Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 104 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

17.10.2019 07:56
Murray hopes to operate Antworten

METAIRIE, La. Cincinnati Reds Gear . - Jimmy Graham says hes moving on from his newest touchdown celebration.The New Orleans Saints prolific tight end says people were trying to thank him a little too much last Sunday when he leaped into the stands after his fourth-quarter touchdown catch against San Francisco.Grahams reception by nearby fans was caught by the FOX networks broadcast of the game. It shows one fan dressed like The Joker from Batman planting a hand on Grahams rear.For the first four seasons of Grahams career, he celebrated touchdowns with a basketball-style dunk over the goal post, but the NFL banned that after one such dunk last season knocked a cross bar askew, causing a delay.In the Saints first home preseason game last August, Graham dunked after two TDs and was flagged both times for unsportsmanlike conduct and fined $30,000.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL___Video clip of the celebration on Fox Sports: http://bit.ly/1wAs6PD Cheap Reds Jerseys . Hamilton signed offensive linemen Mike Filer, Joel Reinders, Landon Rice and Carson Rockhill. Cincinnati Reds Pro Shop . - The Pittsburgh Pirates plan on keeping promising left fielder Starling Marte playing alongside National League MVP Andrew McCutchen for years to come. https://www.cheapredsjerseys.us/ .During the week, McCoy told reporters he respected Hoyer for his intelligence, athleticism and how he conducts himself on and off the field. This wasnt an act, some attempt at psyching out Hoyer.TORONTO - Bryan Murray postponed his chemotherapy treatment to attend an NHL meeting Tuesday, another sign the Ottawa Senators general manager is continuing to do his job while battling Stage 4 colon cancer. Murray has lost more than 40 pounds and doctors have told him there is no cure. Despite his health issues, the 71-year-old was in good spirits at the leagues general managers meeting. Some days a little tired, but other than that I feel fine, Murray said as he held court with reporters for almost 10 minutes. Its always good to come to meetings and be involved and see whats happening in the world of our game. I hope to continue in that for a long time. The Senators announced over the summer that Murray had been diagnosed with cancer and was beginning treatment immediately. In a televised interview last week, Murray revealed the severity of his illness, which doctors say he was living with for seven to 10 years and has spread to his liver and lung. Murray said he did the interview only to reinforce how important it is to get a colonoscopy, which could have caught his cancer earlier. In his own life, Murray has already noticed an impact. Ive had some former players call me that played for me years ago that hadnt had any kind of medical attention to that area, he said. A nurse told me last night that four or five people at one of the clinics in Ottawa sent in and said because of the interview theyre kind of smart enough now to step up and get themselves examined. I hope and feel that its the right message and a good message and its worthwhile. Tim Murray, Bryans nephew, his former assistant GM in Ottawa and now the GM of the Buffalo Sabres, said last week he scheduled a colonoscopy. Beyond the awareness issue, Murray is putting on a brave face. We live our lives, Murray said. I go to the hospital, I see young people, young mothers and young children and if I cant be strong and brave, how can they be? I think that thats also a message that I am what I am, it is the way it is right now and theres no sense in hiding it. Murray will have chemotherapy Wednesday. He said doctors have been good to let him almost self-schedule appointments around his work with thee Senators. Custom Cincinnati Reds Jerseys. Assistant GMs Pierre Dorion and Randy Lee have been doing more travelling and scouting to help Murray out, but the longtime hockey man doesnt want to leave his duties because he has cancer. Im old enough to retire, my wife has told me that for the last four or five years, and shes right, Murray said. To be involved and active, I think is important, and for me to go home and sit on the couch doesnt make a lot of sense to me, so Im not going to do that. Eugene (Melnyk) has been very strong and involved with me and anything and everything as normal. I think that thats the way I want to operate right now. Murray hopes to operate like this as long as possible. Even while discussing his health, he made sure to bring the conversation to the Senators and their performance on the ice, now and in the future. This is not the end of anything other than we hope that we win some games in Ottawa this year and get some recognition come playoff time that were a contending team, Murray said. Murray is signed through the 2015-16 season after getting an extension in January. But hes not ready to think about next season. Thats depending on how it goes here and how I feel, Murray said. I think that theres a time when Ill retire, but I see a lot of young guys coming up in our organization and Id like to be around as they play better and better and grow up. Murrays colleagues were glad to see him at Tuesdays meeting but didnt make any point to recognize it. He was one of 30 GMs in the room, as always. Bryan was terrific today, his participation today was no different than its ever been, Lou Lamoriello of the New Jersey Devils said. Stan Bowman of the Chicago Blackhawks, who had Hodgkins lymphoma seven years ago, said its important to stay positive. We all support him, Bowman said. Whether its personal or friends or family, its one of the universal things in life and you have to battle through it. Murray said hockey colleagues have been very supportive. Sometimes I feel guilty I cant respond to them all as quickly as Id like to, Murray said. I try to do that and I will try to continue to do that. --- Follow @SWhyno on Twitter ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz