Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 109 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
zhangzk Offline

Post Master

02.11.2019 06:51
Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers was willing Antworten

No http://www.packerscheapshoponline.com/cheap-authentic-darnell-savage-jr.-jersey , Aaron, this is not clickbait.But, to say what his head coach was not last night after their Canadian adventure, the latest in a string of embarrassments for the NFL when they work in non-NFL buildings at home and abroad.With the team playing on an 80-yard Winnipeg field because no one in the NFL imagined having a hole in the end zone where the CFL goalposts used to be might be a problem, the Packers held out 33 of their players against the Raiders.Raiders coach Jon Gruden said the field wasn’t a problem for him, but Packers coach Matt LaFleur was perhaps trying to be polite to his Canadian hosts.“We made the adjustments we felt were in the best interest of our football team, and we moved forward http://www.ravensauthorizedshops.com/authentic-justice-hill-jersey ,�? LaFleur said, via the team’s official website. “It was a combination of a lot of things I really don’t want to get into right now. It is what it is. They weren’t playing their guys and I just didn’t want to put our guys at risk.”Rodgers was more direct. Via Rob Demovsky of ESPN.com, Rodgers said on the team’s television broadcast that his not playing was not related to the back tightness which caused him to be a healthy scratch last week, saying it was “nothing to do with [his sore] back, it’s more the field conditions that we had tonight.”That means Rodgers will likely go through the preseason without playing a snap, which is better than the alternative they’re considering in Carolina this morning, where Cam Newton was injured in his first preseason game.“I feel confident in our preparation Ben Powers Jersey ,�? LaFleur said. “Hindsight is 20/20. I know we’re going to get second-guessed every which way, but I’m not too worried about it.“I’m concerned about how we go about our business and our mindset in that locker room, and I think our guys are confident.”If only the league could say the same thing, now that Winnipeg has joined Mexico City, Canton, and Dayton, Ohio (where A.J. Green was hurt in a league-arranged Bengals practice on an old college turf) for field-related fiascoes. Getting hit with a hard rubber projectile would certainly put a damper on an evening of entertainment. However http://www.ravensauthorizedshops.com/authentic-iman-marshall-jersey , Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott was waiting in the wings to lift some spirits.At Monday night’s Game Three of the second round of the Stanley Cup Playoffs between the St. Louis Blues and Dallas Stars, an errant puck cleared the protective glass and caught a young fan seated in the first few rows.Elliott was attending the game as well and came over to find the fan and said hello.

Elliott took a selfie with the kid and posted it to his instagram stories. The interaction led to a smile and seemed to lessen any pain the puck may have caused. It also may have helped soothe the sting of the outcome as well as the Blues would win the game 4-3 to take a 2-1 series lead over Dallas.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz