Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 96 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
elaine95 Offline

Post Master

17.10.2019 10:43
Clowney said. “I promise to the Texa Antworten

The Cardinals insisted for weeks that they had not made up their mind about the first pick of the NFL draft before taking the player that everyone expected them to take last Thursday.Kyler Murray is now the top quarterback in Arizona a year after the team traded up to take Josh Rosen in the first round and days after they traded Rosen to the Dolphins to make room for Murray at the top of the depth chart. It was no secret that Cardinals head coach Kliff Kingsbury was a Murray fan from his days at Texas Tech http://www.packerscheapstore.com/rashan-gary-jersey-cheap , but the man who made the pick insists that didn’t tip the scales.General Manager Steve Keim told Peter King for that Kingsbury never pounded his fist on the table for Murray and that he gave long thought to keeping Rosen before watching enough tape on Murray to find that he’s never “seen a guy who could throw like him and run like him.”“When I closed my eyes and I visualized Kyler Murray running around State Farm Stadium in red and white, for whatever reason, all I saw was just fireworks, excitement, a must-see [environment] where fans have to go and show up and see this thing,” Keim said. “Him being the architect was a phenomenal fit for me. … I either visualize them or I just have bigger balls than my brains. I’m not scared to make a mistake. That could cost me my career but at the same time Darnell Savage Jr. Jersey , to be great and to have success you gotta be willing to take chances — ones that you believe in.”Keim’s made plenty of mistakes in Arizona and none of them have cost him his job to this point. If he’s right on Murray, he’ll likely be moving forward with even more job security in his pocket. Houston Texans linebacker Jadeveon Clowney is not under contract for 2019 and faces the possibility of becoming a free agent for the first time in his career.The former No. 1 overall pick said his preference is to remain with the Texans for the entirety of his career.“That’s very important because that makes me more confident knowing where you’re going to be,” Clowney said, via Aaron Wilson of the . “That’s very big for my family to know what’s going. As a football player, I love Houston. Of course, I want to be here for the rest of my career.”The Texans could placed the franchise tag on Clowney in order to keep him tethered to their roster heading in 2019 http://www.packerscheapstore.com/elgton-jenkins-jersey-cheap , though that would come at a cost of at least $15 million depending on if he’s considered a defensive end or linebacker by the league. Clowney was named to his third straight Pro Bowl after recording nine sacks this season for Houston.“Of course, I want to come back,” Clowney said. “I promise to the Texans and whoever else is watching that I’m going to be a much better, improved player next season. I haven’t been thinking about a contract. If I come back and play well like I know I’m going to, contract will take care of itself. I’m going to work on my craft and work on my game. That’s what I’m worrying about.”Talks between the two sides were characterized as “amicable” before the season began, though no long term deal ever came to fruition between the two parties. Clowney missed 12 games as a rookie and has dealt with a number of knee issues dating back to his time at South Carolina. However Jace Sternberger Jersey , he’s missed just three games in total of the last three seasons. He’s been able to become a reliable piece of Houston’s defense over that time, recording 24.5 sacks over that span.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz