Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 106 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
zhangzk Offline

Post Master

08.11.2019 04:40
The New York Giants are parting ways Antworten

EAST RUTHERFORD Brian Burns Jersey , N.J. (AP) —with 2015 first-round draft pick Ereck Flowers.Coach Pat Shurmur said Monday the offensive tackle who was the ninth pick overall was going to be cut or traded by 4 p.m. on Tuesday.The move isn’t a surprise for the Giants (1-4). Flowers lost his starting job at right tackle to Chad Wheeler after the second game of the season and the play of the line picked up.Flowers has been a disappointment since being taken out of Miami. He was supposed to be the team’s left tackle for the next decade. His play was so poor New York signed former New England Patriots left tackle Nate Solder to a four-year, $62 million contract as a free agent this spring .New general manager Dave Gettleman also decided after last season not to pick up the option on the final year of Flowers’ rookie contract. He is making almost $2.4 million this season.During the offseason, former Giants coach Ben McAdoo criticized Flowers play.Shurmur moved Flowers to right tackle after Solder was signed and said he was getting a fresh start.Flowers was not at the Giants’ practice Monday.“It has run its course,” Shurmur said of the decision to drop Flowers. “We appreciate Ereck’s efforts. We wish him the best. Sometimes a change of scenery is good for a person.”Flowers started 48 regular-season games and one postseason game in three-plus seasons. Christof Innerhofer was again fastest in training Friday for the last World Cup downhill race before the Olympics.

The Italian, who was also fastest in Thursday’s practice, sped down the 3.3-kilometer (2-mile) Kandahar course in 1 minute http://www.panthersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-greg-little-jersey , 55.57 seconds to edge Matthias Mayer by 0.63 seconds and Dominik Paris by 0.67.

”I am very satisfied with my trainings the past two days and I have generally been feeling very confident on my skis,” Innerhofer said. ”I used every day to train hard.”

Vincent Kriechmayr was fourth, ahead of Matteo Marsaglia and local favorite Thomas Dressen, who was 0.88 behind Innerhofer.

Dressen ended Germany’s 13-year wait for a men’s downhill win last Saturday in Kitzbuehel, Austria.

”I still do not realize what I have achieved,” Dressen said. ”Knowing that I can be part of the best racers with a perfect run gives me a lot of confidence.”

Downhill leader Aksel Lund Svindal was 0.90 off the pace in a tie for seventh with Hannes Reichelt and Norwegian teammate Aleksander Aamodt Kilde.

Svindal Will Grier Jersey , who has two victories this season, has never finished on the podium in seven attempts in Garmisch-Partenkirchen.

”Hopefully it will work out this year,” the Norwegian said.

Beat Feuz, who is also challenging for the downhill title, was 24th.

”In the end, it is about who wins the small crystal ball – Svindal or I http://www.panthersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-christian-miller-jersey ,” said the Swiss skier, who is only 10 points behind his rival.

Saturday’s downhill will be followed by a giant slalom on Sunday.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz