Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
elaine95 Offline

Post Master

28.11.2019 02:26
l Morning in America column on Sunday he's not concerned about being ready for Week 1.Rams' Cooper Kupp 'felt great' after Antworten

Half of the draft class is now officially under contract."The Bengals put pen to paper on half of their draft class today after the first day of rookie minicamp.Fourth-round picks Renell Wren and Michael Jordan Youth Michael Jordan Jersey , sixth-round picks Trayveon Williams and Rodney Anderson and seventh-round pick Jordan Brown all signed their rookie deals today, first reported by cincinnati.com’s Fletcher Page:All but Anderson were participants today, as Anderson is still recovering from his torn ACL. The team doesn’t expect Anderson to be ready to practice anytime soon.The lone Day 3 picks that didn’t sign today were quarterback Ryan Finley, who split reps in the drills with undrafted free agent Jake Dolegala, and linebacker Deshaun Davis. Reports surfaced that Finley was unimpressive throwing the ball White Michael Jordan Jersey , but it is just the first day.Finley and the rest of the Bengals’ draft class should be following suit and signing their rookie deals in the near future, so don’t be worried about any holdouts.For your first look at the newest Bengals in practice gear, check out this gallery on bengals.com: Ryan Finley looks like he has started to improve since initial reports of his struggles." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesCincy Jungle homepageHorizontal - WhiteCincy Junglea Cincinnati Bengals communityFollow Cincy Jungle online:Follow Cincy Jungle on TwitterFollow Cincy Jungle on FacebookFollow Cincy Jungle on InstagramLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchCincy Jungle main menuFanpostsFanshotsSectionsLibraryBengalsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections #BITESIZEFilm RoomRoster Transactions and ContractsOrange & Black InsiderSalary Cap And CBABengals News (8/5): Ryan Finley gets a handle on thingsNew,1commentRyan Finley looks like he has started to improve since initial reports of his struggles.EDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Bengals News (8/5): Ryan Finley gets a handle on thingsTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Ian Johnson/Icon Sportswire via Getty ImagesHobson's Choice: Camping OutSame with Oklahoma’s Rodney Anderson. Same round. Same position. Anderson is coming back from an ACL and has yet to practice. Keep an eye on that. He’s a fine talent as well. If they let him practice in camp, they won’t be able to put him on the physically unable to perform list (PUP) to start the season. Early on Tyler Eifert Jersey , that’s what I thought they’d do because you could keep just three backs in Joe Mixon, Giovani Bernard and Williams while letting Anderson take another six more weeks.Cincinnati Bengals running back Joe Mixon could thrive in new offense“Just the stuff that coach Taylor does. Putting the back in the best position to win one-on-one battles. I feel like for it being a one-on-one battle, no elite running back should get stopped in a one-on-one battle. That’s how you have to view certain things,” Mixon told The Enquirer. “At the end of the day, by him putting me in that position Drew Sample Cincinnati Bengals Jersey , and by me doing the stuff over the years, that’s the stuff that puts a smile on my face. that Josh Malone and John Ross can step up out wide.Around the leagueJones on extending Zeke, Dak, Cooper: 'It'll happen'The Cowboys owner held court following Sunday's intrasquad scrimmage and said he didn't have any "specific" updates on player contracts, though he noted there were seven or eight players he's either negotiating with or preparing to. But he had conviction that the "top three" among those -- Zeke Drew Sample Jersey 2019 , Dak and Cooper -- will have new deals in due time.Colts' Andrew Luck thinks he will be ready for Week 1The issue has been lingering for three months and doesn't have a timetable that might suggest when he will be healthy enough to return to practice. Despite the amorphous timeline, the signal-caller isn't fretting. Luck told Peter King for his Football Morning in America column on Sunday he's not concerned about being ready for Week 1.Rams' Cooper Kupp 'felt great' after taking first hitAs Cooper Kupp winds his way back from an ACL tear, the Los Angeles Rams wide receiver said getting past the first time he was hit proved to himself he was going to be good to go.Ravens guard Alex Lewis says he's been released"Thank you to the Baltimore Ravens for drafting me back in 2016 and giving me an opportunity to play in the NFL," Lewis wrote on Instagram. "It has been a memorable three years. Appreciate all my teammates and coaches I have met along the way. Loved the atmosphere of Baltimore and the amazing fans that supported us! Unfortunately, I was released today. Thank you Baltimore! 'As one door closes another opens.'"Tom Brady agrees to contract extension with PatriotsThe future Hall of Fame quarterback agreed to terms on a two-year Youth Drew Sample Jersey , $70 million contract extension with New England on Sunday, a source told NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport. The deal raises Brady's 2019 salary from $15 million to $23 million. Brady is then scheduled to make $30 million in 2020 and $32 million in 2021, though both Brady and New England are "amenable" to adjusting the numbers if necessary, Rapoport added.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz