spurslockerroom.com/Bryn-Forbes-City-Edition-Jersey/ . New Zealand brushed aside England 26-7 to win the event and reclaim top spot in the overall standings. The All Blacks, the defending World Series champions, won their third tournament this season in style, running four tries past England to claim their 11th Cup championship in Hong Kong and first since 2011.The Toronto Raptors are reportedly in talks with the Memphis Grizzlies that could see them add a first round draft pick and a veteran forward on draft day. According to ESPNs Marc Stein, the Raptors could send John Salmons and their 37th pick to the Grizzlies for Tayshaun Prince and the No. 22 pick. Toronto already owns the 20th pick and have reportedly shown interest in drafting Canadian Tyler Ennis. Prince, 344, averaged six points, 1. Rudy Gay Jersey. 6 assists and 3.1 rebounds per game in 76 games played this season. Salmons, 34, came to Toronto in the deal that sent Rudy Gay to the Sacramento Kings. He averaged 5.2 PPG, 1.9 APG and 2.1 RPG in 78 games with the Kings and Raptors this season. The addition would add approximately $7 million to Torontos payroll next year, but Princes deal expires after 2014-15. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz