5 Ways to Treat Eczema Naturally Health Articles | August 20 Cheap Glen Rice Jersey , 2009
First, before we discuss these natural options, it's important to know WHY natural alternatives are ideal. Research has shown that eczema is often caused by underlying psychological (usually stress) trauma, food habits, or dehydration, and not external causes.
First Cheap Alonzo Mourning Jersey , before we discuss these natural options, it's important to know WHY natural alternatives are ideal. Research has shown that eczema is often caused by underlying psychological (usually stress) trauma, food habits, or dehydration, and not external causes. That being the case, rubbing a steroid cream on your itchy skin may temporarily relieve the itch Cheap Dell Curry Jersey , but it won't solve your problem. You need to go further than just skin deep.
Try these natural eczema treatments to get to the root of your itchy skin problem:
1. Do a diet check. You eczema could actually be the result of a slight allergic reaction. Try and avoid foods that can cause eczema flare-ups, like citrus fruits, eggs, shellfish, chocolate, wheat Cheap Percy Miller Jersey , and cow's milk. Cut back on animal fat, sugar, caffeine, alcohol, and overly processed foods. Stick to whole grains and eat a lot of Vitamin A and potassium, like carrots and spinach.
2. Treat dry skin with severe hydration. Drink at least 2 liters of water a day.
3. Invest in a vitamin. Your body could be lacking a certain nutrient that's making your skin go haywire. Vitamin C and Vitamin F are often helpful in hydrating skin from the inside out.
4. Try some herbs and oils. Herbal remedies can be calming Cheap Larry Johnson Jersey , which can help rash-prone skin, and with direct contact, can relieve itch and treat eczema. Visit an herbalist who is trained in Chinese Medicine or Ayurvedic Medicine.
5. Relax, relax, relax. Our skin often responds to whatever is going on inside us. If we're stressed out, our skin will get stressed out. If we relax Cheap Muggsy Bogues Jersey , so will our skin. Stress-induced rashes, such as eczema often clear up on their own if some serious relaxation. Try and cut back on some of your obligations and spend more YOU time unwinding. Your body, inside and out, will thank you!
Article Tags: Treat Eczema
Afshin Eslami, M.D
Dr. Eslami earned his Doctor of Medicine degree from the University of Tehran in Iran. Upon graduation, Dr. Eslami completed two years of service in the military as a general practitioner. In 1999 he relocated to the United States and completed a residency program in General Surgery at the University of Maryland in Baltimore Cheap Nicolas Batum Jersey , and was awarded a chief residency completion in both surgical trauma and intensive care shock trauma. He then went on to the Baylor College of Medicine in Texas to complete his fellowship in Advanced Minimally Invasive and Bariatric Surgery.
In addition to his formal education, Dr. Eslami has been very involved with clinical research, and often presents his articles at various conferences around the country.
Dr Eslami is an active member of the medical staff at several Mercy Hospitals. He has obtained Board Certification in Surgery from the American Board of Surgery. He is a member of the Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES) . Dr Eslami is designated as a Center of Excellence- Bariatric Surgeon through the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS) of which he is an active member. Dr. Eslami is a piano player and he enjoys spending time with friends and family, participating in cultural meetings, and reading history in his spare time.
BRITTANY KEARNEY RD
Brittany is a Registered Dietitian with a bachelors of science in Genetics from UC Davis.
Brittany completed her dietetic internship at Napa State Hospital with experience in community, childhood Cheap Kemba Walker Jersey , clinical, oncology, diabetic, metabolic, and renal nutrition. She is truly passionate about helping people optimize their health and improve their lives through personalized nutrition and lifestyle choices. Brittany is well versed in the field of nutrigenomics and incorporates personalized genetic information into her nutrition plans when able so they are truly unique to each patient.
She is also a personal trainer certified in mat and standing pilates and works with gyms in the area teaching pilates and sports nutrition.
MANIA DELDAR DOUCETTE
Mania Doucette, LMFT is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist. Her areas of focus are obesity Cheap Charlotte Hornets Hats , stress, anxiety, and depression. She began working with the bariatric population as an intern at Slim Life Solutions and has carried on with her passion for bariatrics through licensure. The majority of her practice involves conducting psychological evaluations for bariatric surgery and providing additional support for our patients through individual therapy. Her clinical emphasis utilizes an integrated approach of various therapeutic modalities but with a strong emphasis on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Person-Centered therapy. Mania is fluent in Farsi and is also Safe Zone Certified to work effectively with the LGBTQ population.
Over 10 years experience in health insurance and healthcare. She has a variety of credentials including Certified Nursing Assistant, Rehabilitation Nursing Assistant, Medical Assistant and Phlebotomist. Carol is a strong advocate of bariatric surgery and is a fantastic resource to her patients since she had Gastric Bypass surgery in 2009. Carol is caring, committed and extremely passionate about helping you achieve your health goals. She is excited to work with you from the beginning of your bariatric surgery journey Cheap Charlotte Hornets Hoodies , through all the pre-surgical requirements and beyond!